Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,612 members, 7,827,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React (34340 Views)

Davido Looks Dope In Agbada / Female Celebrities In Agbada At 'Merry Men' Premiere; Who Wore It Best? / BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by 40ng: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2017
The Two Most Iconic Moments In The History Of Agbada - Ebuka Compared To Obasanjo - Nigerians React

VIA : http://www.ogadonald.com/2017/11/the-two-most-iconic-moments-in-history.html

cC; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by 40ng: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Due to Time I Was Not Able to Upload All The Reactions ... Please check All From the Link below

Click Here : http://www.ogadonald.com/2017/11/the-two-most-iconic-moments-in-history.html

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by 40ng: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Due to Time I Was Not Able to Upload All The Reactions ... Please check All From the Link below

Click Here : http://www.ogadonald.com/2017/11/the-two-most-iconic-moments-in-history.html

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by cyndy1000(f): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Am sure before the year runs out his tailor will be counting in millions. One of the major advantage of skill acquisition when you got to do it perfectly well, you become famous n you won't need to depend on anyone not even the government.

Shout out to all those that acquire skills in different fields may God bless your hustle it's not easy brain work is required, intelligence, time n focus.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by nerodenero: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Different styles for different agbada at different times.

For OBJ's era, his agbada plus swag will pass but no young man in this era will rock OBJ's agbada ahead of Ebuka's dope agbada. Now, Ebuka's agbada is 'da bomb'. In fact, that tailor has taught other tailors how to sew Agbada. When you are good at what you do, your output will sell itself. The agbada is selling itself while the tailor is enjoying the moment cheesycheesy.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by KnowMore: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2017
For OBJ tried then

But for now.. Ebuka killed it.. Only the design alon speaks wonders.

I plan getting mine soon.

Here's what I read now about Npower list 2017

Check Npower recruitment list Here!:
See list of N-Power 2017 successful candidates released Here!

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by miqos02(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2017
kool
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Kingcesar: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Anyway nah only once e go wear am grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by leksmedia: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2017
To the single and yet to be married, may you not have an Ebuka at your wedding ceremony. Hit like if you agree. The dude just stole the show

7 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2017
It's unfortunate an Igbo had to teach Yorubas how to dress sleek in their own attire. You notice he is not wearing yorubaa cap, had he wore that cap, we won't be having this conversation because that hat has a way of hiding ones' attractiveness. Let the truth be told, the only reason he stands out in wedding of over 98% yorubas (see them around him) is because he is tall, fit, handsome with nice skin, and off course he is Igbo...dey too dey fine!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by NwaAmaikpe: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Haba there's no basis for comparison,
Ebuka's Agbada is in a league of it's own.

It is just like comparing
Cristiano Ronaldo with Yakubu Aiyegbeni,
Los Angeles with Warri,
Mercedez Benz with Innosons Motors,

Or NwaAmaikpe with Airforce1.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by RapportNaija(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Obj baba
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Dizu(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Obasanjo slayed

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by FlashComedy(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to me. Today is my Birthday. Please SHARE this post so that the whole world will know that today is my Birthday. Follow me and Celebrate my Birthday Thank you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by BruncleZuma: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2017
The height of unimaginative stupidity ...

[img]https:///media/11-21-2017/lI1RTh.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by AnaCheks(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Na OBJ be that?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by ArewaWatch: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2017
lol
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Bossontop(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2017
grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2017
agbada uwa-nille
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by deafeyez: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2017
That CANNOT BE OBJ no, NEVER grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
He even slayed it better than the Yoruba demons.

13 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
That OBJ agbada dope gan. them suppose put am on auction.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by kokomaster3d: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Chai Ebuka is mad

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Mufasa27(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
The guy tailor don hammer grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React by Muzikluva(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Can we have enough of these irrelevancies already??!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65 Pastors Told Kayode Salako To Marry Foluke Daramola / Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React / Toyin Aimakhu Changes Surname, Adopts Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.