Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,396 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) (41140 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / Young Kidnapper/Armed Robber Arrested In Rivers After Charms Failed Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by euchariadavid(f): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Juju have disapoint him
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by brojoshua: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
The honorable and executive looters and criminals too at least should go to jail.
Nigeria is very corrupt and so there is no good, true and just justice and judgment but bad and evil justice.
Many times when the people caught criminals, they didn't hand them over to the police and judiciary for justice, because first the police and judiciary are corrupt. Many times police will let go of the criminals handed over to them by the people after they have taken bribe from them. Atimes the police may turn the case against those who handed over criminals to them. Many times the judges will collect bribe from criminals and let them go for free or just punished them lightly and immediately released them that they may continue their crimes. Many times those criminals or their godfathers will hire the services of corrupt and very crooked lawyers to secure the release of the criminals. And the people too because they are corrupt always went for bad justice which is jungle justice. They don't demand or stand for or organize themselves for true, just, good and righteous justice and judgment. They prefer bad justice because they themselves are very corrupt. Because the people themselves are very corrupt, they will immediately gather and burn the thief who steal like #50,000 but will be celebrating the executive and honorable looters and criminals who looted billions of naira of their common wealth and they will even be taken and sharing the money looted by those executive and honorable criminals with them, and the kings, chiefs and pastors of the people used to do these also. The people will not demand for justice against those executive and honorable criminals but will be burnt the lower and smaller criminals in fire in jungle justice and judgment. The people themselves let go and don't touch the elephant thieves and they are even sharing their loots with them and are worshipping and celebrating them but they are burning the dwarf rats and bats in fire of bad, evil and jungle justice and judgment.
All the people of Nigeria should repent that God also may remove His curse and destruction from us for almost all of us are very corrupt and wicked and we are hypocrites.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by uvie66: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Serves him right, that is the risk you take for been an armed robber
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by uvie66: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yes I support jungle justice to the core, wasn't it the same robbers that went into the house of a young and popular music studio owner and shot him dead because they want to cart away hidden music equipments.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by DJInfluence: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Meet the biggest idiot on earth!
HAHAHAHAHAHA HIHIHIHIHI HUHUHUHUHU.
+1 for you. i still dey laff[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by kabrud: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
These are our "educated blodas".
cc
Valfrankie.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by micflo28(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
They did this with kids around judging from footwears in one of the pictures. What are we teaching the younger generation....Theirs might be cannibalism then if care is not taken.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Valfrankie(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
kabrud:
These are our "educated blodas".
cc
Valfrankie.
He was a criminal, the mob was more enraged by the bulletproof charm and went all out to make sure the menace was eliminated. Your less educated brothers up North kill for the flimsiest of reasons.

I DO NOT CONDONE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING, WHATEVER THE EXCUSE.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by kabrud: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Valfrankie:
[s]He was a criminal, the mob was more enraged by the bulletproof charm and went all out to make sure the menace was eliminated. Your less educated brothers up North kill for the flimsiest of reasons.

I DO NOT CONDONE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING, WHATEVER THE EXCUSE.[/s]
Go and say that to the sea birds, what I know is that our "educated blodas" are making good use of their 'education'.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by sunnymighty(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
Good morning Nairalanders,
I want to use this medium to request your assistance in a venture i want to embark upon.
I intend to set up an ICT agency focused in providing services such as web development, digital marketing, branding, consulting and training, networking and hardware repair services to clients.
Setting up a business is really tough and with the way things are going in this country it might get tougher. Because of this, I need a mentor who can set aside some time to guide me in setting up and running my company until we are firmly grounded.
I need a passionate individual who will provide me with tips, advice and other help to set up this company. I do not need funds, all I need is advice and mentorship. An entrepreneur who has successfully set up and is currently running an ICT company will be a preferred choice.
I have a backing in Computer Science, I graduated with a second class upper in computer science and i completed my NYSC last year November. I am a web developer and I am also experienced in Digital Marketing.
If you are capable of helping a young man with this venture, please get in touch with me via my e-mail; keshi.allan@gmail.com.

