Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates (13638 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Adesua Turns Banky W To Cameraman In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by Angelinastto(f): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by Erngie(f): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Even a primary 4 kid knows that
Senorprinz:

google is your friend
Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by Senorprinz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Erngie:
Even a primary 4 kid knows that

primary school kids are smart na, unlike majority of so-called big girls.

fyi, i just asked two girls around me the meaning of nafdac, and they responded as expected.
Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by KingAfo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Erngie:
You wicked shaa.efcc-Economic and financial crimes commission, Nafdac-National Agency for food and Drug Administration and Control. nta-Nigerian Television Authority. i hardly watch TV shaa unless it's sports
lol..thanks to google
Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Prince3d:
Surprise? When you have already announced it?
dey don't know nah.. According to efe e done tay Dem see human being
Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by lollmaolol(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
ItzWonderz:
But hw is it a suprise if its already on social media undecided undecided

quote author=ItzWonderz post=53735737]But hw is it a suprise if its already on social media undecided undecided[/quote]

It's a surprise to the housemates, they have no access to TV or internet, they are only limited to Big Brother house and compound.

They will be surprised to see him, trust me.
Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by mikejegede(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
wait oo.did gifty really say she did not no banky w..?
Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by lavenjcrown(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na by force to be the first to comment. Abi na wetin b the meaning of all these.
Brown14:
Gbki if ffddcvhhjkmbvzAruioomnvvgddvjyrrzbmoogrecjjubbn

Cvigdrfcxbju

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by Parsley(f): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
E no concern me
Re: BBNaija: Banky W To Visit Housemates by ItzWonderz(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2017
lollmaolol:

quote author=ItzWonderz post=53735737]But hw is it a suprise if its already on social media undecided undecided

It's a surprise to the housemates, they have no access to TV or internet, they are only limited to Big Brother house and compound.

They will be surprised to see him, trust me.

ohhh really?? Thanks fr d info

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Close-up Photo Of Kim Kardashian West's Skin Goes Viral On Reddit: 'I Think This / Between Saheed Osupa And Olamide Badoo... Who Is Richer? / Singer Praiz Celebrates 35th Birthday With Dapper Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.