Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Business Mentor Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Mentor Needed (755 Views)

Meet The Wealth/business Mentor And Consultant / Why You Need A Business Mentor / Online Business(es) Mentor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Mentor Needed by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders,
I want to use this medium to request your assistance in a venture i want to embark upon.
I intend to set up an ICT agency focused in providing services such as web development, digital marketing, branding, consulting and training, networking and hardware repair services to clients.
Setting up a business is really tough and with the way things are going in this country it might get tougher. Because of this, I need a mentor who can set aside some time to guide me in setting up and running my company until we are firmly grounded.
I need a passionate individual who will provide me with tips, advice and other help to set up this company. I do not need funds, all I need is advice and mentorship. An entrepreneur who has successfully set up and is currently running an ICT company will be a preferred choice.
I have a backing in Computer Science, I graduated with a second class upper in computer science and i completed my NYSC last year November. I am a web developer and I am also experienced in Digital Marketing.
If you are capable of helping a young man with this venture, please get in touch with me

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Business Mentor Needed by hopedsolution: 9:59am On May 22, 2020
Chat me up 08070642561

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Small Business In Nigeria / A Step To Step Guide On Snacks Production / Outsource Freelance Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.