Thank You

Google House of Shield for more info on the above.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Atheists here be like...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by bezimo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
innoken:
Why are we gradually degenerating? Killing a monster ultimately makes one a monster. Hand them over to the law. Let the sin of killing them pass over you..... For as surely as the law of gravity exists unconditionally, so does the law of taking a life..... Which requires a life for a life.
Because it also has no exemption.Even if it doesn't happen in their lifetime....it passes on to their offsprings.

Ever wondered why a person who never killed a fly gets murdered gruesomely?
Not open to mentions pls. Just an advice.
BTW crime doesn't pay

Your advice is misleading and not well thought out. Nigeria is a country of failed law taking it course, so the people rightfully take law into their hands as manifested in Jungle Justice. I believe in the instant judgment for the wicked especially robbers, ritualist, cultist, murderers and kidnappers. And wasting them doesn't create any monster but rather makes the society one less criminal idiot.
I hope you are not a robber? Every robber deserves jungle justice because of the pain and trauma they inflict on their victims.I stand not to be corrected.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by innoken(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
bezimo:

Your advice is misleading and not well thought out. Nigeria is a country of failed law taking it course, so the people rightfully take law into their hands.I believe in the law of instant judgment for the wicked especially robbers, ritualist and kidnappers.
I hope you are not a robber? Every robber deserves jungle justice because of the pain and trauma they inflict on their victims.I stand not to be corrected.
Did you read the part not open to mentions? Means keep your opinions to Yourself. If you have other opinions then keep burning thieves.stop mentioning people who simply said their mind
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Meet the biggest idiot on earth!
shatap!! you would have done the same!!
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by deflover(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
codedruns2:
Disguisting.. mad jungle justice.
We need to stop this barbaric attitude , it truly belittle us.

Month end these same guys who aided and burnt this young man will still queue up to pay tithes . ... and they did wonder why God spits on their prayer

You run ashi services
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nathan2016: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
This particular picture speaks a lot about this generation

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by airminem(f): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Angry Mob And Police Is Synonymus
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2017

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by westjoy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
innoken:
Why are we gradually degenerating? Killing a monster ultimately makes one a monster. Hand them over to the law. Let the sin of killing them pass over you.....For as surely as the law of gravity exists unconditionally, so does the law of taking a life..... Which requires a life for a life.
Because it also has no exemption.Even if it doesn't happen in their lifetime....it passes on to their offsprings.

BTW crime doesn't pay
Though it may seems not right by killing fellow human being, but if they see Andrew Yakubu formal GMD NNPC face to face is only God knows what may happen either they will hail him or stone him to death instantly
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Theoigios(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
hmmmm.....

the guy doesn't look burnt to me, the red cloth tied to his trouser is still colorful.

are you sure this is not another nollywood movie? cryhmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na civilians dey take laws into their own hands.Na this same people dey condemn soldiers wey beat a physically challenge man.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by lumeneng22: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
innoken:
Why are we gradually degenerating? Killing a monster ultimately makes one a monster. Hand them over to the law. Let the sin of killing them pass over you.....For as surely as the law of gravity exists unconditionally, so does the law of taking a life..... Which requires a life for a life.

BTW crime doesn't pay
Who be this? don't you hear apostle Suleiman say " any Fulani man found around his church and house should be killed and his head cut off? If you venture release this maga to Nigeria police, the next day they are coming back to your house and this time na to kill you.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Amadaz(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Welcomed development
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
I Dont support this ... Why take a life you cant give
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by akigbemaru: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Burnt to ashes
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by riczy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
thornapple:
when will we outgrow jungle justice as a people.
till we stop celebrating political criminals

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
riczy:

On point though.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
riczy:

On point though i don't see the relationship sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) / Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” / 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.