Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme (41801 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by Md4great(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Be a guider now, share the information before it circulate. Still new will be launch on the 13th BE THE FIRST TO KNOW A new global donation platform has been launched on February 13, 2017. This particular platform has been designed to last for decades. This is because all the systemic flaws/errors inherent in the existing donation platforms have been identified and corrected in this one. Moreover it is a global platform and makes use of bit coin and naira in Nigeria. This is the only donation platform that is coming up with an innovation by introducing a binary system with so many levels of earnings deep. Several kinds of bonus to be enjoyed by those that register early. There are also several safety nets put in place to protect the community from collapse. The relevant sections of the website explains all these in details. Do you know why MMM top guiders earn in tens of millions of naira every month? It is because they got the information about MMM early enough and took vintage positions. So they earn from all the people that came later. In every business, the early comers always enjoy the most. Similar opportunity is here again. This is why I'm sharing this information with you. I think it will pay us more by registering immediately and introducing as many down lines as possible. No PH yet. No GH yet. Just register yourself and take your position and tell others you love to do the same thing. OPERATION STARTS ON 13/2/12. Check out the website for more information and register urgently and begin to introduce others. We shall soon begin to earn in multi-millions like those top guys in MMM because ours is a global platform too. HOW TO REGISTER Go to www.globalresid
ualhelp.com. On the menu, go to 'Member', then select Registration' to register yourself. On the sponsor id (1st column on the registration page), type- *5065632* Note that without the sponsor I'd, you can't conclude the registration. ON 'Select Position' column, pls select 'left'. You can use the same password as your normal password and transaction password. After registration, login and see the advanced dashboard (your PO) and the information therein. This is unique. IF YOU MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. SEE YOU AT THE TOP BUT REMEMBER TO THANK ME LATER FOR SHOWING YOU THIS OPPORTUNITY AT EARLY STAGE. (The website was opened for registration few days ago) The future belong to those who see opportunities and make use of them before they become obvious. Sponsor I'd *5065632*......,.......whatsapp me for more details 08109747341
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by adecz: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mugus must always fall for guymen to wack... That is the law of nature ..

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by segzie2012: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lilimax:
shocked shocked

see as the guy de talk with confidence. oga ooo
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by uvie66: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Young man I don't know how your brain works, you have 3m and ploughed everything into a ponzi scheme. What do you want from this forum, sympathy or refund. You couldn't think of any meaningful business to do, like go to Japan and buy Toyota and Honda spare parts, you easy risk free returns. Send me your account no and I will refund every Kobe,

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by segzie2012: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
abnsugbe:
HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY

1. Ph any amount and wait to be matched.

2. Once matched, make payment and upload pop.

3. Once confirmed, go ahead to GH

4. You will be given your 2017 mavro plus part of your 2016 mavro

5. You don't need to wait for 30days mavro growth period

6. Once your GH is matched and paid, Repeat process 1 to 4

7. By the time we all engage this process, within 30days, we would have withdrew almost all the 2016 mavros.

8. But if you cant follow this process, wait until MMMNG comes up with measure to allow you GH bulk amount (2016) at once.

THE IMPLICATION OF THE ABOVE

1. The system will be busy, and that will encourage more people to join

2. You will always get the total eventually

3. Imagine if you start your PH with 2k and when it is time to GH, you will get 2, 600 immediately your payment is confirmed plus part of 2016 mavro, let's say 12, 400 making a total of 15, 000. It means when next you want to PH, you will have more money to PH instead of the initial 2k.

4. Now, let's say you subsequently wish to PH 10k out of that 15k you just got. You will then get 13, 000 plus part of 2016 mavro which may be 25k, totaling 38k, and so on.

Good day everyone

Mr Clems

See as the guy de talk with confidence. oga ooo... No try show ur face anywhere cos u go chop cirous beaten

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by grandstar(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
abnsugbe:
HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY

7. By the time we all engage this process, within 30days, we would have withdrew almost all the 2016 mavros.

8. But if you cant follow this process, wait until MMMNG comes up with measure to allow you GH bulk amount (2016) at once.

3. Imagine if you start your PH with 2k and when it is time to GH, you will get 2, 600 immediately your payment is confirmed plus part of 2016 mavro, let's say 12, 400 making a total of 15, 000. It means when next you want to PH, you will have more money to PH instead of the initial 2k.

4. Now, let's say you subsequently wish to PH 10k out of that 15k you just got. You will then get 13, 000 plus part of 2016 mavro which may be 25k, totaling 38k, and so on.

Good day everyone

Mr Clems

A decorated donkey is still a donkey. An elaborate scam is still a scam

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Mmm is dead and gone, paying another 100k? U just paid for a guilder's valentine shopping spree
THIS ONE NA MUMU RAISED TO POWER OF 3.
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
mezynaija:
A Facebook user identified as Kingsley Ugochukwu cries out as he alleged to have lost over N3Million to the popular MMM Ponzi scheme.

He took to his Facebook profile to share his story, read below:

i have been comporting myself and i think is high time to cry out for the word to hear my voice. i was supposed to be paid since on 21 of December but till now nothing has been done, ok the officials told me to provide help of at least 100k that once someone merged for me to pay that they will immediately assign people to pay me... ok i pledged to provide help of 100k since on Friday till now nothing has been done.

now MMM is playing with my 3M that i made with sleepless night!!!!

