Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch (30789 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by SilvanusII(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This Buhari govt is such vindictive govt

Is it? Why don't we ask Tinubu and Fashola how they coped with really vindinctive governments and rubbished the Federal Government's petty attempts? The true revenge for such is success. If your 'hero' had any sense, he'd be harnessing resources in Ekiti to make things work instead of running to Abuja to make noise. I even hope he goes on to pay the salaries he is frothing at the mouth for sef

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by hollywater: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

The gomina of the wailing Wailers

Him for visit FAAC office in Abuja too
Mumu get lost. You will still come tomorrow and lebel him not being able to pay wokers.
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by sapele914(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thewrath:
Taming fayose will require more from the APC led fed govt.
Beggar so Ekiti state cannot survive without federal allocation?shameless man so what are the civil servants in the state bringing in economic capacity because federal government money is free money to Ekiti gotten from the Niger delta?then he will be opening his mouth deceiving people. Beggar he can't pay his state workers very funny. Science and innovation is the key.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by clickwtB(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Walecoker65:

hmmm Sarrki grin grin

the only fool left on nairaland cheesy
You are the biggest FUL on earth!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by clickwtB(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/fayose-visits-finance-ministry-demand-payment-n1-1bn-allocation/

Fake showmanship from a mad dog and looters general,how many months are you owing Ekiti civil servant!!!! kiss cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Thewrath(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
sapele914:
Beggar so Ekiti state cannot survive without federal allocation?shameless man so what are the civil servants in the state bringing in economic capacity because federal government money is free money to Ekiti gotten from the Niger delta?then he will be opening his mouth deceiving people. Beggar he can't pay his state workers very funny. Science and innovation is the key.
federal allocation is an entitlement as long as this fulani nigeria feeding bottle govt is concerned.
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by sapele914(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thewrath:

federal allocation is an entitlement as long as this fulani nigeria feeding bottle govt is concerned.
how much has ekiti sent to the centre since it was created,although homeboy has a job he can't survive and take care of his family without pocket money from daddy, for somebody that opens his mouth so much I thought fayose would have had more innovation to wealth creation. So where did fayose get the 10 nillion he gave to beer sellers 2 weeks ago. Shameless man one month arrears been owed he has already run to Abuja,jobless man ekiti no get reserves?true blame the fulanis for your own shortcomings,it is always the other person that is the problem not me,my guy take an indepth look at yourself and get with the program.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
timokoko:
parasite state..... so without Federal allocation ur state cannot feed, and u go dey make mouth as if Ekiti state is an oil producing State

Good, asides Lagos, how many SW states aren't suffering? Be objective please. Osun, and Oyo are manned by APC, what success have they recorded in their efforts to be independent?
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by sapele914(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Good, asides Lagos, how many SW states aren't suffering? Be objective please. Osun, and Oyo are manned by APC, what success have they recorded in their efforts to be independent?
An old adage says "Never bite from the hand that feeds you,"the man criticizes the institution that feeds him for no unneccessary reason,help make the institution stronger,he adds no value to it and wants to bring it down but still wants all it's benefits. Fayose wants to have his cake and eat it to. Rotimi Ameachi had a voice everyone knows what Rivers state brings to the federal coffers,what value does ekiti state bring?after they will shout resouce control,please can you tell me one resource the Federal Government is stopping Ekiti from controling?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lols. Recovery proceedings. The man webt to levy execution in his debtor. Lol
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Monthly allocation is not a gift, grant or a privilege. It is a constitutional right of a state.
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
sapele914:
An old adage says "Never bite from the hand that feeds you,"the man criticizes the institution that feeds him for no unneccessary reason,help make the institution stronger,he adds no value to it and wants to bring it down but still wants all it's benefits. Rotimi Ameachi had a voice everyone knows what Rivers state brings to the federal coffers,what value does ekiti state bring?after they will shout resouce control,please can you tell me one resource the Federal Government is stopping Ekiti from controling?.

Read you response again sir. This is simply doube-standard; condemning Fayose but patting Ameachi for the same act? You rendered me speechless. angry
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Adonkia(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
So you mean that you didn't know that today is FEC meeting. This CLOWN is always trying to make sure he is in the NEWS.
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by sapele914(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Saintesquire:
Monthly allocation is not a gift, grant or a privilege. It is a constitutional right of a state.
It doesn't stop the states from been productive and innovative,it is extra free money from the niger delta statutory allocation and Lagos VAT not your main source of income. Where is the industrialization plan for his state ekiti?I'm sure he is waiting for the federal government to come up with a plan for him so he can criticize it and make the news again?What happened to the resources in ekiti state abi federal government collect am?
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Okanokan(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2017
The visit is timely, it sends a clear message to the federal government that impunity can no longer be tolerated. Difference of party has nothing to do with worker lucre (salary and entitlement).
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by marv1: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2017
The ones he has been paid. has he paid the salaries of 6 months? Useless noise maker governor. the bail-out fund he has diverted . did he use it for salaries?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2017
chiedu7:
APC NA PADDING OF BUDGET UNA SABI

JUST TO GIVE STATE THEIR OWN ALLOCATION DON BECOME PROBLEM

Where were you when Lagos State allocation was withheld by OBJ..

