Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,810 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS (51151 Views)

Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State / Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother / Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by chuose2: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
akanbiaa:
The God I worship Knows all that has happened , is happening and will happen. Allah is the Greatest he begets neither is he beggotten he has Power over all and He is the Master of the day of Judgement. I will not Worship a God that is defined by abConstantine at the council of Nicea after burning original scriptures and persecuting early christians. I parked well before commenting Sir

God knows all and will judge them for blood spilt, but as of allah, there is nothing allah can do.

Allah cannot even save his prophet mohammed.
that's why moahmmed did not know his end or the end of his followers (muslims)

surah 46:9
I know what will be done with me or with you.

God promises salvation to anyone through Jesus.

Acts 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

No wonder Jesus is alive and mohammed is dead grin
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
o ma she oo...life
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by akanbiaa(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
chuose2:

God knows all and will judge them for blood spilt, but as of allah, there is nothing allah can do.

Allah cannot even save his prophet mohammed.
that's why moahmmed did not know his end or the end of his followers (muslims)

surah 46:9
I know what will be done with me or with you.

God promises salvation to anyone through Jesus.

Acts 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

No wonder Jesus is alive and mohammed is dead grin
I pray you don't learn and believe the truth only after you are dead, Jesus is a Muslim so are all prophets before him and Mohammed SAW and Jesus never associated partners to God, so mock and make jest the time on earth no matter how long is very tiny compared to time to be spent in grave and Hereafter either hell or paradise. The angels will remind you then
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by chuose2: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
akanbiaa:
I pray you don't learn and believe the truth only after you are dead, Jesus is a Muslim so are all prophets before him and Mohammed SAW and Jesus never associated partners to God, so mock and make jest the time on earth no matter how long is very tiny compared to time to be spent in grave and Hereafter either hell or paradise. The angels will remind you then

HOW CAN JESUS BE MUSLIM, WHEN JESUS PERFORMED MIRACLES AND MOHAMMED NEVER PERFORMED ONE?

ALLAH SEF NOTHING.

YET FOLLOWERS OF JESUS PERFORMED SO MANY MIRACLES.

YOU DON HEAR ANYBODY GETTING HEALED IN THE NAME OF ALLAH?

2 Likes

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaaaa waaa oh

Na soo this man take turn Ugwu / vegetable

Oga the Lord is your strength sad

Why use ugwu.? Was foolish and unnecessary
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by omenkaLives(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
99foxxy:
The wife goes through nothing cus she's wicked and heartless and wishes him dead. She's evil and flirts with younger lovers even before his accident, now that he's down only God can tell.
Na wa oo! My dear, you are a woman oo, dont talk like that. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Nairaboi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Them carry Teddy Bear give oldman like small pikin
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by omenkaLives(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Buharimustgo:

My dear its not easy,it takes love and patient for someone to take care of such persons
Absolutely.

This is like the downside of affluence. I bet if he were to be an average man, he couldnt have found a plane to fly himself.

It is well.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Doctor0071(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
ednut1:
is death not better dan dis ni angry
if you dnt have anytin to say nobody force na, why u wish sm1 like u a death, after all you nt God.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by brookz: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Frankly speaking, Death is hundred times beta dan some terminal aliments. Your Excellency,may u encounter DEATH sharply so dat u can get to rest well.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Doctor0071(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
So painful that sm1 like me is go through smtin powerful him cn't control, wish you well sir, i pray that may God heal you
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Rocketicon(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
The Lord shall see him through
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by iswallker(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Get well quick like buhari...
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by ednut1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Doctor0071:
if you dnt have anytin to say nobody force na, why u wish sm1 like u a death, after all you nt God.
COMMENT URS AND GO, NA MY FORCE. EVERYONE MUST DIE WHETHER U WISH IT OR NOT
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by flyforall: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
I want to fly (*3)
e no easy oh.
we thank God for life
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by 99foxxy(f): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Na wa oo! My dear, you are a woman oo, dont talk like that. embarassed
I know but all she's doing is show off. Who doesn't know her story in Taraba state.
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by omenkaLives(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
99foxxy:
I know but all she's doing is show off. Who doesn't know her story in Taraba state.
It is not in your place to say my dear.. Trust me on this....
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by pyyxxaro: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
correctguy0900:

Why use ugwu.? Was foolish and unnecessary

U must be very stupid

Naaaa u get my fone undecided
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by akanbiaa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
chuose2:

HOW CAN JESUS BE MUSLIM, WHEN JESUS PERFORMED MIRACLES AND MOHAMMED NEVER PERFORMED ONE?

ALLAH SEF NOTHING.

YET FOLLOWERS OF JESUS PERFORMED SO MANY MIRACLES.

YOU DON HEAR ANYBODY GETTING HEALED IN THE NAME OF ALLAH?
before I answer you I want you to explain who a CHRISTtain is and who a MUSLIM is, know Christ can not be a worshiper of Christ. And Muslims are Worshipers of Allah the Almighty not worshipers of the Prophet Muhammed. About miracles can you define what a miracle is and what Jesus said about people doing miracles greater than his in his name and are not of him ,and have how come Bible have undergone a lot of modifications since Constantine burned it and modified it at the council of nicea and why A single word have not been altered in the Quran, why can I read Quran in Original Arab and you cant read Bible in original Hebrew ? http://www.miraclesofislam.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Doctor0071(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
ednut1:
COMMENT URS AND GO, NA MY FORCE. EVERYONE MUST DIE WHETHER U WISH IT OR NOT
you are right bros
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
pyyxxaro:

U must be very stupid

Naaaa u get my fone undecided

U too low of a specie to be exchanging words with. He refused to use condom unfortunately
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by kenoz(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na where corruption led am be that
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by AnanseK(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm sorry but would you say survived the plane crash ?
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by sammomoh(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
iam moved with emotions,may God protect u sir.....
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by Effizzy234: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Brave Man death couldn't cheat on him kudos
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by pyyxxaro: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
correctguy0900:

U too low of a specie to be exchanging words with. He refused to use condom unfortunately

U foooooolish swine

Don't blame u

She was go toooooo poooor to buy abortion pills grin sad grin
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by barallanee(f): 4:47am On Feb 16, 2017
A good wife and lovely family ....GWS
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by metallisc(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Lilimax:
omg! He has been reduced to a vegetable state cry
It shall never be well with the wicked!

Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by LexngtonSteele: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2017
99foxxy:
The wife goes through nothing cus she's wicked and heartless and wishes him dead. She's evil and flirts with younger lovers even before his accident, now that he's down only God can tell.

hmm ...how are you sure she had younger lovers?
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by 99foxxy(f): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

hmm ...how are you sure she had younger lovers?
Are you just reading the topic? Do you want to connect with her?
Re: Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS by LexngtonSteele: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
99foxxy:
Are you just reading the topic? Do you want to connect with her?

Don't want to be used for rituals ooo...heard the same about former Governor Yuguda's wife and i found it hard to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday / Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.