Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,425 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President (659 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / FOI:SERAP Sues Saraki,dogara Over Failure To Give Account Of N500bn Running Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President by modaink333: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2017
Its 27days and still counting yet nobody can give an accurate account or wereabout of Nigerians president. Indeed people can keep secreets but one thing is certain; nothing is hidden under the sun no matter how long you hide it....please i urge the aids to the president to come foward and tell us the truth about his health. If he is recovering or not and if he is dead as rumored or alive.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President by Emyres: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Have you not heard..........

He...

Is...

In London.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President by modaink333: 12:34am On Feb 15, 2017
And dumb since den?
Re: My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President by Nbote(m): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2017
We actually have gave our own different accounts of where the President is.. D problem is d Presidency who is giving a different account and seem unsure..
Re: My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 15, 2017
Nbote:
We actually have gave our own different accounts of where the President is.. D problem is d Presidency who is giving a different account and seem unsure..
where is our president osibanjo, you are the vp, we want to hear and see our president
Re: My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President by owobokiri(m): 2:14am On Feb 15, 2017
Time flies when you are having fun... Didn't even know it is up-to 20 days..

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2017
He's doing surgery
Re: My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President by 2016v2017: 6:53am On Feb 15, 2017
modaink333:
Its 27days and still counting yet nobody can give an accurate account or wereabout of Nigerians president. Indeed people can keep secreets but one thing is certain; nothing is hidden under the sun no matter how long you hide it....please i urge the aids to the president to come foward and tell us the truth about his health. If he is recovering or not and if he is dead as rumored or alive.
but,we are not the accountants of the federation?
Re: My Fellow Nigerians, Its 27 Days And We Cannot Give Account Of Our President by modaink333: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2017
As a citizen, dont we have the sole right to know the where-about of our president?

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! Why Senator Shehu Wants The Head Of Governor Nasir El-rufai / Inaugural Speech Of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu / JUST IN : Tensions Rises As Medview Airline Develops Fault Mid-air .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.