Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. (87168 Views)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / 5 Benefits And 5 Problems Of N-power Recruitment Scheme Every Applicants Must Kn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by DrTims(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
After selection, what next How do we collect the device
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Bodeson025(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chocho4real:

What state are you repping?
kaduna state, sabon gari local government
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Barryp(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
honestivo:
99% of rivers npower hv bn posted,lf uve nt bn posted go elekahia cmty hall for ur postn
Please have you resumed and which LGA please?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by prudentkolly(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
nmreports:
Cool.
does it use sim
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by princeSammyz: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
All the listed tablet devices support sim including d HP... So that should not be a worry, just make ur choice wisely. As for me, I rep HP. #quality#completeness

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by ijemishkisic(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
HP leads in everything combo capacity and completeness... only that techno pad battery is more ....
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Folabimi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Remember to take note of the operating system when u choose. Personally I prefer android to windows OS

2 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by pressplay411(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
komzy589:

You can't even use your punctuation marks right and you are making jest. You will make a worse English teacher than him.

Mr Voltron, He's the one in NPower, right?
I have an excuse to be grammatically imperfect. He is supposedly tested and to be entrusted with the education of future leaders.

PS: Defender of the universe, try to mind your business next time.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by TijaniAbu: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
honey001:
Below is some important information you need to have before proceeding to choosing a device that would help in performing your role...

Welcome to the device selection process.

Please read the information carefully and ensure you understand it before proceeding.

There are nine (9) device options available. Please ensure that you look at all the devices, their specifications and support information carefully, before selecting one.
Please note that device selection is FINAL and cannot be changed once your selection has been made. Therefore, it is important that you go over ALL the options before making your choice.
There is a Tool Grant provided by the Federal Government to cover your device as it is a compulsory tool for learning and work in the N-Power Volunteer Scheme.
Please note, however, that the cost of some devices are above the amount theTool Grant covers. If your preferred device is above the amount covered by the grant, the additional cost will be deducted from your monthly stipend over the period of the programme, not exceeding twenty (20) months.
On the details page of the available devices, you will find information on the cost details and deductions from your monthly stipend, if any.
Please chat with the online representative if you have further questions on this information.

PROCEED TO DEVICE SELECTION

Brian N-Power iPad 1
₦4,274.82 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 30,000.00 per month

SPECIFICATIONS
Network GSM:900/1800MHz WCDMA: 900/2100MHz, FDD-LTE:B1/B3/B7/B20
Sim 3G
Colour Black
Display 10.1" IPS Touchscreen (1280x800)
OS Remix OS 2.0 (based on Android 6.0 Lollipop)
CPU 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor (MT8735P 64 Bits Quad-core 1.0GHz)
Card slot Micro SD*1
Memory
32GB ROM
2GB RAM
Camera 5.0MP AF Rear Camera with Flash
2.0MP Front Camera with Flash
Sound Dual Stereo
Comms GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Battery 4000mAh/3.7V
Others:
G-Sensor, Light Sensor
Proximity Sensor
Servicet Centres 10
Peripherals Pouch, Keyboard
VENDOR: brian
Device Warranty: 24 months

2)

All npower devices are imported and sold by Fake Pastor Acting President Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his Fake Pastoress wife Dolapo Osinbajo while pretending they are holy. Corrupt enrichment and diversion of public funds. EFCC will not see this.

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Bolasola(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Informative and interactive. Thanks
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
i cant see where to select any device on my account profile...... wht can i do sinc they said is only one wek they give to select choices of the device
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Highdee860(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello house, please I can't find tecno pad among the device on my dash board , Does it means tecno has finished or what?
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Halaz(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Albishirinku house!!! Na bad news oooo... Tecno pad don finish, e no dey for store oooo.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Halaz(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Asyb7:
i cant see where to select any device on my account profile...... wht can i do sinc they said is only one wek they give to select choices of the device
you are not verified.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Halaz(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Highdee860:
Hello house, please I can't find tecno pad among the device on my dash board , Does it means tecno has finished or what?
yes it finished, I mean it's not in store.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by mikovo2002(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Halaz:
yes it finished, I mean it's not in store.
I am luckyoooh; I selected before it finish. But no mail/ reply on my box
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by elbaraj001(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2017
TijaniAbu:

All npower devices are imported and sold by Fake Pastor Acting President Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his Fake Pastoress wife Dolapo Osinbajo while pretending they are holy. Corrupt enrichment and diversion of public funds. EFCC will not see this.
May God have mercy on u...

