Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog (669 Views)

SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? / I Need SEO Experts But Not Crooked Ones And Scammers / Xeneforo & Mybb Guru Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by blogreporter: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
So am doing a job on my boss's blog and am stucked SEO,
so i need someone urgently on this blog check it out..
with affordable prices, i cant pay much,
I'm only helping my boss, she's young and vibrant..

The owner of ebiwalismoment.com

So if your good on the above drop your number of fb name..
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by Scopgel1: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
call samuel on 08084634540 he design personalfinancebabat.com.ng for a frend of mine i tink he can handle ur work.
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by Africanpoint(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
07058142544 contact for your Seo, log design etc...my price are very cheap
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by Oyediran11(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
I'm pretty sure you'll get what you need to solve the problem on one of my blog posts. http://oyestips.com
Success!
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by AfterEarth(f): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2017
blogreporter:

if you can afford 1-7k .. Then drop your whatsapp number.
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by bedfordng(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2017
blogreporter:

you need to work on the desktop template. You don't have to follow suit with linda ikeji template. Look for a more simple and nice template with cool mobile version that stand out. Also reduce your post count on the home page, it clusters the home page and make it slow. You should try to add image thumbnail code to the template so it will not display the original image size to make the blog slow in loading

as for seo, there is no two ways about it. You need to do keyword research to know what people are searching for on the internet. Even entertainment blogs can incorporate this into their blog too. Add your blog to analytics, web master tool
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by solutionarena: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by oswaggiee(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
I can help
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by blogreporter: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2017
bedfordng:
you need to work on the desktop template. You don't have to follow suit with linda ikeji template. Look for a more simple and nice template with cool mobile version that stand out. Also reduce your post count on the home page, it clusters the home page and make it slow. You should try to add image thumbnail code to the template so it will not display the original image size to make the blog slow in loading

as for seo, there is no two ways about it. You need to do keyword research to know what people are searching for on the internet. Even entertainment blogs can incorporate this into their blog too. Add your blog to analytics, web master tool

Give me an example of template that stands out and simple..
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by bedfordng(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
blogreporter:

Give me an example of template that stands out and simple..
you have to find it. When you see one, you will know.
Re: SEO Experts, Blog Guru, Adsense Guru Needed Urgently For Blog by said1995: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Contact for your expert seo optimization and Adsense 07067836964

(1) (Reply)

Make $100 Plus Weekly Online By Doing A Legal Easy Work / FREE Website For Your Business / Which Programming Language Should I Learn First? (info-graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.