Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) (53482 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / BRT Driver Faints While Driving In Oshodi, Lagos (photos) / Young Female Barrister Killed In The Kogi Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by maestroz: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
The guy dey feign tributes

He noticed the lady was "cheering" and "charming". He also noticed she was professional and that necessitated his demand for her phone number on valentine day.

Save me the rhetorics abeg. The man get other sinister plans aside the tributes.

Lagosians and " wooing" tricks.
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by chrisblack1234: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2017
What's charming here, she never dreamt of driving traffic bus cos of naija issues she just av to feed her self..suffering and smiling
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by gbishman: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2017
bless your heart darling
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by dohhnutt1(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2017
#How and #where did you #Celebrated your #Valentine
#Love & #Discount in the #Air http:///2lPbdTs
#decorhubng

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2017
chordrylateral:
What a man can do woman can.........
woman fit stand piss,talk more of doing it better undecided
chordrylateral:
What a man can do woman can.........
woman fit stand piss,talk more of doing it better
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Menace2Society(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:

K
Go sit down for corner joor undecided
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by DesireBenjamin: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:
What's charming about that smile? undecided

And why the cheering?

Shebi women can do even better what men can do. So let her enjoy her job and stop posing for any

dude that needs a picture.

Jesus!!! Why so much hate in ur veins
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Menace2Society:
Go sit down for corner joor undecided
Hypocrite

So because a woman drives a bus, which is a normal thing in Nigeria, it should become a topic baa?

Stay of my mentions abeg

Have a nice day
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by chibeby: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2017
IamChuzzy:
A young and pretty female driver was seen at Ojuelegba Monday afternoon. The lady simply identified as Bisi, is said to be a very good driver, ever cheerful and calm. Below is a post published on Facebook by Oguntoyinbo Ismael Olanrewaju Neville, who posted her photos:

READ ALSO: Part Two

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2017
DesireBenjamin:

Jesus!!! Why so much hate in ur veins
Hate?

A bus driver?

A danfo driver makes much more than her in a day.

I don't hate her or her job. I just don't like the fact that this is a topic to discuss and celebrate

angry grin
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Menace2Society(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:

Hypocrite

So because a woman drives a bus, which is a normal thing in Nigeria, it should become a topic baa?

Stay of my mentions abeg

Have a nice day
And if i no stay off your mention wetin u wan do?
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by joeace2020(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2017
midehi2:
wow! long bus shocked when i dey receive spanking to drive small car, choi!

cough.... cough... more dry cough
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Giftedanoit:
Her smile is charming
are you the Lady on your profile??
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Nice one... But na recession cos am o

Even if it is recession...it's a good thing. What we now need are good conditions of service. People should be able to work in any lawful occupation.
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2017
gebest:
am still looking for the charming smile, abeg una help me see the charming smile
i tire ni o
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Menace2Society:
And if i no stay off your mention wetin u wan do?
lol your moniker sef grin
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Sanuzi(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2017
ok
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Danielnino00(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin This reminds me of the last time I entered a danfo with a female bus conductor. it was hard to believe she was a woman. she was neat,friendly and even jovial..

Ambode should employ female conductors should danfo eventually be scrapped,it would make things easier .. grin grin
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by airminem(f): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2017
You All Making Hell Of Noise Adoring Women Working Hard In Lagos. What The Fu*k Are Women In Your Own State Doing To Work Hard Too? Wearing Suicide Vest Or Holding Placards. BS
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:

And why the cheering?

Shebi women can do even better what men can do. So let her enjoy her job and stop posing for any dude that needs a picture.
We dont need people like you in Nigeria
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by izzou(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2017
jumman:

We dont need people like you in Nigeria

K
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2017
The last paragraph spoilt everything in that post.

Can lalasticlala edit that part of the story?
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by euchariadavid(f): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Beautiful Smile,she loves her Job
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by uvie66: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hard-working girl, do her job with pride, Oya come let me marry you
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by crypta007(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tri gbosa for you and your comment
leksmedia:
Nothing is more beautiful , charming and adorable than a hard working lady making her own money , its sexy and adorable in any language . visit www.leksmediaconcept.com for your website and blog design
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by hisMrs(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
this man's first two paragraph looks like he is really interested in this babe o.
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by legba1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Only haters will say the smile is not charming. I beg she get good smile .
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by gabi87(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:

And why the cheering?

Shebi women can do even better what men can do. So let her enjoy her job and stop posing for any dude that needs a picture.

Kai, I pain am
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lagbus has female drivers tooo. They are charming....
Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nofuckgiven: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oga just collect her number privately and call her. You just showed the whole world now that she is single and searching which means more competition for you tongue

1 Like

Re: Young Female BRT Driver In Lagos, Her Smile Is Charming (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
common thing in Ghana lol but she set man. Go girl grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) / Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.