4 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by egoakolam(f): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2017
honestivo:
99% of rivers npower hv bn posted,lf uve nt bn posted go elekahia cmty hall for ur postn

Really? I didn't know o. I will go there tomorrow. Did you get it as text message, email or at your page on Npower website. Thanks dude
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Gkemz: 1:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Pls has anyone been notified on email confirming the selection according to what they (npower team) said.

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by mbasi: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Gkemz:
Pls has anyone been notified on email confirming the selection according to what they (npower team) said.
I got a mail from N-Power team confirming my device selection as Samsung Galaxy Tab E.....but I didn't select any device neither did I go for verification... The mail even contained name, address of where to pick up d device
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by latonyn(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Hello plsssss I'm thinking of going for samsung tab, any advice.
And is N-health also eligible to chose a device. Thanks
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Esidene977: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Ii rep. Enugu state, i have been verified and posted, but havn't gotten alert and my portal isn't showing device selection forum
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Esidene977: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Ii rep. Enugu state, i have been verified and posted, but havn't gotten alert and my portal isn't showing device selection forum. Pls i help
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Lawrenceo: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2017
I received this mail at exactly 6:34pm 16/02/17...So what next?

Hello Chinasa,

Your order has been confirmed for the device list below

Device Name:
Samsung Tab E
Device Specification:
SPECIFICATIONS
Network GSM / HSPA
Sim Micro-SIM
Colour Black
Display 9.6 inches
OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz
Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
Memory
8/16 GB
1.5 GB RAM
Camera Primary: 5 MP, f/2.2, autofocus
Secondary: 2 MP, f/2.4
Sound MP3, WAV ringtones
Comms Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
Service Centres 22
Device Support Centres:
S/n State City Company Name Address Toll Free Number Email
1 Abuja Abuja Best Service (RAYA) Plot 215 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Abuja 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
2 Abuja Abuja Ensure Services Amma Center Plot 1400/1401, Abuja 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
3 Abuja Abuja MIDCOM 16, Gwani Street, Opposoite Cheesbury Hotel , Zone 4, Abuja. 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
4 Akwa Ibom Uyo COOLEX 148 Aka Road, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
5 Bayelsa Yenogua Prosco Isaac Boro, Yenogoa, Bayelsa 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
6 Cross River Calabar Purefix Atekong Drive, Off Marian Road 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
7 Delta Warri ONIGX Plot 34 Airport Road, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
8 Edo Benin Investec 35 Airport Road, Benin city, Edo State 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
9 Ekiti Ado-Ekiti Micheal Sarah Ventures Plot 15, Block E, Secretariat Rd, Beside Stanbic IBTC Bank, 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
10 Enugu Enugu Fine Brothers 6 Market road, Enugu 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
11 Kaduna Kaduna Jolis 7 Ahmadu Bello Road, Kaduna 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
12 Kano Kano Investec 30 Beirut Road, Kano 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
13 Kwara Ilorin Best Service (RAYA) Shopping Mall, Fate Road, Ilorin 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
14 Lagos Apapa Investec Apapa Shopping Mall, Apapa 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
15 Lagos Ikeja Cellular Service Limited (CSL) 4 Jodesho Street, Ikeja , by Computer Village 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
16 Lagos Ikeja Best Service (RAYA) 22b Akinola Cole, Off Adeniyi Jones 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
17 Lagos Isolo Ensure Services Afprint Industrial Estate, 122-132 Oshodi-Apapa Express Highway, 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
18 Lagos Ojuelegba Best Service (RAYA) 77 Ojulegba Road, Ojulegba, Lagos 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
19 Lagos Opebi Mstores Limited 22 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
20 Lagos Victoria Island Best Service (RAYA) Plot 18, By Caleb Int'l School, Providence Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
21 Oyo Ibadan Cellular Service Limited (CSL) Oppposite Uni Ibadan Gate., Ibadan, Oyo 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
22 Rivers Port Harcourt Best Service (RAYA) 30 Okporo Road, Opp Callus Miller 0800-7267864 ngservice@samsung.com
Device Warranty:
24 months

