Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Whoa!! OOU Medical Student Graduates With Seven Distinctions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whoa!! OOU Medical Student Graduates With Seven Distinctions (398 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whoa!! OOU Medical Student Graduates With Seven Distinctions by Chita29: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2017

A graduate of medicine, Saheed Alabi, is the first Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) student to have distinctions in seven courses out of 10 as he also emerged as the best graduating student at the combined 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 convocation ceremony that recently took place.
Alabi, who got an automatic employment and promise of further studies abroad from governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun, told ThisDay newspaper;
“I am glad I achieved that feat of being the first to graduate with MBChB with honors in the history of the university,”
“I first read about the requirements during my 100 level days and felt it is not possible to get it, but now it is history. Someone has done it. I give Allah all the glory as well as my lecturers and mentors.
“I do not know anything except that which God has taught me for He is the ‘All-knower, the all-wise’. Only God grants success, however, it is important we read in addition to praying. Also important is imparting knowledge unto others, know when you assimilate the most and make the best use of that time.” [url=http://awardmp3.com/music/down/53421262/4557087/Mjk4MnY5U1pYbFZ5TVQ0bFJMRG0vcGZpdVBaa0FKaXppeXc5dTY1MlBwY1gvaW1aelE=/DJ+Spinall+%E2%80%93+Valentine%E2%80%99s+Day+Mix.mp3]mp3 download [/url]
He was among the 43 first class graduates at the ceremony.
Re: Whoa!! OOU Medical Student Graduates With Seven Distinctions by dayjee: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
WOW...Good for him..

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out / Sigma Club Tertiary Essay Competition / SSANIP, NASU Protest In Fed Poly Ede, Begins Indefinite strike: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.