Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How To Design A Business Style Greeting Card ( Merry Christmas) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Design A Business Style Greeting Card ( Merry Christmas) (1210 Views)

Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? / Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards / Handmade Wooden Greeting Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design A Business Style Greeting Card ( Merry Christmas) by sylvelity: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
Dear Beloved Graphic Designers,

Let talk about simple creativity that can earn you some cool cash, mostly in this December period,
i will teach you how to design a simple, nice and creative business style greeting card for Merry Christmas,
but before i go on,
Let me talk a little about how to use what you are about to learn to make cool cash,
at least 90% of the company around your area or the company you know will be sending out official greeting card to their customer appreciating them for the own year for their kindness,
now you can see a BIG business opportunity, just make a contact and offer them a nice price for now to design their greeting card for them
even if you charge them for design and printing at least 10,000
now multiple N10,000 X let say 5 company u got, -- you have N100,000 Naira.

so you see what i mean,
see join us in our forum where I will really explain more about how a graphics artist can make more money doing even simple design for small business company

www.graphicspalace.com

yeah back to our tutorial you can get the i am talking about.
visit www.graphicspalace.com
to get the full tutorial

Register and be a part of the Graphics Palace Family ,

Thankx

Graphics Palace

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know As A Graphics Artist / I Need Your Help Guys / 10 Tips On How To Succeed As A Freelance Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.