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/02/mmm-participant-breaks-silence-after.html

Just 3 million and you are making noise
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by metallisc(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
ellechrystal:
When you are paid salary u eat chicken.
When the salary don dey reduce, u eat chicken products(eggs)
When the salary don almost finish you eat chicken food (maize , Millet, wheat)
When the salary don finish, you are broke, and you are now the chicken, WALKING AROUND LOOKING FOR WHAT TO EAT.

this is what happened to MMM participants, when they were enjoying their SALARY(BONUS)

LEAVE PONZI SCHEME ALONE, THEM NO GREE HEAR, NOW U SEE AM?

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by ForValour: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
op IS IT UR MONEY?
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by ngmgeek(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Many people think Nigerians are among the most gullible people in the face of the planet. This young man's action makes it harder not to agree with that characterization, especially the moment he gave a 'robber' 100k more. MMM is a Ponzi Scheme and those who keep thinking they will get their money back are in DENIAL.
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by BabaAduras: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Mmm is dead and gone, paying another 100k? U just paid for a guilder's valentine shopping spree

I agree with you, the guy is a complete mumu. He must be one those "flies that follow dead body enter grave"

Another 100k down the drain - langa throat.
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by 9jaflave: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Very expensive joke!

abnsugbe:
HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY

Good day everyone

Mr Clems
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by belloadebowale: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
igbo dubes igbo no case.
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Md4great:
Be a guider now, share the information before it circulate. Still new will be launch on the 13th BE THE FIRST TO KNOW A new global donation platform has been launched on February 13, 2017.
ualhelp.com. 08109747341

My advice for you is simple.

1.Get a real job

2.Repent!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by jinxet2000: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bros, you be fool, abi you just dey come Nairaland? with all these stories and discussions on NL you still go give another 100K on top the one you don loose before. In fact, gerrah out of here.
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by Ruggedpen: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
i want to sale my mavro who is interested ?
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by AkinPhysicist: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
ellechrystal:
When you are paid salary u eat chicken.
When the salary don dey reduce, u eat chicken products(eggs)
When the salary don almost finish you eat chicken food (maize , Millet, wheat)
When the salary don finish, you are broke, and you are now the chicken, WALKING AROUND LOOKING FOR WHAT TO EAT.

this is what happened to MMM participants, when they were enjoying their SALARY(BONUS)

LEAVE PONZI SCHEME ALONE, THEM NO GREE HEAR, NOW U SEE AM?

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by chukist: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
We 100 and 1 similar scheme that u never reported on the naira land. Y is mmm issue taking over ur sleep?
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by macgodon: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
abnsugbe:
HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY

Good day everyone

Mr Clems
follow the above process and get paid you de bring your problem to nairaland people are with dawning their money gradually you are bringing you problem to were their is no solution. media did not kill Mmm after all the evil name they gave it the scheme Connor die again.
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by microscopic: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
If u truly paid in another 100k.
Then u have to go on ur knees let all the nairalanders pray for u.
U need to receive sense
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by Mihzsky(f): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
RELAX GUYS, MMM IS BACK TRUST ME..... kiss
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by jd1986(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pay 2016 Marvos first then we will take you guys serious.

Please don't PH anything until they pay the 2016 Marvos

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by ogawisdom(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
abnsugbe:
HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY

Good day everyone

Mr Clems

crap mmm nigeria shld jst close down their site lets officially kw it has ended and let people cry onces n move on.

they can then resurface with another name dts all

nothing can bring back mmm nigeria except mavro injects 100 billion dollars into the system and pays all 2016 mavros

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by drtee247(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
abnsugbe:
HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY

Good day everyone

Mr Clems

I I'm seeing is Bla bla bla bla bla bla.. Even with the evidence that mmm is dead..u guys still wunt give up, u want to deceive more people

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by uche77zero(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ok Now

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by hrpvl2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Get your South African Visa with no initial payment! we shall help you with every necessary documents and payment is after visa is issued to you. For more info, Contact us on 08100794239
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by Ajewealth123(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
hrpvl2:

Get your South African Visa with no initial payment! we shall help you with every necessary documents and payment is after visa is issued to you. For more info, Contact us on 08100794239
bros u should come up with something like USA. That's the country proving so difficult for me to enter. Ordinary xenophobia South Africa?

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by goodgood2(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lilimax:
smiley
In maths, 3m = m + m + m

Ponzically, mmm = 3m

Ponzically speaking, the guy is a perfect loser.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by aviationguy: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sorry to say this,you are the most stupid person I ever seen in this world,how on earth will you drop another 100k after you lost 3 million when the news is every where on the frozen of 2016 Mavros.well no matter what you say the gullible amongs us will still pay.
Meanwhile,all sorts of Ponzi schemes are springing up all in a name to cajole you to drop your money,besides is none of my business #OurMumuDondo.
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by sunnymighty(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pledge another 500k to get your 3M
Oga U wicked oh grin
TonyeBarcanista:
Pledge another 500k to get your 3M
Oga U wicked oh
Re: MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme by linearity: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feb 2016 Fixed Deposit Rates: GTB, Diamond, Firstbank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema / Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme / MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.