Regards

– NPVN Team

2 Likes

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by honestivo(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Barryp:
Please have you resumed and which LGA please?
i was posted to opopo
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by easzypeaszy(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Gkemz:
yes av bin comfirmd meanwhile av nt receive any pay n my profile is not showing d verified logo n device selectn page...just got a mail dt HP has being confirm fr me....nawaoooo
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Halaz(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2017
mikovo2002:

I am luckyoooh; I selected before it finish. But no mail/ reply on my box
congrat... Now you have to wait for there response.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Obascoetubi: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2017
honey001:
Below is some important information you need to have before proceeding to choosing a device that would help in performing your role...

Welcome to the device selection process.

Please read the information carefully and ensure you understand it before proceeding.

There are nine (9) device options available. Please ensure that you look at all the devices, their specifications and support information carefully, before selecting one.
Please note that device selection is FINAL and cannot be changed once your selection has been made. Therefore, it is important that you go over ALL the options before making your choice.
There is a Tool Grant provided by the Federal Government to cover your device as it is a compulsory tool for learning and work in the N-Power Volunteer Scheme.
Please note, however, that the cost of some devices are above the amount theTool Grant covers. If your preferred device is above the amount covered by the grant, the additional cost will be deducted from your monthly stipend over the period of the programme, not exceeding twenty (20) months.
On the details page of the available devices, you will find information on the cost details and deductions from your monthly stipend, if any.
Please chat with the online representative if you have further questions on this information.

PROCEED TO DEVICE SELECTION

Brian N-Power iPad 1
₦4,274.82 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 30,000.00 per month

SPECIFICATIONS
Network GSM:900/1800MHz WCDMA: 900/2100MHz, FDD-LTE:B1/B3/B7/B20
Sim 3G
Colour Black
Display 10.1" IPS Touchscreen (1280x800)
OS Remix OS 2.0 (based on Android 6.0 Lollipop)
CPU 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor (MT8735P 64 Bits Quad-core 1.0GHz)
Card slot Micro SD*1
Memory
32GB ROM
2GB RAM
Camera 5.0MP AF Rear Camera with Flash
2.0MP Front Camera with Flash
Sound Dual Stereo
Comms GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Battery 4000mAh/3.7V
Others:
G-Sensor, Light Sensor
Proximity Sensor
Servicet Centres 10
Peripherals Pouch, Keyboard
VENDOR: brian
Device Warranty: 24 months

2)
i wanted to select n power device, how do i go about it?

1 Like

Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by trendingsleek: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Tecno Pad

TECNO PAD
₦4,678.95 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 29,821.05 per month

am suspecting that the normal salary is 35k cos after deducting 4,678 from 30k why is it still 29,821? someone shuld pls clarify this account statement.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2017
princeSammyz:
All the listed tablet devices support sim including d HP... So that should not be a worry, just make ur choice wisely. As for me, I rep HP. #quality#completeness
u know beta thing. I will get my HP b4 u grin
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2017
trendingsleek:
Tecno Pad

TECNO PAD
₦4,678.95 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 29,821.05 per month

am suspecting that the normal salary is 35k cos after deducting 4,678 from 30k why is it still 29,821? someone shuld pls clarify this account statement.
govt has paid about 4.5k for your tab already.
Re: List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2017
even after selecting my divice, my profile is still showing "click here to select your device" shocked undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.