Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Most Meaningless Poster For The Year - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Meaningless Poster For The Year (2393 Views)

Poll: Who made the most meaningless posts for 2009?

Abuzola: 40% (32 votes)
uplawal: 3% (3 votes)
the_seeker: 0% (0 votes)
mazaje: 1% (1 vote)
atheists: 5% (4 votes)
viaro: 2% (2 votes)
davidylan: 3% (3 votes)
ohsisi, $osisi: 7% (6 votes)
olabowale: 11% (9 votes)
noetic: 1% (1 vote)
nezan: 6% (5 votes)
mavenbox: 1% (1 vote)
abu-safwan: 0% (0 votes)
muhsin: 0% (0 votes)
deep sight: 3% (3 votes)
oyb: 0% (0 votes)
vortex: 0% (0 votes)
mrcrckles: 1% (1 vote)
ogaga: 10% (8 votes)
krayola: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Let Us Be Honest- Life Is Both Meaningless And Purposeless / Anonyism 101.....asking Meaningless Philosophical Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Nezan(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
Poll ends tommorrow by 12 noon. Results:

Abuzola - 1st
Olabowale - 2nd
Ogaga - 3rd

Final results to be known tommorrow.
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Nezan(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
Poll officially closed.

The results:

1st: Abuzola- He got 22 votes to ganer 38.6% of the total votes cast to emerge winner.

2nd: Olabowale- Got 7 votes to ganer 12.3% of the total votes cast to emerge 1st runner up.

3rd: Ogaga- Got 6 votes to closely follow Olabowale with 10.5% to emerge 2nd runner up.

Thanks guys, for voting.

Abuzola remains our official most meaaningless poster for the year 2009.
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by AbuZola3(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
Hahaha, and what is ur position ? 4th meaningless poster, cheers
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by noetic15(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
Abuzola Congratulations grin grin . . . .I hope u win this award for many years to come.
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by KunleOshob(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
noetic15:

Abuzola Congratulations grin grin . . . .I hope u win this award for many years to come.

That is if he doesn't get arrested for terrorist activities before then!!! grin
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Nezan(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2009
When Muttalab was arrested, I was fearing twas Abuzola, given his long absence here.
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2009
KunleOshob:

That is if he doesn't get arrested for terrorist activities before then!!! grin

I hope so becos he has started terrorism and indirect jihad again since his return

Nezan:

When Muttalab was arrested, I was fearing twas Abuzola, given his long absence here.

You are right, he said he would never return to nairaland again, but here he is. Hes not a Man of his words

Where is Uplawal, She also said she will not return again. If she returns, she will change her name to up lawal like Abu zola
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by jumaingirl(f): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
Kudos to you Abuzola/Abu zola, congratulations keep it up.
You know what? dont mind dem Nezan, toba e.t.c they are just jealous.
I LUV YOU, LUV YOUR MEANINGLESS POST, LUV EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU kiss kiss kiss
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2009
Lol
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Habib16(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
@poster U know what? I think without contesting the award can only go to one of this Goat no I mean Palmwine tapper. 1, ur father or
2, ur grand- father. Remember its optional. Wish u Happy Vote lol.
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Habib16(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
@poster why is it dat u Kafr Just find it difficult to admit it dat  THIER IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER! is it to difficult for u to understand!! Ahaha thick skulls
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by MyHonour(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2009
Yo, abu zole must to win this award. i am his new fan. I can all the way across from sexuality board here to find him
because he is famous all over nairaland and google too. Yeeeees, i think he is a messenger to us on NL.

And i am sure FL GATORS agree wiv me on that? As she appears to love abuzola more than me.

[size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ABUZOLA, HIS VOTERS FIRST, THEN TO EVERYONE ELSE[/size]
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 01, 2010
MyHonour:

Yo, abu zole must to win this award. i am his new fan. I can all the way across from sexuality board here to find him
because he is famous all over nairaland and google too. Yeeeees, i think he is a messenger to us on NL.

And i am sure FL GATORS agree wiv me on that? As she appears to love abuzola more than me.

[size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ABUZOLA, HIS VOTERS FIRST, THEN TO EVERYONE ELSE[/size]

LOL what? undecided
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Nezan(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
Habib16:

@poster U know what? I think without contesting the award can only go to one of this Goat no I mean Palmwine tapper. 1, your father or
2, your grand- father
. Remember its optional. Wish u Happy Vote lol.

I dont blame you, you grew up as an almajiri on the streets without family values, so you definately think calling somebody's dad and grandad a goat is some kind of joke. Brainless kid.
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Nezan(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
Habib16:

@poster why is it dat u Kafr Just find it difficult to admit it dat THIER IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER! is it to difficult for u to understand!! Ahaha thick skulls

Point of correction, dude. Mohammed's god is called allah, while the God I worship is called YHWH, they are not the same as allah was worshipped pre-mohammed as an idol of the kuraish tribe in makkah.
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by PastorAIO: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
Lol!

The thread for best poster had only 3 names (mine included tee hee hee) but no muslims. This thread for the worst poster has many nominees and half of them are muslims!! grin grin grin
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
@pastor aio
New thread i just created for you oh oya go there lets see if you can outplay me grin
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Aishabee(f): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2010
Olabowale:

There are no words to match my gratitude,
Above all else, you've shaped my attitude,
You have nurtured us with discipline and light of Islam
Knowledge is the least of what you taught,
Out of your outstanding maturity,wisdom,doggedness,
I've learnt the things I ought,
May Allah continue to bless,strengthen and never dry up your fountain of knowledge.

Jazakhalahu Khaeran

I had always wanted to do this ever since the first time i came across your posts on NL but i felt it wasn't necessary but now im sure it is absolutely necessary.Any words from Ajisafe ( i luv his posts too)

Abuzola

I admire your resilience
There are no mistakes, no coincidences.
All events are blessings given to us to learn from.
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardners who make our souls blossom.
If the only prayer i say to you is "thank you," that is enough
May Allah continue to bless you and increase you in knowledge.

Jazakhalahu Khaeran smiley
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by RiffRaff: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2010
i swear to allah, it is abuzola.
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by TrueSeeker(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
Congratulations Mr. Abuzola on your Award winning Ceremony
As the Most Meaningless Poster On NL for The Year 2009
We wish you consecutive winning of the same award in the following years.
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2010
[size=13pt]8 badest vote was casted on me?? well its not a supprise people hate or dislike every Satanist but no big deal . . . . Ogaga Ogaga Ogaga everywhere in the haters deepest mind for no reason.

I've just discovered people are planning me simply because im HOT cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]8 badest vote was casted on me?? well its not a supprise people hate or dislike every Satanist but no big deal . . . . Ogaga Ogaga Ogaga everywhere in the haters deepest mind for no reason.

I've just discovered people are planning me simply because im HOT cheesy wink
[/size]

My friend, shattap dia. You know you won. cool
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by tanimz(f): 1:10am On Mar 07, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Interesting cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Most Meaningless Poster For The Year by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2010
[size=13pt]I dont think you're were this rude my man, i strongly wanna convince you the vote casted on me is due to my own path of philosophy and nothing much. I've always shared intelligently and i never expert a weak and un-active member on the forum to create a thread against his or her personnal wrong thought on other mate here. . . .common , thats kind'a cheating!!.[/size]
FL Gators:

My friend, shattap dia. You know you won. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should We Pray For the forgiveness of sins of the Dead / Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities / Muslims Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.