Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. (61220 Views)

Nigerian Man Birthday Nude Photoshoot Goes Viral. Photos / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2017
What you people don't see is that:

1 The man was wearing a safety harness strapped to his waist and secured to the pillars in the scrapper.

2. The lady was also wearing a safety harness, that has been digitally edited out of the picture.

3. She was wearing slim-fit parachute to break her fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Zedoo(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2017
People will never put their life on the line for good things....

But for "instagram" likes and "going viral" oyeaa they will jump from a plane without parachute...

And some people still wonder what low self esteem means...

O
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2017
Donald3d:

if i hear say she survive , it depends on how she lands on the water .
If you understand surface tension well you would understand what I am saying
For her to survive she has to land like a knife to "pierce" through the water.
If she lands flat ,it would be similar to landing on concrete from 700 feet,all her bones would get shattered.

you have sense
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by hahn(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

I think there is a chance of survival

We can always travel to Dubai and see if you will survive the fall smiley
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by hahn(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Donald3d:

if i hear say she survive , it depends on how she lands on the water .
If you understand surface tension well you would understand what I am saying
For her to survive she has to land like a knife to "pierce" through the water.
If she lands flat ,it would be similar to landing on concrete from 700 feet,all her bones would get shattered.

Even is she lands in with a dive, how deep or shallow is the water to contain her dive? She will also have to straighten herself quickly so she doesn't go straight down to the end of the water.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by dayleke: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Onyochejohn:
to me that was photoshoped , if titanic vedio that was shot at middle of Atlantic ocean turn out to be inside just swimming pool with just boat, with few people turn crowd , everything about oyinbo is Photoshop

You think?

I think she's doing all these shock things just for attention and to garner followers....

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by QuietHammer(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2017
hahn:

We can always travel to Dubai and see if you will survive the fall smiley
Nah. Thanks. Someone just explained the physics to me
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by naturefellow(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2017
She should be featured in the next Mission Impossible instalment. Russians and their -ova name prefix are like 5 and 6.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Idydarling(f): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2017
cyril700:
lol alla mma, abadie ?
alla ete, asuk adia
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by hahn(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

Nah. Thanks. Someone just explained the physics to me

cheesy grin
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Inferno17: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Da kpong nkpo odo
Anijay1212:
Eyaaa... Mme ado by force idagha mi? Sha asiere uyai.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by joe4christ(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2017
This proves that indeed very few people do think rationally. From a rational perspective, her leaning back and then then going down word flowing in the air without any support other than the guy holding her by the hand is logically impossible for even a world heavy weight lifter to maintain such balance without falling off along with her.
This stunt can only be achieved by the presence of an invincible rope holding them both.

If you believe this picture, then you can believe anything
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by whitecloth: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

Baba, either tell us why she will die falling from that height to a body of water or swerve.
I should swerve, OK o.

change in state of matter, pressure and the likes.
Google will enlighten you more sir.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by HCF(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
quentin06:
What you people don't see is that:

1 The man was wearing a safety harness strapped to his waist and secured to the pillars in the scrapper.

2. The lady was also wearing a safety harness, that has been digitally edited out of the picture.

3. She was wearing slim-fit parachute to break her fall.
I knew there would be some kind of explanation like this cos the stunt could not have taken place without safety measures..
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Anijay1212(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Inferno17:
Da kpong nkpo odo
Lol... Da ubok mmi ado afia o...
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by cstr100: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

I think there is a chance of survival
Threre is zero chance.
At that height and speed, she is going to fall like a missile.
It would be like hitting concrete even though it is water. The chance of survival increases significantly by creating waves in the water to break the concavity of the water.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by themanderon: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Social media madness
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=Acebar post=53754187][/quote]
Lolzz.
He's the main antagonist in the Harry Potter books/movies.
I will add a picture.

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Fadedjeans: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
These pictures give me anxiety
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by QuietHammer(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
cstr100:

Threre is zero chance.
At that height and speed, she is going to fall like a missile.
It would be like hitting concrete even though it is water. The chance of survival increases significantly by creating waves in the water to break the concavity of the water.
Na wa o. I really need to learn basic physics
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Rhea(f): 1:45am On Feb 17, 2017
the mind on drugs is a fascinating thing
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Ranoscky(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2017
Her business, not mine.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by linkin8k(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Great publicity stunt! She's made people to notice her. Quite daring but the plan worked and she's alive.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by brandonobi(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2017
these pictures don't happen the way people assume
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by oyatz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
We don't understand your coded language sir

Anijay1212:

Eyaaa... Mme ado by force idagha mi?
Sha asiere uyai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Mike Odiachi Dies At The Hospital / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.