Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? (974 Views)

SEO Experiment: How I Ranked 1 Day Old Website To Google Page 1 / 2 Months Old Website With Adsense For Sale (SOLD) / 2 Years Old Website For Sale (ranking High On Google) / Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hello guys, I recently launched a website which is 100% targeted at Nigerians and the site is 2 months and some weeks old.

I've also been learning about SEO for some time now from top blogs like Backlinko, Neilpeteil, Webincomeplus, and co and I've tried to implement some of these best SEO practices on the website.

Below is a screenshot of my blogs' stat on Google search console (GSC) and I want to know if I'm making progress or not and things I can do to increase the visibility and clicks to my website on Google and other SEs.

cc: fastseo, webincomeplus, clixmaster and other interested SEO gurus in the house.

All your suggestions and criticisms are highly welcomed cool

Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by webincomeplus(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's nice stats you have there!

It's not about the figures per se. It's about the upward trend. If you maintain this slope you'd grow faster over time. Keep it up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by henryobinna(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
For me yes, the stats are okay. It's almost impossible to start getting search traffic in the first month.

The second month it starts trickling in just as seen in your screenshot, so chill.

But put in more work.
Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
webincomeplus:
That's nice stats you have there!

It's not about the figures per se. It's about the upward trend. If you maintain this slope you'd grow faster over time. Keep it up!

Thank you very much, sir. I really appreciate your contribution and I'll try to keep publishing great SEO optimized articles.
Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
henryobinna:
For me yes, the stats are okay. It's almost impossible to start getting search traffic in the first month.

The second month it starts trickling in just as seen in your screenshot, so chill.

But put in more work.

Thank you very much smiley
Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by IamShiningStar(f): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Activist001:
Hello guys, I recently launched a website which is 100% targeted at Nigerians and the site is 2 months and some weeks old.

I've also been learning about SEO for some time now from top blogs like Backlinko, Neilpeteil, Webincomeplus, and co and I've tried to implement some of these best SEO practices on the website.

Below is a screenshot of my blogs' stat on Google search console (GSC) and I want to know if I'm making progress or not and things I can do to increase the visibility and clicks to my website on the SEs.

cc: fastseo, webincomeplus, clixmaster and other interested SEO gurus in the house.

Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by IamShiningStar(f): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Activist001:

Below is a screenshot of my blogs' stat on Google search console (GSC) and I want to know if I'm making progress or not and things I can do to increase the visibility and clicks to my website on the SEs.

Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by fastseo: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nice one bro... Keep the flag flying.
Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cool stats. Keep it up bro
Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
fastseo:
Nice one bro... Keep the flag flying.

Thanks bro.. I hope you'll continue your thread about how you get 120k page views daily.

Some people(like me) are patiently waiting for you to do that so we can learn. smiley
Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
ClixMaster:
Cool stats. Keep it up bro

Thanks man.
Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
X
Re: SEO Experts Here, Is This Good Stats For A 3 Months Old Website? by sammyscholar(m): 5:51am On Mar 03, 2019
I want to create a job site/blog that looks like this: myjobmag.com.

You can quote me here or reach me on 081 three 4407874 (whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Valid Usa Or Uk Address And Postal Code / Tech Blog Is For Sale / Website Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.