Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS (51132 Views)

Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State / Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother / Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Chiefpriest1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Only God can determine our tomorrow. Let's be careful what we do with our today.

Wishing him a miraculous recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by 2tek: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Former gov Danbaba Danfulani Suntai,d Lord is ur strength.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Bigsteveg(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
He was a pilot before becoming a governor.

richommie
post=53739037:

Lol..Wetin carry this man go ride plane cheesy
Maybe He don dey dream to ride plan wen he dey small sha grin

Get well soon sir

#YOLO
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Walelavender(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Vanity....all is vanity, so says The Preacher.
Wishing Suntai a touch from above.
Miracles are real!
Rise up and be healed!

3 Likes

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
omg! He has been reduced to a vegetable state cry
It shall never be well with the wicked!

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by cosade(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bigsteveg:

He wasn't a pilot before becoming the Governor of Taraba State. He trained as a pilot in Zaria after he became Governor. He has flown that plane successfully on his own before the crash.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by obailala(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Very sad.. from governor to this. God have mercy on us!
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by deolu2000(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Happy that he making so much attempt to live. I jst rembrd that a cabal wantd this man to be reinstated at the peak of his accident while he was the gov despite being incapacitated. But seing mr suntai nw, i must admit that some ppl are more wicked than the devil in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by chuose2: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na so dem dey kill all the Christian Govs for north.

Remember Gov of Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by caniva(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ee'yah! undecided undecided lipsrsealed this is now living a borrowed life. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Oh my bad. . .thanks for letting me know. smiley

#YOLO
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by opara28(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
this life funny oooo.....only God will save us
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by RaptorX: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
If he returns all the Taraba money he stole God might have mercy on him and heal him if not well you know what the eventual outcome will be.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Tedassie(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
chuose2:

Remember Gov of Kaduna?
Patrick Yakowa
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Gaskia: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
May God heal him further.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by fairheven: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
and to think that this guy wanted to hang on to power in this condition undecided

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by akanbiaa(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lilimax:
omg! He has been reduced to a vegetable state cry
It shall never be well with the wicked!
Sometimes the wicked are those who deny next of kin of deceased their entitlements, the wicked can also be those who deny pensioners their rights. or workers their salary. God will indeed judge and make things right for the good at all times. In all conditions we should be thankfull. Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by madridguy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dan Baba get well soon.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by akanbiaa(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
chuose2:

Remember Gov of Kaduna?
Can man kill whom God have not decreed to die?
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by juman(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nice.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by akanbiaa(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bigsteveg:

He was actually a pharmacist only had pilot training but not well experienced.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
RaptorX:
If he returns all the Taraba money he stole God might have mercy on him and heal him if not well you know what the eventual outcome will be.
wink cool
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by chuose2: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
akanbiaa:
Can man kill whom God have not decreed to die?

When Cain killed Abel, was it God's wish?

I beg park well.

We know that the North killed many & set up the Chibok gals for power.
God will certainly judge them soon
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by OlujobaSamuel: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
richommie:
Lol..Wetin carry this man go ride plane cheesy
Maybe He don dey dream to ride plan wen he dey small sha grin

Get well soon sir

#YOLO
he is a pilot
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Mbediogu(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
I always say it. Nothing compares with a good and caring wife. Madam may God reward your efforts.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by henrimoto(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
neoclassical:
I feel for him seriously. All is vanity, it is like chasing the wind.
Really Vanity! Human beings are Nothing but just flesh and blood . Ha! Danbaba Danfulani Suntai!

Once upon a time in Taraba State, the name Danbaba was on the lips of praise singers in that state, but today, where are the praise singers?

Baba! the good lord will continue to be your joy and strength
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Will this man ever recover from this unfortunate incident?

Taraba ---too much wahala embarassed embarassed
plane crash?? Hmmm, no be car accident oh, him still be Alive is a miracle , I pity this man
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Buharimustgo: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Na so this man just take turn imbe just like that.. Too bad. I pray he gets well someday. I can imagine what the wife goes through every single say.

My dear its not easy,it takes love and patient for someone to take care of such persons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by 99foxxy(f): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Na so this man just take turn imbe just like that.. Too bad. I pray he gets well someday. I can imagine what the wife goes through every single say.
The wife goes through nothing cus she's wicked and heartless and wishes him dead. She's evil and flirts with younger lovers even before his accident, now that he's down only God can tell.

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by akanbiaa(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
chuose2:

When Cain killed Abel, was it God's wish?

I beg park well.

We know that the North killed many & set up the Chibok gals for power.
God will certainly judge them soon
The God I worship Knows all that has happened , is happening and will happen. Allah is the Greatest he begets neither is he beggotten he has Power over all and He is the Master of the day of Judgement. I will not Worship a God that is defined by abConstantine at the council of Nicea after burning original scriptures and persecuting early christians. I parked well before commenting Sir
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Topshow2010(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
What a life,vanities upon vanity. He was a governor yesterday but an invalid today;i seriously hope all politicians would learn from his unfortunate and tragic incident.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.