Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (487100 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
jteena:
lol.. Nawa o... Notin goes fr ntn in dis country
Percentage of 4 of 16 is very simple. multiply 4 by 100 then divide it by 16. the answer is 25.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
henryisong:
please has anyone written the test in Enugu or portharcourt..pls kindly indicate..

No I have not and am in Enugu. Have you?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
jteena:
lol.. Nawa o... Notin goes fr ntn in dis country
Percentage of 4 of 16 is very simple. multiply 4 by 100 then divide it by 16. the answer is 25. on the alternative, divide 16 by 4 and since the question say percentage of 4, then divide 100 by 4 to get 25. that is 25 in four places will give you 100%. then every division of 4 will be given 25% each.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by pitbully: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
deewhydoski:

I pity someone that will pay u DAT kind of money......if u called urself a graduate and u can't use ur head for ordinary aptitude test....I'm sorry for u.
There is still a long way to go after the aptitude test...essay and series of interview.

Really? Essay??
I thought the next stage would be Interviews...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Senipapa(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
I feel really lucky to scale through, what I am wondering though is why they said they won't honour University statement of result in the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=OARmimi post=54574527][/quote] I chose Lagos
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Seconsol92(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Senipapa:
I feel really lucky to scale through, what I am wondering though is why they said they won't honour University statement of result in the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Why would they say such... What of my school that takes up to 3 years to issue original certificate
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by MeezPat(f): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Senipapa how was it? Some peeps said it wasnt really gmat
Senipapa:
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Vizzim: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pls ooooo how do I get to the venue of the test. Fidelity bank Plc. Plot 6, Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki-Ajah Express way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About. How do i get to this place from Cms. Plssss
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by MeezPat(f): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Take Ajah bus from cms.Then at last bustop take keke to abraham adesanya.stop at fidelity bank.my test is tomorrow too by 1pm.
Vizzim:
Pls ooooo how do I get to the venue of the test. Fidelity bank Plc. Plot 6, Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki-Ajah Express way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About. How do i get to this place from Cms. Plssss
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Senipapa(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Seconsol92:

Why would they say such... What of my school that takes up to 3 years to issue original certificate
I told the lady same, her reply was come
with it or forget about the job.. Also made it clear to her that with the NYSC discharge number on the certificate CBN or whatever institution she claims can verify what ever they need as all our educational data is in the NYSC data base and our universities send our transcripts directly to the service Corps... Omo the eye she look me nobody tell me to maintain my chill. I feel they are just looking for ways to disqualify people.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by pitbully: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
cool
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Senipapa(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
MeezPat:
Senipapa how was it? Some peeps said it wasnt really gmat
yes it wasn't, but the comprehension was something else, it takes grace to understand it, talk more of answering correctly based on time limit.. Best of luck, speed is all you need, don't waste time on a question you don't no, if I could do it then you can do better.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by MeezPat(f): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
I need advice.I have all documents but lack a valid ID.I lost my voters card and recently just apllied for national id card.i have d slip and a fotocopy of school ID.can these pass
quote author=Senipapa post=54593807]yes it wasn't, but the comprehension was something else, it takes grace to understand it, talk more of answering correctly based on time limit.. Best of luck, speed is all you need, don't waste time on a question you don't no, if I could do it then you can do better. [/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by MeezPat(f): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Someone pls ansa me on d ID card stuff
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
MeezPat:
Someone pls ansa me on d ID card stuff
I am going with a slip too, i think it should be accepted.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Vizzim: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
MeezPat:
Take Ajah bus from cms.Then at last bustop take keke to abraham adesanya.stop at fidelity bank.my test is tomorrow too by 1pm.

Thanks. Mine is tomorrow 2:30pm
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Senipapa:
Original result by this time, were some of us just finish school last year. OK oooo. let's see how the game play out.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Seunlijoka(f): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Plz I need gmat 2007... Plz Help.. seunlijoka@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by yody: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmmm, someone should answer me please, my location is lagos and i have not gotten any invite.
1. Did you people get a mail showing that you successfully applied?(because i didnt get any mail so i felt i didnt apply successfully)

2. Do i still have hope of getting the invite?

3. Worse case senerio, Can someone please send me the number through which you got your invite, maybe i can contact that number so as to get invite too?

Please help answer my questions accordingly

Lastly, can anyone help in asking tommorrow from them at the test center if invite are still rolling for lagos peeps

Thanks!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessing111: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
jteena:
r u asking me or d person begging for recharge card
Sorry,is meant 4d 1k guy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oshiokpu(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
I didn't get any invite ooo
In fact I didn't get a mail acknowledging the receipt of my application.
Anybody in my shoes
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Busybeehf(f): 3:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Pls send the past question to rachaeladeegbe@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by josefite: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2017
sm1 shud plz help me wit GMAT2007. U can send it to this email- josefite09@rocketmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2017
martinsfm:
For those of you that have access bank, passed PWC, sahara, invited for Cardinal Stones AC...abeg free this one for us na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lwkmmmmmmmd[b][/b] grin

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Gnen:
Lol.. It good to spread wings

Gnen you don reash here? Na u ooo undecided
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Harbeesorlah: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Senipapa:

I never heard that o. Please how authentic is that cos I haven't collected my certificate o
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by damidex: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Pls you can help me with the past questions too. My email; adeniranolanrewajuu@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by damidex: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Be your brothers keeper pls. Anyone who has gotten should pls help me with the GMAT past questions pls. My email; adeniranolanrewajuu@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chiefololade: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2017
Please will they allow someone without NYSC certificate to write the test?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mustylique(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2017
chiefololade:
Please will they allow someone without NYSC certificate to write the test?
I seriously doubt it, i was there today without it and i explained to them that it'll be available in 3 weeks, they still didn't let me take the test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.