Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) (2105 Views)

Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by amebo101: 9:26am On Feb 15, 2017
In a bid to promote Unity and Peace in the state, members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria otherwise known as Shiites, paid a visit to the Eze Ndigbo in Bauchi state yesterday. The Islamic religious group said their mission was to correct the impression that they are intolerant to other groups and tribes in the state. See more photos below

[img]https://3.bp..com/-uszOKh_cDms/WKQMLrCqsfI/AAAAAAALrZg/EwzVoJbBQ_wYeppFsn97KwUaqHhqeXA4wCLcB/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-dFnzKajQGxk/WKQLzCWmszI/AAAAAAALrZY/uz2Ud2P3s1ApOG3SmIE6PG744cJnPBvHACLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-4350cX4F7Lc/WKQLzEkDG5I/AAAAAAALrZU/ycUKFnT20QkuQVQCumTiQFr7TZVEy1tUgCLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-vlRrJhAARN4/WKQLywrbX0I/AAAAAAALrZQ/91kEqSiye-sbjm8fx3O6xbDymfL2cFpYgCLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/shiite-members-pay-visit-to-ndigbo.html

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by amebo101: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2017
one spirit

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2017
grin
Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by dorry62(f): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Issssorait
Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by axeman2(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2017
A Muslim Friend Of Mind Once's Told Me That Muslim Are Very Wicket And They Pretend To Be Peaceful But Within There Are Very Develish.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by doublewisdom: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Case of the enemy of my enemy becomes my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2017
So despite all the curses and hate, we still have Flatrons living in the North!

What a pity. What a shame! cheesy

They scream LET US GO but they would never stop trooping out of their villages to seek better lives in the territories of those they imagine are responsible for their miseries. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by drss2(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2017
axeman2:
A Muslim Friend Of Mind Once's Told Me That Muslim Are Very Wicket And They Pretend To Be Peaceful But Within There Are Very Develish.
very true. however shiites ar more tolerant dan sunni wahabis.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by auggie340(f): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
So despite all the curses an hate, we still have Flatrons living in the North!

They scream LET US GO but they would never stop trooping out of their villages to seek better lives in the territories of those they imagine are responsible for their miseries. grin

I just saw you in d agatu thread...you said and I quote:

"Some of you know absolutely nothing about anywhere
else than your imadiate enclave.
The world is alot bigger and complex than you imagine.
Travel, mingle, experience, and learn, it will make you a
better person in life"
gringringrin

You should try and be consistent you know

20 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by Kudan: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2017
shittes Muslims are really tolerant peace minded people than Wahabi Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2017
auggie340:

I just saw you in d agatu thread...you said and I quote:

"Some of you know absolutely nothing about anywhere
else than your imadiate enclave.
The world is alot bigger and complex than you imagine.
Travel, mingle, experience, and learn, it will make you a
better person in life"
gringringrin

You should try and be consistent you know
Lol. Thank God i said "some" and not "all". The owner of the post to which i gave that response is clearly part of that "some".

Satisfied?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Kudan:
shittes Muslims are really tolerant peace minded people than Wahabi Muslims
Hahaha. Keeping this post until that day yall say the exact opposite. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

How do you know that these men hold the Bauchi State government as responsible for their problems? Are the Igbos a homogeneous group who all think alike?

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by ZZ22: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lol. Thank God i said "some" and not "all". The owner of the post to which i gave that response is clearly part of that "some".

Satisfied?
Don't disgrace yourself further...obote

13 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by Deadvalley001: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]omenkaLives:

[/s]

Why are you full of hate? I thought you are a supporter of one Nigeria?

Igbos have the right to live in any part of nigeria as long your government is still holding them from leaving.

I have the right to bleep your muslim sisters, one nijiriya sosei!

8 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by DoyenExchange: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
I love the togetherness...one love.
Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Why are you full of hate? I thought you are a supporter of one Nigeria?

Igbos have the right to live in any part of nigeria as long your government is still holding them from leaving.

I have the right to bleep your muslim sisters, one nijiriya sosei!
Talk anyhow and Mynd44 whom you say is a wicked tribalist in your siggy would quarantine you again. cheesy

You go cry tire today. Aint seen nothing yet. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Useless red hat chiefs with their Shiite counterparts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

How do you know that these men hold the Bauchi State government as responsible for their problems? Are the Igbos a homogeneous group who all think alike?
I forgot igbos are a heterogenous group. After all, you people have told us on several occassions Anambra Igbos are different from Ebonyi igbos. smiley

My apologies. wink
Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
cheesy
Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by Deadvalley001: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]omenkaLives:
Talk anyhow and Mynd44 whom you say is a wicked tribalist in your siggy would quarantine you again. cheesy

You go cry tire today. Aint seen nothing yet. cheesy
[/s]

Boring.

10 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by fxskye: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
axeman2:

Can you digest your foolishness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

this bald headed boy no go ever repent grin e be lyk say 1 igbo boy been fvvck your sister.oya come tell us the truth

10 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
I forgot igbos are a heterogenous group. After all, you people have told us on several occassions Anambra Igbos are different from Ebonyi igbos. smiley

My apologies. wink

In other words, all Igbos do not think alike but you were too clouded by your irrational hatred for Ndigbo to realise that you were making a silly generalisation. Carry on...

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

Benue is been ransacked in genocide by dullardeen army and you f**l is yet to condemn it. Later u go carry your zone-B mouth come tell us how you originated from benue. Cawurdundecided

9 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by auggie340(f): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

Satisfied?
if anything, you just proved me right undecided

you advise sm1 to move out of his enclave on one thread, only to come here to "shame" those that are outside their enclave...
don't say smtin only for d convenience it gives you at dah moment... when you say smtin, Mean it!!!

Be consistent... Dat's all

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
auggie340:

if anything, you just proved me right undecided

you advise sm1 to move out of his enclave on one thread, only to come here to "shame" those that are outside their enclave...
don't say smtin only for d convenience it gives you at dah moment... when you say smtin, Mean it!!!

Be consistent... Dat's all
The bad headed boy is going through heartbreak so we know that he will always be stupid in his comment

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Igbo people are ready to join hands with the Islamic Movement of Nigeria to establish peace in Nigeria and move Nigeria forward. smiley

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by raker300: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
The rejected stones are now the corner stone.
I thought they said the igbos are politically irrelevant?

Now we have obasanjo, atiku, shiiates etc paying respects to the igbos

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by raker300: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

My apologies. wink
fam, it's too hot to be smoking junk

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by auggie340(f): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bujumbura:
The bad headed boy is going through heartbreak so we know that he will always be stupid in his comment
oh reallygringringrin....if you say sogrin

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Pay Visit To Ndigbo Community Leader In Bauchi (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
raker300:
The rejected stones are now the corner stone.
I thought they said the igbos are politically irrelevant?

Now we have obasanjo, atiku, shiiates etc paying respects to the igbos
Awww... See chest beating naw! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flashback: External Reserve & Debt Under OBJ, Yaradua & GEJ Regime by Barcanista / June Has Ended, Dino Melaye "Still A Senator" Activist Mocks Kogi Chief Of Staff / Ekiti Election: Senator Fatimat Raji Rasaki Dumps PDP, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.