Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion (1156 Views)

Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Eminem's Relapse Album - Initial Views! / Eminem New Album The Relapse: It Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by dawhizkid1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
http://www.jamglue.com/mixes/13468907
Personally i think the Refill Tracks r Great! Em Haters, Listen to 'Drop a bomb on Em', 'Hell break Loose', 'Music Box', and Buffalo Bill, n tell me dey r weak Tracks. Cant wait for 'Relapse 2'.
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Genuflect(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
Shaaaady!! Refill is crazy[color=][/color]
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Genuflect(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
Shaaaady!! Refill is crazy[color=][/color]
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Vuitton(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
At last an Eminem thread cheesy Now Jay Z threadsss can move in the rite direction cool
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by aieromon(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
Sauron,where you at?Come fill up this thread with your usual self tongue
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by coolguyz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
sauron still listening to the tracks. . . u sure can bet he will flood this thread with analysis

can't wait. . . . .one thing he does sooo well!
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by dawhizkid1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
Eminem: Best Selling Artiste of the Decade.
Am I d only 1 who thinks Eminem was throwing Subliminals @ Wayne on 'Drop a bomb on em'?
"and that boi on Sedative Drugs, who said he was better".
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Vuitton(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2009
Lil Wayne will murder Eminem The white boy needs to chill undecided
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Genuflect(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2009
^^^Blasphemy
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Vuitton(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2009
^^ Dont be so sure
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Genuflect(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2009
All you guys pitching Weezy against Em just want to destroy Wayne's career. Wayne has just started to enjoy his career, don't ruin it for him prematurely
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Sauron1: 12:25am On Dec 22, 2009

This is by far the best RAP album in 2009.
Razor-sharp lyrics, mad production by Dr. Dre and the songs here shoulda been reserved for Relapse 2.

Hell Breaks Loose---Lyrical fire from Dre(4/5)
Buffalo Bill----Stay Wide Awake MK II(4.5/5)
Elevator---Flow as awesome as Renegade(5/5)
Taking My Ball---My favourite track(5/5)
Music Box---Awesome beats, Dre delivers(4/5)
Drop The Bomb On Em--Catchy chorus, amazing breath control(5/5)
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Sauron1: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2009
Eldee, these are the two songs:

The Alchemist "Microphone" freestyle by Eminem in May 2009.
Start from 3.00 - 5.25.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwyOfqbP8JU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

Slaughterhouse Version.
August 2009.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0r-UEufAw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U gotta admit Eminem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slaughterhouse. grin
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Uche2nna(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2009
LOL!!!!

Bon voyage
Bithc,I'm like Chef Boyadee  grin

Eminem knows how to bring out the laughs in me.
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Sauron1: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
Uche2nna:

Eminem knows how to bring out the laughs in me.

His power of lyricism shames any other mainstream rapper out there.
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by hax: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2009
Haven't bothered to listen to Refill. Is it any better than Relapse?

~Sauron~:

His power of lyricism shames any other mainstream rapper out there.
Not much to write home about these days,

If you want the REAL Refill, listen to the Pill track in my sig. Do yourself a favour and download his mixtape 'Pill - 4075 Refill'.
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Sauron1: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2009
hax:

Haven't bothered to listen to Refill. Is it any better than Relapse?

Refill-EP is Eminem at his very best.

If you want the REAL Refill, listen to the Pill track in my sig. Do yourself a favour and download his mixtape 'Pill - 4075 Refill'.

I can bet it is not better than the Youtube video above.
Sauron's too Slim Shady-spoilt to listen to garbage lyrics these days. . . . . .
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by hax: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Refill-EP is Eminem at his very best.
Let's hope so.

I can bet it is not better than the Youtube video above.
Sauron's too Slim Shady-spoilt to listen to garbage lyrics these days. . . . . .
Do you ever bother to give any new artists a chance? How would you know? Have you listened to it yet? Give it a try and then form your own opinion and don't be a Stan. tongue

Has anyone heard Rakim's new album, 7th seal?

Merry xmas, peeps.
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Sauron1: 2:10am On Jan 12, 2010
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJU-v-uNLtQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

Always, you can see him lurkin in the hallways
Carcasses of Caucasian females in his crawl space
How the hell did he fit 'em all into such a small place
Hide 'em in the wall, well how long will the dry-wall take?

