Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. (87163 Views)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / 5 Benefits And 5 Problems Of N-power Recruitment Scheme Every Applicants Must Kn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by sodekemobolaji: 5:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Gucciboss:
No Samsung tablet?

Oga , Samsung ke, that means u wunt collect monthly allawee for 2 years grin cheesy
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by pressplay411(m): 5:58am On Feb 16, 2017
MostReserved77:
does the HP uses sim

Hope you're not selected as an English teacher?

Cos then RIP to the future-future leaders of tomorrow.(as we're still the future leaders of tomorrow or our fathers grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Gucciboss: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2017
sodekemobolaji:

Oga , Samsung ke, that means u wunt collect monthly allawee for 2 years grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy
pressplay411:

Cos then RIP to the future-future leaders of tomorrow.(as we're still the future leaders of tomorrow or our fathers grin
"Wicked boy" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by komzy589(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2017
pressplay411:

You can't even use your punctuation marks right and you are making jest. You will make a worse English teacher than him.

4 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Lasskeey: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
He ran out of data grin
.... grin grin grin

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by jacko007(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2017
abeg o.... Is it only for N-POWER participants?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by castel428: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2017
jacko007:
abeg o.... Is it only for N-POWER participants?
No it is for everybody that stand with Bubu

10 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by XaviDayo(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Abeg i wan cot for Naija go my village
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by tutorago: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Can someone enlighten me about this post?

Private Tutors Needed Nationwide

Tutorago is urgently seeking for experienced tutors who are passionate about impacting positively on the education of our Clients across states in Nigeria.

Send your CV to info@tutorago.com
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by greggng: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2017
azelab:
is laptop not among, pls help me to clearify it?

What they promised is tablet not laptop
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by jacko007(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2017
castel428:

No it is for everybody that stand with Bubu

bubu again lol........ If its for everyone, how does a non participant benifits from the installment payment on it?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Gkemz: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2017
I chose samsung though ordinarily, i would have gone for hp had it been that it runs on Android OS. Windows are more expensive to maintain than Android coupled with its inability to access apk play store apps.

After my tecno flagship tablet device bricked, i decided never to associate myself with anything called tecno.

As for other unknown devices, it's a no no option because their names could not be found in our local market talk less of their hardware parts in case it got damaged.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by greggng: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2017
So participant re nw going to pay for the gadget which govt promised to provide fr free. How can we trust our leader if the say something and do another thing?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by jamesbridget13(f): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Gkemz:
I chose samsung though ordinarily, i would have gone for hp had it been that it runs on Android OS. Windows are more expensive to maintain than Android coupled with its inability to access apk play store apps.

After my tecno flagship tablet device bricked, i decided never to associate myself with anything called tecno.

As for other unknown devices, it's a no no option because their names could not be found in our local market talk less of their hardware parts in case it got damaged.
dat #Z product is made in naija. NCC donated 250 pieces of it to the sch my sis teaches to forster teacher n student e-learning. My sis was automatically given one to own. D tab is nice
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by tetengi4life(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Gkemz:

please share the link for the device selection for me pls
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by rockinrobin: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Please what is the link to the selection page?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by mikkypel(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2017
rockinrobin:
Please what is the link to the selection page?

npvn.npower.gov.ng
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Gucciboss: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gkemz:
I chose samsung though ordinarily, i would have gone for hp had it been that it runs on Android OS. Windowsare more expensive to maintain than Android coupled with its inability to access apk play store apps.

Oga we are talking about Windows for desktop here not Windows phone, are you comparing win32 app to apk? What is expensive to maintain about Windows OS?

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Halaz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
hammer2010:
Samsung is a real bargain I tell you. But if you wouldnt mind the deductions, then go for HP
is the Hp uses Android flatform
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by maasoap(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gkemz:

And you didn't try to root it or change its rom?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Bodeson025(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na waoo. my problem with the program is the slow nature in evrytin they do. we were posted on Monday, but where am been posted to is far from my residence, i told my Head Teacher in the primary school that i cant come now because i av not even receive December Alert not to talk of January. and am to spent #200 daily to go to the primary school i was posted to.
Kaduna state, Sabon/gari local government
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by onyechimereze1: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
pls OP why don't you finish what you started...i can only see 3 options on my own devices selection, is anyone experiencing this pls OP why don't you finish what you started...i can only see 3 options on my own devices selection, is anyone experiencing this
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Chocho4real(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bodeson025:
Na waoo. my problem with the program is the slow nature in evrytin they do. we were posted on Monday, but where am been posted to is far from my residence, i told my Head Teacher in the primary school that i cant come now because i av not even receive December Alert not to talk of January. and am to spent #200 daily to go to the primary school i was posted to.

What state are you repping?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Valmesk(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Which tablet among them should one go without monthly deduction on some specifications.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Valmesk:
Which tablet among them should one go without monthly deduction on some specifications.
tecno but HP is best.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by egoakolam(f): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is there anyone in Rivers State who has been deployed to his place of primary assignment? Make I know if na only me waka come o.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by castel428: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
franciskaine:
tecno but HP is best.
seems the Hp doesnt support sim. As for the Tecno Pad I need the model name so that I can google up the true specs cz am not sure whether it is its OS Windows or Android.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by tripledonosas(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
castel428:

seems the Hp doesnt support sim. As for the Tecno Pad I need the model name so that I can google up the true specs cz am not sure whether it is its OS Windows or Android.
They made mention of Tecno Pad with OS of either Windows or Android. The only Tecno tablets with 10.1inch screen are Tecno WinPad 10(windows 8.1) and Tecno Droipad Pro 11(Android).

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by honestivo(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
egoakolam:
Is there anyone in Rivers State who has been deployed to his place of primary assignment? Make I know if na only me waka come o.
99% of rivers npower hv bn posted,lf uve nt bn posted go elekahia cmty hall for ur postn
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by LANDOS4RE4: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
how to check the verified status
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
castel428:

the HP supports sim, check well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience / How To Be Job Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.