Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) (76558 Views)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by EasternActivist: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
machinery1:

Idiotic pauper of Beerfura- IPOB. Shameless people.

I don't mean to hit a crucial nerve...
But afonja why wait for Ipob do the dirty work for you?? grin
Besides is So nasty and weakling associating everyone one with IPOB bc of your inferior argument cheesy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
maclatunji:

Naive poster. #Yeye

What are you scared of?

Isn't Osinbajo doing better as president already?

Haven't things started getting better already?

It's settled bro... wink grin
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
1st time.,i repeat 1st time i see saraki smilin in company with the president...my mind dey tell me something.....something like saraki fit use local knowledge know hw d close grave dey
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by machinery1: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
EasternActivist:

I don't mean to hit a crucial nerve...
But afonja why wait for Ipob do the dirty work for you?? grin
Besides is So nasty and weakling associating everyone one with IPOB bc of your inferior argument cheesy...

Flat head, You are from the sad beast, the devilish people praying for the death of the President but it will always backfire on you devils, reason many of you are dying in Asia. You are IPOB and have no shame.

Kiss the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Agimor(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
It's okay. Let him be ruling Nigeria all the way from UK....He can seek for an elongation of his leave he will be well granted without grudges.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by hammerF: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
WHO BENEFITS IF BUHARI DIE? AFONJA!

WHO HAVE BEEN JUMPING AROUND WISHING BUHARI DEATH? AFONJA!

Y ARE DEY NOW DRAGGING NNAMDI KANU INTO THIS FOR COVER.

NNAMDI KANU IS NOT INTERESTED IN PRESIDENCY OR NIGERIA.

NNAMDI KANU WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG RELEASED HAD HE SIGNED BUHARI AGREEMENT AND ACCEPT THEIR SETTLEMENT BUT HE REFUSED.

NNAMDI KANU WANTS BIAFRA AND IS PREPARED TO DIE FOR IT. PLS AFONJA LEAVE HIM OUT OF UR POLITICAL GAMES.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Goodluckwinner(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
useless leaders wasting tax payers money, bear in mind that serious judgment await you people.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nice...he is getting stronger by the day, wish him speedy recovery, this is from a non partisan point of view....we all should wish him well, even if we have our reservations about a lot about his Government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by EasternActivist: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
machinery1:

Flat head, You are from the sad beast, the devilish people praying for the death of the President but it will always backfire on you devils, reason many of you are dying in Asia. You are IPOB and have no shame.

Kiss the truth.

We all know which people want the president dead bc of what they got to benefit...
I rather pray against anything that will make afonja get to presidency by crook. If they want presidency they should work for it and pursue it legally than robbing thier masters and benefactors by proxy...

The east and north will frustrate such move, I give you my word.

You can keep calling on ipob to do the dirty job for you while you hide behind the covers pointing leprosy fingers

Truth hurts

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Bishop4real: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
hammerF:
WHO BENEFITS IF BUHARI DIE? AFONJA!

WHO HAVE BEEN JUMPING AROUND WISHING BUHARI DEATH? AFONJA!

Y ARE DEY NOW DRAGGING NNAMDI KANU INTO THIS FOR COVER.

NNAMDI KANU IS NOT INTERESTED IN PRESIDENCY OR NIGERIA.

Illusion...!

NNAMDI KANU WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG RELEASED HAD HE SIGNED BUHARI AGREEMENT AND ACCEPT THEIR SETTLEMENT BUT HE REFUSED.

NNAMDI KANU WANTS BIAFRA AND IS PREPARED TO DIE FOR IT. PLS AFONJA LEAVE HIM OUT OF UR POLITICAL GAMES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by igbeke: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Let's just hope and pray that this is no another abracadabra.
..... The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:
He never die. Even looking fresh grin

Buhari is looking fresh! In fact he is looking fresher that Tinubu and Akande that visited him before! Abeg Mr President hurry and come home to save Nigeria from Fake Pastor Osinbajo. Everything Osinbajo touches is destroyed.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by machinery1: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s]
EasternActivist:

We all know which people want the president dead bc of what they got to benefit...
I rather pray against anything that will make afonja get to presidency by crook. If they want presidency they should work for it and pursue it legally than robbing thier masters and benefactors by proxy...

The east and north will frustrate such move, I give you my word.

