Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Need Mazda Xedos 9 Shock Absorbers For The Rear Side - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Mazda Xedos 9 Shock Absorbers For The Rear Side (669 Views)

Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? / Tokunbo Shock Absorbers Vs New Shock Absorbers - Which Is Better In 9ja Context? / Effect Of Bad Shock Absorbers On Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mazda Xedos 9 Shock Absorbers For The Rear Side by darejem2002: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pls the auto experts in the house I've been searching for the rear side of the Mazda Xedos 9 shock absorbers if you know where I can get this part pls contact this No 08062321002
Re: I Need Mazda Xedos 9 Shock Absorbers For The Rear Side by Autopartz: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello,

You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Shock Absorbers price, and select Mazda (Make) Xedos9 (Model) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area. Then search for Shock Absorbers in the Suspension Category OR type it in the search box.

A list of registered and verified Mazda Xedos9 Shock Absorbers parts dealers in their respective associations would be displayed.

Click on a few of them to get their contact details for the average price.

However, AutoPartz now supply highest grade Shock Absorbers directly to your doorstep (backed with warranty).

If interested, send requests to 08097772886 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Goes On NASCAR Racing / deleted! / New Cool Blog On Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.