Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite (22759 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 / British American Tobacco Recruitment For Entry Level Administration Assistants / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by yuvlinda: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Hi good morning. Please can you send me the past questions for cognitive test to cyrillinda@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot!

Saryea83:
some people are sending me mail to forward past questions without comment here. It is bad and i wont send. You must first comment here. This thread is solely created so as to help others and also relate issues to everybody. I made lots of research before I got what I need and now want to use it to help others. If i had decided to hold back the info, this thread won't be here.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Lilyexcel(f): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Saryea83:
Thank God, stage 2,cognitive successful! If you need hint let me know

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by bendovex: 7:37am On Feb 18, 2019
I appreciate your gestures here and kind heart. The good Lord will surely bless you. Kindly send the BAT past questions and tips to Obinnabenedict3@gmail.com.
Cheers!
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Lilyexcel(f): 2:17am On Feb 19, 2019
bendovex:
I appreciate your gestures here and kind heart. The good Lord will surely bless you. Kindly send the BAT past questions and tips to Obinnabenedict3@gmail.com.
Cheers!
Have you written the test?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by jmanity: 2:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Saryea83:
Thank God, stage 2,cognitive successful! If you need hint let me know

Please I need hint or past questions on the cognitive test. Anyone with materials on BAT please send to contactndubest@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by UrBoi7(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2020
flexty:

pls help a brother with the BAT culture Questionaire, its really urgent pls.

my mail: sanusijnr.olalekan@yahoo.com

Boss plz my wife needs the questions. Thanks alot nd God bless u

olivia.agboje@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Labi24(f): 8:41am On May 09, 2020
Saryea83:
Dear ...,

Thanks again for applying to join British American Tobacco as Engineering Support Services Manager 14252BR.

We’ve reviewed your application. And we’re pleased to invite you to the next stage of the recruitment journey: an online Culture Questionnaire.

Ours is a unique culture. While we are made up of distinct and diverse individuals from across the globe, we are united in our shared values. Ensuring you are surrounded by like-minded people will not only create the ideal conditions for your personal and our business success, but it will be more likely that you’ll find this a great place to work.

To complete your Culture Questionnaire, please click the link below. We provide full instructions before you start, plus information on who to contact if you have any problems. The link will expire after 7 days.

Who has completed?

Please kindly send the material to my mail.

God bless you
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Lapizi: 8:22am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=ginobili post=72499979]Pls, I wud rilly appreciate if u can forward the past question for the culture questionnaire and cognitive test to me as well....... oloruntobaoladejo@yahoo.com.... thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by mamus84: 1:27pm On May 20, 2020
I would really appreciate if the past questions and culture questionnaires are sent to me as well ritasamuel03@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by mrboks: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Saryea83:
some people are sending me mail to forward past questions without comment here. It is bad and i wont send. You must first comment here. This thread is solely created so as to help others and also relate issues to everybody. I made lots of research before I got what I need and now want to use it to help others. If i had decided to hold back the info, this thread won't be here.

Please I need the hints and past questions bendelite20@gmail.com Thank you
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Dblaiz(f): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
stephyjane:
Please I also need practice questions for Bat cognitive -numericals and verbal reasoning
Please, send to giftjanie@gmail.com.
Thank you.

You can check here for some free B.A.T. past questions, I'm sure you'll find them helpful.
https://studygurru.com/british-american-tabacco-bat-aptitude-test-past-questions-and-answers-free-copy/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

State Hospital Job At N260,000 Or Federal Hospital Job At N180,000? / Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant / 2013 African Steel Mills Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.