You can keep calling on ipob to do the dirty job for you while you hide behind the covers pointing leprosy fingers

Truth hurts
[/s]

Pouring smelly spits everywhere with tears in your eyes cant change the fact. You are from the irrelevant tribe where no one take you serious, even Buhari hate you all with passion. Its clear as day that you devilish people wish the president death daily here and even on your radio biafra page but God pass you. Since 1999, Afonja was President for 8 years and still VP plus acting President, they are comfortable. But your own President is currently in Kuje crying and getting more frustrated. Lol

Just brace up, cos you will forever be the slaves in this country, you can continue to beg for freedom till tomorrow, no freedom for slaves and war booties.

Cry and cry more. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Zulu212: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin so the vegetable never die grin
I just tire oo grin cheesy...saraki looks more presidential to me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Laredojohn:
Nice...he is getting stronger by the day, wish him speedy recovery, this is from a non partisan point of view....we all should wish him well, even if we have our reservations about a lot about his Government
judging from this picture it is obvious buhari is terribly sick. But i sincerely pray he scales through and comeback to finish his tenure because if osinbajo becomes the president,the hardship Nigerians are passing through now will be a child play to the one osinbajo will bring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Michel2013: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
so this man is still alive? but why this dullard is wasting our money in uk? all these people visiting him there too are all putting pressure on our limited forex.no wonder dollar has gone up to #506.i pity those that voted this have-not-certificate to be their president.nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
It makes no difference, what is the essence of showing us pictures of people visiting him in a foreign land. If he is recuperating from whatever is he has, let him be and let Nigerians be...enough of all this smokescreen! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by bcashy: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Iyalaya a won wailers........buhari ti take over.....awon wereyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin :DD......aye yin ma run ni oooooo
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by greatmoses: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
mr buhari all is not well o
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Niceiroko: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

IPob Yoot, Spotted!
he is actually sick...
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by bcashy: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Michel2013:
so this man is still alive? but why this dullard is wasting our money in uk? all these people visiting him there too are all putting pressure on our limited forex.no wonder dollar has gone up to #506.i pity those that voted this have-not-certificate to be their president.nonsense

Silence is goden wen u feel ur stupidity is about taking over you.......must you talk?
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
May God Bless Mohammadu Buhari!

Ikuku Ama Na Onya!

Okirikri Ka Ana Agba Ukwu Ose, Ma anaghi ari ya elu!

Onyiri Onwu Nke Mbu Na Kastina!

Udo Chukwu Diri Gi, Onye Aka Ya Di Ocha!

The One Who Tamed The Fraudulent Biafran Self Acclaimed Leader!

You are a careless for giving calling a mere mortal the title "Ikuku ama n'onya". That title is for God and God alone, be careful not to curse your generation because of your ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by EasternActivist: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
machinery1:
[s][/s]

Pouring smelly spits everywhere with tears in your eyes cant change the fact. You are from the irrelevant tribe where no one take you serious, even Buhari hate you all with passion. Its clear as day that you devilish people wish the president death daily here and even on your radio biafra page but God pass you. Since 1999, Afonja was President for 8 years and still VP plus acting President, they are comfortable. But your own President is currently in Kuje crying and getting more frustrated. Lol

Just brace up, cos you will forever be the slaves in this country, you can continue to beg for freedom till tomorrow, no freedom for slaves and war booties.

Cry and cry more. Lol

Good. Then better be comfortable... As your plan together with your likes, osibanjo and Tinubu will not work and any such plan will end up frustrated until it fizzles away like ash right into the thin air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Seunjungle(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
How does their visit positively affect our lives as citizens? People with no shame....they are so stupid!

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by machinery1: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
EasternActivist:

Good. Then better be comfortable... As your plan together with your likes, osibanjo and Tinubu will not work and any such plan will end up frustrated until it fizzles away like ash right into the thin air.

You are the one crying everywhere on nairaland with your fellow devilish Ipob wishing the president death. You are all bitter and even praying for his death on your cursed radio biafra page. Get used to him being your President and be comfortable with your slavish status in the country, even your President in Kuje is frustrated already. Lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Prinzyy: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=53747730] May God Bless Mohammadu Buhari!

Ikuku Ama Na Onya!

Okirikri Ka Ana Agba Ukwu Ose, Ma anaghi ari ya elu!

Onyiri Onwu Nke Mbu Na Kastina!

Udo Chukwu Diri Gi, Onye Aka Ya Di Ocha!

The One Who Tamed The Fraudulent Biafran Self Acclaimed Leader!
[/quote worthless laureta onochie ,i pray the man die so you will jobless ,old hag,ewuu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by dammyagboola(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
LONG LIVE MY PRESIDO, WISHING YOU QUICK RECOVERY AND LONG LIVE TO GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.