Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff (9829 Views)

Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) / Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by DONSMITH123(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2017
Embattled factional Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff, has reiterated that he remains the authentic leader of the party, stressing that any other Chairman is “counterfeit, carbon-copy and a photocopy.”

The former Borno State Governor made the declaration while addressing party members loyal to him in Agbor, Delta State, on Tuesday.

Both Sheriff and the Caretaker Committee Chairman of the party, Sen. Ahmed Makarfi have been at loggerheads over who is the authentic the leader the former ruling party.

Prior to Sheriff’s arrival in the state, a mild drama, however, occurred as party members alleged to be loyalists of Makarfi attacked his supporters and chased them out of a venue of their meeting in Asaba, the Delta State capital.

Following the fiasco, the meeting was relocated to Agbor.

Speaking in Agbor, Sheriff said, “We are not surprised they disrupted the meeting in Asaba. Somebody somewhere saw the intimidating crowd of supporters and decided to cause trouble. But we have toed the part of peace by being here, Agbor.

“Any other chairman is a counterfeit, a carbon-copy, a photocopy. I was eating and drinking in the comfort of my home when the elders and the leaders of the party from across the country came to beg me to take the mantle of leadership of the party.

“They later found out that I was not a chairman they can control or push around. They know I will not accept elections handouts from anybody, hence they made a U-turn.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/15/pdp-crisis-remain-authentic-chairman-makarfi-counterfeit-sheriff/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2017
IStandWithYou, My Chairman!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by OnankpaBa(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2017
“Any other chairman is a counterfeit, a carbon-copy, a photocopy. I was eating and drinking in the comfort of my home when the elders and the leaders of the party from across the country came to beg me to take the mantle of leadership of the party.

“They later found out that I was not a chairman they can control or push around. They know I will not accept elections handouts from anybody, hence they made a U-turn.”

am with you on this. They can't used you and dumped you like valentine babe.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by sarrki(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by SweetLove0(f): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Sheriff we know! Every other chairman is counterfeit!

Ride on Sheriff, nothing do you sir! grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2017
Great

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Sherrif and his wahala sef.
Now they no longer want you, why not go back to the comfort of your home than seek to destroy the party.

I still see in him the spirit that gave birth to Boko Haram.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by DWJOBScom(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
I think it's time to kick this guy out!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by DONSMITH123(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Sheriff knew what he's doing. Where is Makarfi when PDP couldn't afford to pay staff or take care of Wadata plaza. After funding PDP with all his cash. They now think he is not worthy to lead. I laugh.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
WDGAF

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by shamecurls(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin

PDP is dead, cremated and buried!

9 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by MrGreenMavro: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
smiley
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by thestevens: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Where this looter wake up from.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by jesus500(m): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2017
I thought this man founded boko haram? Which way nigeria?
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2017
PDP fans be looking at Sheriff like.. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by tinsel: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2017
I don't know why PDP has refused to pursue this matter to conclusion in the supreme court.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by LoveJesus87(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
F
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by Pavore9: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Any other chairman is a counterfeit, a carbon-copy, a photocopy. I was eating and drinking in the comfort of my home when the elders and the leaders of the party from across the country came to beg me to take the mantle of leadership of the party.

.... PDP don enter one chance, they thought they could use and dump him! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by SuperBlack: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Confused set of people

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by opara28(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
na only me dey see em 11 #tribalmark
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by sosanova: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin

This foolish and confused man called Sheriff and who also happens to be Buhari inlaw should go and hide himself in his village.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Which kind man be this na? Sherrif a beg na. Allow peace to reign
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
IStandWithYou, My Chairman!
Chai undecided
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
I know my chairman

I will not say it here
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Sheriff we know! Every other chairman is counterfeit!

Ride on Sheriff, nothing do you sir! grin
angry angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by enigma2007(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
This man stubborn sha!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by gbegemaster(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Not interested. Let this type of confusion come upon APC too. Amen.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by Elan83(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
diz 2 terrorists paid by APC to kill PDP 're suceedin gradualy! Sheriff is a certified terrorist & pro Apc criminal on d loose!
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by ossuofia1: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
My man Sheriff!

Nigerians are solidly behind you.

No shaking.

grin
Re: PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff by Arewa12: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Idris Wada / CBN, MTN Settle $8.1bn Repatriation Issue — Emefiele / Two Suicide Bombers Attack Muna Garage In Maiduguri; Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.