Well f[/i]uck it then, I got nothing but time, [i]I'll wait
Until it dries for the moment I guess you're all safe
After I sand it and buff it I guess that I'll paint
My chainsaw's out of gas, my regular saw ain't

Now here I come again, damn stomach rumblin
You can even hear the evil spirits comin from within
Someone's in, the back of my damn house rummagin
It's a girl, she looks pretty thin, but I want to skin

Been, on the hunt again, when will it ever end?
Evelyn, why you tryin to fight? You will never win
Severin, legs, arms, damn there goes an[i]other limb[/i]
Pull the lever then, trapdoor, death is evident

EMINEM IS FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by slimshay(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
^^^^Give it up folks, this guy is the illest ever!!!!!!  cool
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Vuitton(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
Eminem's lyrics are sooooooooooooooo inspiring!!!! undecided But that was when i was in high school tongue

Are we talking bout fiction or are we talking bout facts cry
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Sauron1: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
slimshay:

^^^^Give it up folks, this guy is the illest ever!!!!!!  cool

Now what you know about Buffalo Bill? Nothin so chill
Fuckin LovePeddler you better fuckin hold still
Make sure none of that lotion in the bucket don't spill
Cut 'em, gut 'em and just keep to stuffin those girls
Man I think she had e[i]nough of those pills[/i]
Sedate her then I'll wait, I'll come back later just to clutch on those steel. . . . .
Blades, baby when I cut ya don't squeal

Vuitton:

Lil Wayne will murder Eminem  The white boy needs to chill  undecided

Lil Wayne and Eminem?

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ibu9Ei6n4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

Listen to how Eminem sodomised Lil Wayne on his own shyte.
Lyricism is an ART. No NUCCA can touch Eminem in this form.
He is beasting every one out there and he took Weezy to the cleaners with volley of golden bars.
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by hax: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
That's like saying Jeezy killed Kanye on the track he was featured on in 808's. lol

That's featuring a rapper on a rock song. There was no killing. And Refill was forgettable. I can totally see why he left them off Relapse 2. Relapse 2 had better be better than this.
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Sauron1: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2010
hax:

That's like saying Jeezy killed Kanye on the track he was featured on in 808's. lol

That's featuring a rapper on a rock song. There was no killing.

Forever was also a country music where Eminem handed him his backside on a plate.
Excuses will never cease.

And Refill was forgettable. I can totally see why he left them off Relapse 2. Relapse 2 had better be better than this.

Refill is even better than Relapse.
The rhyme patterns were complex . . . entire songs were full of multi-syllable rhymes, rhyming entire phrases for whole verses, genius metaphors, slant rhymes, different flows, exquisite delivery.

He mixes humor, horror, and also has more serious songs(no Bagpipes) or My Mom!!!
Eminem is a true ARTIST and one of the best rappers to walk the planet.
If he isn't a rapper, he woulda been writing books and movies with the way he talks about insane characters in his songs.

BUFFALO BILL shytes on anything Eminem's peers dropped in 2009. The delivery and Dre's keyboard gimmicks are TOP DRAWER.
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by Genuflect(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2010
Haha. Sauron is back!
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by dawhizkid1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Vuitton
Do u like to Hate 4 the sake of it?
@Hax
Did u even listen to Refill? If u did, what is forgetable about it? I saw u talked about how u's a fan of crazy 'Multis' and 'Concept'. Refill has the craziest multies n rhyme scheme in 2009. Concept?, Painting horror with word so Vivid that u can see it. So i ask again, What is forgetable about Refill?
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by slimshay(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2010
@Vuitton please save the subliminals. You know what the white boy did was silly  wink
Re: Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion by shadyBaba: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
Vuitton:

Lil Wayne will murder Eminem The white boy needs to chill undecided

yeah!!! who are you kidding? that's like saying timaya will murder MI lyrically.

(1) (Reply)

Video Premiere:: PORTAH - MONEY CRAZY / Song Playing At The Party In The Tuxedo Film By Jackie Chan / Video: Waje - I Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.