Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London (46137 Views)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University / Habiba Muhammed And Yamusa Bello Emerge Best PhD Students Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by AlexReports(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Celebration Across UK, As Daughter Of MOP President Habibah Adejoh Bags First Class In London University

A 22yea old Nigeria-born student at the University College London, in United Kingdom has made the Africa communities and especially Nigerians across the world proud. Habiba Sule Adejoh, daughter of MOP President, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh has been celebrated across the world, as she becomes one of the few Nigerians in history, who has graduated with a first class from the University College London.

Habibah Adejoh's historic graduation has made headline and coverpage stories across international newspapers and mediums across the world. President of University College London in the United Kingdom, Prof. Micheal Arthur congratulated the young and intelligent Habibah Sule as well as the entire 2019/2020 graduaring students and wished them the best life endeavours.

On graduation, Habibah Suleiman Adejoh dedicated her result to God, her family and Members of Messengers of Peace-MOP, as well as AFM Members. She thanked them for the courage and supports she received throughout her academic years in the UK. Habibah Suleiman is an indigene of Kogi State, from Ogugu community in Olamaboro Local Government Area.

Habiba Suleiman Adejoh was a student of Bells School in Otta, Ogun state, owned by Former Nigeria President, HE Olusegun Obasanjo, before proceeding to the University College London in UK. Her historic educational attainment her attracted loads of felicitations via several social media handles, especially from Member of MOP across the world, who congratulated her and called Habibah a genius.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/08/celebration-across-uk-as-daughter-of.html?m=1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by AlexReports(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
See the father.... President Of National Peace Award.

12 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by hairdeals247(f): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice one. Habiba Amaka ! smiley wink smiley Beauty with brains.

We have this straight Virgin hairs for sale. Buy this same hair from us and graduate with First Class. Fiam. smiley cheesy grin wink

41 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Slawormir: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

You are doing well daughter
Kogi girls are intelligent
I can bet my balls on that

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by drjprince: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice one..
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Digitalstarlite: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbo amaka..... grin grin tongue

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by MrPsalmist(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yoruba Amaka

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by emmabest2000(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Officialgarri: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
We are not surprised. This is a normal thing from the most educated set of people in Nigeria.

It is not even expected to be on front page because it's nothing

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by sammysneh(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
congrats, fine gal with brains

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kendumazy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by adebayo3449(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice one.

Contact me for you customized woven cloth labels.
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by SideInkom: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nigerians are intelligent but the learning environment here is not conducive so we cram everything

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by ForeThinker: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
It’s very easy to lose hope, but we cannot do that. I always say that there’s a lot more good in the world than there is bad, and I continue to believe that. And that is what we must focus on.

8 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Sundaypaul12345: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good news

1 Like

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by EntVlog1: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
CONGRATS to her
Meanwhile,

Watch Actor Ken Erics's wife's shocking revelation on why their marriage split up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWoLwmXlm-c&feature=youtu.be
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Tobimercy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ok

6 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by LOLOMMA(f): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congrats to her..I claim it for my kids too

13 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by noblealuu: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations to her. You can be beautiful and brainy girls...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igala Amaka grin

10 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Habiba has Afonja blood in her..

University College London no be beans ooo... Kudos to the real slay Queen

9 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by merieam16(f): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Yorubas in kogi er really doin well. Tolulope arotile also came 2 mind

10 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Fash20: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good... Us wey no sabi book lai dis
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Fidelismaria: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020

Wait

What's the fuss all about?

So people still celebrate certificate in 21st century

we are now in a skill economy not certificate economy

7 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Daviestunech(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good ND sane environment enhance ones learning ability

4 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Do whites celebrate first class No. What ever you do next or become has nothing to do with class of degree. Africans please grow some sense

6 Likes

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Oizee(f): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Congratulations to you
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Artiiclebeast: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
I know say na him go carry the news. When e don collect money to hype people, him go come settle the hungry mods small thing to buy recharge card...voilaaaa dem don push am to front page.

Him go screenshot the front page go show him clients say "na your matter the whole Nigeria dey discuss for nairaland oh".

Nice hustle bro, fire down.

Celebration across the UK and the world. You go fear photoshopped newspaper headlines na.

Nothing dey give me headache reach Alex choice of words and gargantuan grammars wey no even dey make sense

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Kylekent59: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
shocked

Congratulations to her. I am just happy she made it over there, if in Nigeria, she wouldn't be recognised.

If you have big ass, breast, and fair-skinned, you get noticed immediately.

Ashawos/oloshos are not born, but created by some good people who made them trend.
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by EdmundChidera(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
That's nice

Nigerians be making us proud abroad

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.
Re: Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London by Nunziojc: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.