Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) (76578 Views)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

IPob Yoot, Spotted!
But wetin dey chase dis dullard?

Abi na DAT Aso rock witch's... .Abati made mention of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dogara looks padded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Oluchi4life2015(f): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
wellmax:
Happening now! President Buhari receives Senate President Bukola Saraki and speaker Dogara in London.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/831951148055724032
i

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Lasskeey: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin so the vegetable never die grin
.. cool

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
kITATITA:

Even while asleep he's more productive than most people on social media who sell Kalo kalo ponzi scheme.

ok
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
A CALL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

GOOD DAY SIR/MA, WE HUMBLY SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE. MY NAME IS ADEDEJI, I RUN AN ORGANISATION THAT'S INTO MICRO LENDING, WITH A CUSTOMER BASE OF CLOSE TO TWO HUNDRED (200) AND STILL INCREASING.
OUR INTEREST RATE IS VERY LOW, BASICALLY JUST FOR OUR RUNNING COST, OUR PRIMARY CUSTOMERS TARGET ARE WOMEN.
RECENTLY DUE TO INCREASE IN NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS INCREASE IN LOAN APPLICATION CUM THE ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY ,WE ARE UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH OUR CUSTOMER DEMAND AND THAT IS GIVING US A HUGE SETBACK.

AS A RESULT WE HUMBLY SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE FROM WELL MEANING NIGERIANS BOTH HOME AND IN DIASPORA TO KINDLY ASSIST US.

METHOD OF ASSISTANT CAN BE EITHER FINANCIALLY OR BY PARTNERSHIP.
WE PLEAD NOTHING IS TOO SMALL, AS MAJORITY OF THESE CUSTOMERS DEPEND ON US FOR SURVIVAL, BEING UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH THEIR DEMAND IS OF SERIOUS CONCERN FOR US.
IF YOU WISH TO REACH OUT TO US , YOU CAN CALL US ON 08030817580 OR SEND EMAIL TO BLESSEDLINKINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM
ALSO YOU CAN REACH TO US ON THIS ACCOUNT NO , ADEDEJI J. O . 0005198996 DIAMOND BANK

ALSO FOR ANY BENEFIT OF DOUBT , IF YOU SO DESIRE WE CAN PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS PROFILE AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY MATERIAL YOU WISH TO KNOW IN OTHER TO ASCERTAIN OUR INTEGRITY.

THANKS, GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Structuralman: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wow, so baba is really alive. Nice one...well you know once beaten twice shy!!! We just had to know the truth.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thank God for keeping Buhari alive.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
I pray for Buhari to get well and return to his people but the truth is that he still look sick and every Country need a healthy and vibrant Commander In Chief.

I never supported you but I wish well, Mr President cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Munch Bunch I believe your father must be a carrot and your mum a tomato? grin
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Etzakoos(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
I See I See....I See Dead Man Alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
AdonaiRoofing:
Soon he'd receive awolowo, Yardua, etc

1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by pat077: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
see as he long like zebra
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Daveed4Jesus(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Buhari, ThankGod He s alive to sign Peace Corps bill into law

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
More
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by maclatunji: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Thank God he is alive.

But is he physically, mentally and medically fit to carry on as president

I dont think so!

I'd rather he just stayed back in UK and allow Osinbajo to rule or better still resign.

Naive poster. #Yeye

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by DonCortino: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shey na tax payers money dem dey take travel upandan? angry
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by geefasee: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Alawe:
OMO mein! see Dogara face and belly sha. now i believe this guy padded the budget true.
i de see am too o. he padded the budget in order to pad his belly
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Gerald620: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why e be say the only thing wey mynd44 sabi na to block post or seal thread
Make una help me ask am
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
blessedlink:
A CALL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

GOOD DAY SIR/MA, WE HUMBLY SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE. MY NAME IS ADEDEJI, I RUN AN ORGANISATION THAT'S INTO MICRO LENDING, WITH A CUSTOMER BASE OF CLOSE TO TWO HUNDRED (200) AND STILL INCREASING.
OUR INTEREST RATE IS VERY LOW, BASICALLY JUST FOR OUR RUNNING COST, OUR PRIMARY CUSTOMERS TARGET ARE WOMEN.
RECENTLY DUE TO INCREASE IN NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS AS WELL AS INCREASE IN LOAN APPLICATION CUM THE ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY ,WE ARE UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH OUR CUSTOMER DEMAND AND THAT IS GIVING US A HUGE SETBACK.

AS A RESULT WE HUMBLY SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE FROM WELL MEANING NIGERIANS BOTH HOME AND IN DIASPORA TO KINDLY ASSIST US.

METHOD OF ASSISTANT CAN BE EITHER FINANCIALLY OR BY PARTNERSHIP.
WE PLEAD NOTHING IS TOO SMALL, AS MAJORITY OF THESE CUSTOMERS DEPEND ON US FOR SURVIVAL, BEING UNABLE TO MEET UP WITH THEIR DEMAND IS OF SERIOUS CONCERN FOR US.
IF YOU WISH TO REACH OUT TO US , YOU CAN CALL US ON 08030817580 OR SEND EMAIL TO BLESSEDLINKINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM
ALSO YOU CAN REACH TO US ON THIS ACCOUNT NO , ADEDEJI J. O . 0005198996 DIAMOND BANK

ALSO FOR ANY BENEFIT OF DOUBT , IF YOU SO DESIRE WE CAN PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS PROFILE AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY MATERIAL YOU WISH TO KNOW IN OTHER TO ASCERTAIN OUR INTEGRITY.

THANKS, GOD BLESS US ALL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
wellmax:
Happening now! President Buhari receives Senate President Bukola Saraki and speaker Dogara in London.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/831951148055724032

Nawa ooooo
The same cloth now in another colour

Okay the same sitting room
Nigerians common let Mr fayose go and visit hm nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
You might die before him...
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
might be his doppleganger. You know hussein had like 2 lookalikes, most of these leaders have lookalikes that will take the first bullet for them
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

What type of vegetable are you?? Just curious.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by tete7000(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
A run-away president. Let them continue ridiculing us with reps visiting our president in another man's land. When is he coming?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
CoolAmbience:

What type of vegetable are you?? Just curious.
efo soko

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by pbethel: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
annamaria:
Our dear President is now a foreigner who receives his own citizens as delegates in a strange land.
undecided

U took d words out from my mouth.
It is well.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by abk4real: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baba get well soon and continue d good work u have started till 2023
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by machinery1: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
EasternActivist:
Osibanjo, tinubu and host of afonjas will not like this cheesy

Idiotic pauper of Beerfura- IPOB. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nice one. I stand with Buhari.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.