Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. (61202 Views)

Nigerian Man Birthday Nude Photoshoot Goes Viral. Photos / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by lielbree: 2:28am On Feb 16, 2017
It's photoshop it can't be real cos the dubai authority won't stand for.it. they take high rise building safety extremely serious
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by OluDare01(m): 2:36am On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

like climbing mountains,flying in the sky,realy crazy stuffs...

they are very different than us in thinking...all of them...no exceptions...

why the hell should any sane black want to waka go northpole or southpol??...

doesnt make sense to black people...
Lol, they are crazy people. Same reason why Mungo Park decided to die exploring River Niger.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by bantudra: 2:43am On Feb 16, 2017
OluDare01:

Lol, they are crazy people. Same reason why Mungo Park decided to die exploring River Niger.

crazy people...they love risking their lives...i never understood that... undecided..

they are different than black people...
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by crusufixo(m): 2:51am On Feb 16, 2017
One word..................... Outrageous !!!
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 16, 2017
grin

Damn! I looooove her courage.. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by acerr(m): 3:12am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

If she dropped, it would be into the water.

I can see some boats on standby.
Are you alright. She will accelerate at 10meter per second per second. That height can't be less than 60meters. She will definitely hit the water with the speed of 60meters per seconds. Even the witches of your village cannot survive that impact.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by MuskElon: 3:13am On Feb 16, 2017
I have to admit, the pictures are really nice. cool cool

But she's stupid AF undecided undecided
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by chloride6: 3:15am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

Nevertheless she would be dead, if she doesnt cut through the water with her posture.

It would still be painful though.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by vioment: 3:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Enuff liver..... until e go wrong.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by TinaAnita(f): 3:33am On Feb 16, 2017
What was she thinking? She must be so sick and tired of life
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by OluDare01(m): 3:41am On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

crazy people...they love risking their lives...i never understood that... undecided..

they are different than black people...
Like jumping from the top of Cocoa house
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by juman(m): 3:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Thats photoshop.

But some russians are real sicko they can risk their lifes unnecessarily so much.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by ibinaboonline: 4:06am On Feb 16, 2017
The young woman may be reckless or even naive, but she's brave. Very brave. Those pictures will probably be mentioned many more years from now bc those photos speak volumes. For example, can I trust God with my life like she trusted in the bearded guy holding her? etc
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by isnovic(m): 4:17am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

Dude even with boat on standby from that height it is death on landing as she cannot survive the fall.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by saintdennis(m): 4:29am On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

Lol. I know that feeling.

Anyway, I don't think she would die if she fell as there is water below.

Depends on how she fell into the water...

Even in home pools:

* going head first into the swimming pool? ...the persons neck could actually break, leading to death

* Landing flat (facing the water?) or on your back?
...the person could end up paralysed inside water o...leading to death

Now imagine from that height she took the shot?? That's x1000 the impact.

*tho it's worth noting like you said, na water dey there not hard concrete...but still it was frigging dangerous...oyibo sha*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Kobicove(m): 4:51am On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

I think there is a chance of survival

The chance of survival if she fell is minimal as she would likely bump her head against the wall of the building on her way down undecided

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by oaroloye(m): 4:51am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

Dropping into water from such a height has been compared to falling on concrete.

The impact forces water into every orifice.

If your orientation were off, you could receive a pulverizing blow that could shatter your internal organs.

I doubt that the straight line down from where the model is dangling is straight into the water.

The normal way to perform this stunt is to have safety-wires holding the people in case of mishap, which the camera crew would see, but the viewers would not.

The modern way to do this is to use "GREEN-SCREEN BACKGROUNDS" in a studio, then edit in whatever background you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by AngelicBeing: 4:59am On Feb 16, 2017
lielbree:
It's photoshop it can't be real cos the dubai authority won't stand for.it. they take high rise building safety extremely serious
Now somebody is talking and making sense
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by anonimi: 5:08am On Feb 16, 2017
MOSTEC:
If she fall nko ? Anyway sha na their way

Their adventurous way of taking risks to test and expand the limits of human understanding and endeavours that creates solutions to current and future challenges while we black people live in perpetual fear of the unknown, waiting for God to help us out.
Then we complain of being dominated by other races.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by uvalued(m): 5:14am On Feb 16, 2017
MOSTEC:
If she fall nko ? Anyway sha na their way

nothig to glory on again so they think stupidity is it
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by 989900: 5:17am On Feb 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

[s]Baba, either tell us why she will die falling from that height to a body of water ir swerve[/s].
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 16, 2017
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

You really think the water is next to the foundation of the building at the base?
Please check out the bases of other nearby buildings.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Elnino4ladies: 5:21am On Feb 16, 2017
What kind of stupid risk is this?

1 Like

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by madjune(m): 5:21am On Feb 16, 2017
How could people fall for this?

Perfect Photoshop.
The images cast no shadows on the walls.

Fake.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 16, 2017
This is so scary, mehn!.
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 16, 2017
madjune:
Perfect Photoshop. The images cast no shadows on the walls.
Fake.
Na madness ooo
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by Goika666: 5:42am On Feb 16, 2017
deife:
Sheer madness.

she must be behind bars right now smiley
Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by orjikuramo(m): 5:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Good morning, I saw the video, she would die before she gets to that water you re seeing n even if she survives to that point, her gravity pull will ensure the water kills her cos that is the tallest sky scrapper around there.
LIBSocials:
Where picture?

Re: Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. by obynaDmob(m): 5:47am On Feb 16, 2017
madjune:

Perfect Photoshop.
The images cast no shadows on the walls.

Fake.

Maybe u would feel differently if u watch the video..its on IG..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him / Actor Mike Odiachi Dies At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.