Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Closed case - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Closed case (3940 Views)

Secret Commission Earning App Revealed! / Revealed! What You Must Know Before Starting A Website / Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed case by Tooblaq: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
Adeceo1:
They have paid me my money but I can't trade with you anymore they paid me today

Dem nefa pay me o how did you get yours processed abeg
Re: Closed case by Zikkel: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Please I did a transaction since Dec 13....and Im yet to be credited have called the customer care tire....whatsapp messages are unlimited....all I get it "you will be credited today" that's what they say everyday...please I'm begging you "Nairaswitch" in the name of God to pay my money...because part of it is not mine and the owner has been pestering me....thanks and God bless you....username is Zikkel.
Re: Closed case by Zikkel: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=Adeceo1 post=63628870]They have paid me my money but I can't trade with you anymore they paid me today [/quote

Did you take police go there office before them pay? Because....na since December 13 I don do biz with them and them never pay me o
Re: Closed case by Zikkel: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tooblaq:

Dem nefa pay me o how did you get yours processed abeg

Them Neva pay me too o...abeg how we gonna go about it.
Re: Closed case by Zikkel: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2018
NairaSwitch:
we decided not respond to your messages here since but since you didnt take this down we will now explain what transpired. you created account on our profile with a fake id in february and you made an order same day after it is fulfiled you made a bigger order on our platform and a competitor platform and we need to apply due diligence because after investigation it was revealed another person paid the money ..the person could be a victim of scam or fraud. you later brought someone with name which we couldnt verify. Your details is already with diamond and other authorities incase anything comes up on the said cash payment on our account because you paid into a competitors account same day too.

Please I did a transaction since Dec 13....and I'm yet to be credited have called the customer care tire....whatsapp messages are uncountable....all I get is "you will be credited today" that's what they say everyday...please I'm begging you "NAIRASWITCH" in the name of God to pay my money...because part of it is not mine and the owner has been pestering me....thanks and God bless you....username is Zikkel

Re: Closed case by mathong: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
I will be right back with publishers coming along for the mess Friday or monday...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Closed case by mathong: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
mathong:
I will be right back with publishers coming along for the mess Friday or monday...
who can buy 1000$ btc nd pay instant PM me pls ....I need deal with this guy's a bit .....and any of your staff we pick must be fired and you too can't escape. Unless I see my money 10am tomorrow latest!

Bloggers will only blog the mess customers faced but what happens back stage they won't know!...

Not even your money will help this!!!.
Re: Closed case by JayLemar: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am facing the same thing, I actually even did mine with them thru their agent on WhatsApp and she never said anything about site upgrading which I didn't do it thru site, till today since about a week and half now.. She keep telling me I will get it and not replying to the WhatsApp messages. Nairaswitch wants to swindle away with our bitcoin
Re: Closed case by mfscgrant: 5:36am On May 09, 2018
please credit my account i already transferd bitcoin pls
DualCore1:

I'm trying to make some sense of the bolded part but its not working. So if I pay Mercedes for my 2018 G-Wagon and I pay Toyota for the 2017 Corrolla (for my dog... him too dey go Vet shop). You are telling me that Toyota should not fulfill my order cuz I paid Mercedes money the same day? Its your money abi? Make dog bite you tongue

if(Acelive paid you the money through a bank deposit){
give him back his money through any bank account he specifies or arrange to pay him in cash at your office, if any;
}

elseif(he paid you through an online gateway){
initiate a refund through the same payment medium on the payment gateway

if(the payment gateway doesn't support refunds){
he shld provide scanned copy of card with last 4 digits visible and govt issued ID that bears name on card.
if(he provides those two things){
request for a bank account from him and refund his money into any account he provides
}
else{
hold the money and investigate, if your bank account is full...i get empty account
}

}
else{
error
}
}
Re: Closed case by mfscgrant: 5:38am On May 09, 2018
please credit my account username mfscgrant have transferd bitcoin please thats my sc
JackieR:

Totally Agree! I've been scammed as well. A friend of mine introduced me to Paxful which is more reliable and legit that I am using to trade until now. Better to trade with an escrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Update Your Blog Regularly / Basic Tips To Protect Your Website From Hackers / Difference Between Web Portal And Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.