Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (94440 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Teespice(f): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Wishing you same, bebe kiss. Hope you had fun?

I've been around; just have stuffs I am working on though I come around to read front page topics..

Updating my diary these days can be tiring as BBN don dey chop my weekend grin..

How's work?

work has been great, save for few challenges which I believe I will pull through.

valentines day was just there, no outings And all. my dad made my day by calling to wish me happy valentines day.

gave myself a treat yesterday sha.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by mincha2: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Love Machine:
When male teachers dey do am to their female pupils na corpers own go come different
He should do it quietly na,abi na him be d first person
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
mincha2:
He should do it quietly na,abi na him be d first person

so you are the one encouraging him abi

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by jbhill(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
WHAT WE POST ON THE INTERNET CAN BE DANGEROUSE.BEWARE.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by ewuoso(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
femolacqua:
U gat no shame, messing with the future.
Abeg go park well. Futures that are already messed.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by xpool(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
freecocoa:
What is the correlation between BBA and this?
This was the conversion between a man and a coffin seller-

MAN - Sir how much is this casket?
COFFIN-SELLER- Sir it`s N45,000.
MAN - Let me pay N30,000.
COFFIN SELLER- No sir, it1s N40,000 last.
MAN -Please now, take N35,000, I don`t have money, it`s my relation who died in car accident, she was just 30 years, oga help me.
COFFIN SELLER - Sir it`s the last price! No more no less, oga I am busy if you want to buy pay now, I have work to do.
MAN - (Reluctantly) Ok, take the money ...
COFFIN SELLER - Thank you, sir. (Load`s the casket into the man`s car).
MAN - (Final grumbling) So oga you no even comot money for me? You wicked oo ...
COFFIN SELLER - Oga na recession, ... but I promise when you come next time I go comot money for you ...
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
xpool:

This was the conversion between a man and a coffin seller-

MAN - Sir how much is this casket?
COFFIN-SELLER- Sir it`s N45,000.
MAN - Let me pay N30,000.
COFFIN SELLER- No sir, it1s N40,000 last.
MAN -Please now, take N35,000, I don`t have money, it`s my relation who died in car accident, she was just 30 years, oga help me.
COFFIN SELLER - Sir it`s the last price! No more no less, oga I am busy if you want to buy pay now, I have work to do.
MAN - (Reluctantly) Ok, take the money ...
COFFIN SELLER - Thank you, sir. (Load`s the casket into the man`s car).
MAN - (Final grumbling) So oga you no even comot money for me? You wicked oo ...
COFFIN SELLER - Oga na recession, ... but I promise when you come next time I go comot money for you ...
Is there a point in there somewhere?
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Ovokoo: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
freecocoa:
Lol...the last sentence i guess.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ovokoo:

Lol...the last sentence i guess.
I don't see it.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by xpool(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
freecocoa:
Why should your cocoa be free!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Ovokoo: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
freecocoa:
I don't see it.
COFFIN SELLER - Oga na recession, ... but I promise when you come next time I go comot money for you

Meaning that if the customer comes the next time, the coffin seller will give him a discount. Which invariably means that the seller is hoping someone dies. I really don't know if it was meant to be funny sha.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ovokoo:

COFFIN SELLER - Oga na recession, ... but I promise when you come next time I go comot money for you

Meaning that if the customer comes the next time, the coffin seller will give him a discount. Which invariably means that the seller is hoping someone dies. I really don't know if it was meant to be funny sha.

it's not funny to me, I just want to understand the correlation between both things.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
:-( common sense is not common
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by spyroxy1(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2017
prettythicksme:
In jenifa's voice u is a mad pesin grin

LOL. U no talk am well

Iz a Madd Perszon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures). / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.