Fayose should withdraw the 1.2billion in his account to to pay..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by winj3: 1:19am On Feb 16, 2017
go and promote farming and small scale businesses in the state instead of begging federal money!
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by donodion(m): 5:52am On Feb 16, 2017
sapele914:
An old adage says "Never bite from the hand that feeds you,"the man criticizes the institution that feeds him for no unneccessary reason,help make the institution stronger,he adds no value to it and wants to bring it down but still wants all it's benefits. Fayose wants to have his cake and eat it to. Rotimi Ameachi had a voice everyone knows what Rivers state brings to the federal coffers,what value does ekiti state bring?after they will shout resouce control,please can you tell me one resource the Federal Government is stopping Ekiti from controling?.

My thoughts exactlt.The hopeless nuisance is so shameless he have nothing to manage the state resourcefully with. Very bad manager
Meanwhile APC Ekiti have replied him stating whats on every sane Nigerians mind..

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/15/noise-maker-tell-ekiti-people-truth-apc-challenges-fayose/

Fayose is thieving state administrator, period.
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by chiedu7: 6:19am On Feb 16, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Where were you when Lagos State allocation was withheld by OBJ..

Fayose should withdraw the 1.2billion in his account to to pay..

With Buhari the whole country is suffering.
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Goke7: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Fayose is a man that will continue to mislead ignorant folks. Even the headline is misleading as this is not the normal budget allocation but the budget support facility which is based on conditions that must be met especially in the area of transparency.

Fayose should explained first if he had met the stipulated conditions for the facility before going bunkers. I can appreciate fayose's frustrations especially the fact that despite all his drama, still he's not getting enough popularity to deepen his political fortunes. Despite His kneeling down before Pastors, he is still been seen as a joker for some comedy relief. What a Shame!
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Goke7: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Saintesquire:

Are you sure you understand this story? This is not the normal monthly states allocation, but I don't blame you cos the headline is misleading in the first place

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Goke7: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Adonkia:
So you mean that you didn't know that today is FEC meeting. This CLOWN is always trying to make sure he is in the NEWS.

That is what its all about. Fayose surely knew it was a Wednesday when FEC will meet. The funds itself is not even the statutory monthly allocation but the budget support facility which is a different matter. Fayose in his foolishness has succeeded in exposing another fund which states has always been getting from the center. Nigerians will now start asking question on how himself and other governors have been managing this fund which many Nigerians never knew before. Its even a welcome development in my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Odogwuskido(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
I do hope the #1.1billion federal allocation would be used for its intended purpose if finally released.
You go and ask those states that got theirs how they utilized their own. JUST IMAGINE...
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Splashme: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Drversatile:
I hail the people's governor aka Oshokomole
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Adonkia(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Goke7:

That is what its all about. Fayose surely knew it was a Wednesday when FEC will meet. The funds itself is not even the statutory monthly allocation but the budget support facility which is a different matter. Fayose in his foolishness has succeeded in exposing another fund which states has always been getting from the center. Nigerians will now start asking question on how himself and other governors have been managing this fund which many Nigerians never knew before. Its even a welcome development in my own opinion.
You are right. And some gullible people would just be shouting Oshokomole, peoples governor as far as am concerned he is an incompetent Gov.
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Thewrath(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2017
sapele914:
how much has ekiti sent to the centre since it was created,although homeboy has a job he can't survive and take care of his family without pocket money from daddy, for somebody that opens his mouth so much I thought fayose would have had more innovation to wealth creation. So where did fayose get the 10 nillion he gave to beer sellers 2 weeks ago. Shameless man one month arrears been owed he has already run to Abuja,jobless man ekiti no get reserves?true blame the fulanis for your own shortcomings,it is always the other person that is the problem not me,my guy take an indepth look at yourself and get with the program.
oga i said direct your questions to the leaders who chose this system of govt,where every state sends to the centre and later re-distributed back to the states as monthly allocation insteding of resource control.
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by Taiwx(m): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2017
My Governor8shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by topsam1(m): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2017
SilvanusII:

Is it? Why don't we ask Tinubu and Fashola how they coped with really vindinctive governments and rubbished the Federal Government's petty attempts? The true revenge for such is success. If your 'hero' had any sense, he'd be harnessing resources in Ekiti to make things work instead of running to Abuja to make noise. I even hope he goes on to pay the salaries he is frothing at the mouth for sef

You still get time to dey answer pro fayose people....make dem ask the gov, why is he still owing the civil servants 3-4 months salary?...dem delay one month now, he rush to abuja
Re: Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2017
chiedu7:

With Buhari the whole country is suffering.

When have we enjoy in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Takes Over Nigerian Navy Base On Lake Chad - Sahara Reporters / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State / Emotional Moment When Orphans And Idps Hug Atiku In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.