Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump (42770 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by ajanma2(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Nobody is wishing the president death but please can somebody tell us what the presidency is hiding from us, this picture of Saraki and dogara that has been on air since yesterday was taken and first posted on fb on January 3 2015. If u still believe in that picture, Receive sense IJN.

1 Like

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by focus7: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2017
The na lie, na lie, is Photoshop Thomas will have a bad day with all the Buhari's news this morning.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2017
APC kip liein
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2017
You mean The White House released content can only be found on NaijaHelm.com..this op is definitely high on cheap drugs and the mod that moved it to front-page is obviously at a kparaga joint drinking sheesha.

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by messenger4891: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2017
quite simple to dish out phone conversation but difficult to upload audio. Anyways time will tell
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by theway83: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2017
ok
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Compliant(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2017
ALL THOSE THAT WISH THE PRESIDENT DEAD WILL NOT LIKE THIS

LONG LIFE MR PRESIDENT

WE NEED YOU BACK TO FIX THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Briz(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2017
1hectare on this First page for sale
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by chieveboy(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2017
The President ably lives on!
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by holatimmy(f): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Too much drama on just a phone call...Kilode undecided undecided
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by hucienda: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2017
unclezuma has already spelt out the rules of the e-duel.

Let the show begin.
grin
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Adonkia(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:
Nigerians don type one letter and to make it look genuine the type White House press release on it.

Hahahahahahah.... Trump doesn't speak with non-entities. Read his books before he assumed power, you will know
Shut your trap.

1 Like

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Lasskeey: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:
Nigerians don type one letter and to make it look genuine the type White House press release on it.

Hahahahahahah.... Trump doesn't speak with non-entities. Read his books before he assumed power, you will know
....You think so?

1 Like

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by obiageIi(f): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Nothing on our dilector
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Lai Mohammed is doing a good job.

Sorry trump doesnt call misfits grin
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by 3kay945(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2017
ayusco85:
A car in front of me had a bumper sticker on it that reads : 'PRAYER FOR OUR PRESIDENT' Psalm 109:8
When I got home I opened my scripture, read it and I couldn't hold myself from laughing.......... U should go and open ur Bible..

still laughing hard grin grin

Pls, share it here, am interested.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by ddippset(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2017
kennygee:

I don't understand why they are trying so hard to convince Nigerians that their president is still alive when a video chat can address all these had work dey are putting up to be convincing.
nobody is interested in convincing anybody. they are just going about their normal everyday business.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by fakati(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Wailers are doubting Thomases that doesn't believe in any good thing,wether you like it or not Nigeria must be reckoned with in the comity of nations.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by TGM2015: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Nnamddi:
The White House Wednesday, February 15th published the content of the phone conversation held between Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari and US president Donald Trump.

In a statement released by the Office of the Press Secretary and tagged “For immediate release”, the White House said both presidents spoke on issues bordering on security, economy and governance.

Read the Full content below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/read-content-of-president-buharis-conversation-with-trump.html

can someone include this link, TPAND, KingOfAmebo

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/15/readout-presidents-call-president-muhammadu-buhari-nigeria
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by wellmax(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:

keep living in denial, soon you will deny your own existence. You call PMB nonentity, I tell you no one I your entire linage dead, born of yet to he born will evenr attain or achieved what PMB has achieved for himself.
He is Nigeria's President, if you don't like it, gband jump inside canal.

1 Like

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by kingthreat(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:

Only a dumb human will like your comment. Seems many dumbs here

3 Likes

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by officialJP(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2017
ayusco85:
A car in front of me had a bumper sticker on it that reads : 'PRAYER FOR OUR PRESIDENT' Psalm 109:8
When I got home I opened my scripture, read it and I couldn't hold myself from laughing.......... U should go and open ur Bible..

still laughing hard grin grin
hahaha even 13 worst ppl sha
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by sob8084: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:

Interestingly Rezponder covered the news when it first broke but many Nigerians doubted it. we had to wait for the CNN and White House to confirm the news. This is how rezponder captured the news when it first broke. https://rezponder.com/trump-speaks-to-buhari-on-telephone-commends-and-invites/
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by WorldRichest: 9:11am On Feb 16, 2017
TPAND:

The exact reason why even Trump's housemaid will never speak with you and your generations yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by repogirl(f): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
trump don't give the Nigerian military any firepower, they'll use it to bomb IPDs and Biafra

U know instead of dropping it on REAL boko terrorist
undecided
Trump is not giving them squat. All these ones Na diplomacy talk.

America knows the true story behind our terrorism, just leave this one wey dem dey talk on phone.

1 Like

Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by aalangel(f): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin wink
Your meme is just perfect. It got me laughing out loud.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by nekede11(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2017
NA LIA OO,TRUMP NO CALL BUHARI
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by progress69: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2017
Some people are everlasting idiots, and professial fools. Just check the first page to confirm.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by drtee247(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2017
This one go pain some people eh..they will wish their Hero was invited for Trumps inauguration
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2017
kennygee:

I don't understand why they are trying so hard to convince Nigerians that their president is still alive when a video chat can address all these had work dey are putting up to be convincing.
before it was WhiteHouse Hasn't confirmed it's a lie. Now whiteHouse has confirmed you people are asking for videochat. Truth is even if there is a Video chat you people will still say it's fake. THE real question is..why do you guys really believe or rather prefer to believe the man is dead.
Re: Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump by holocron: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Gentle2015:
Did he call the presidency Abuja or he made a personal call to him in London? Had it been he called him personally, I believe he would have also wish him a quick recovery. You can't fool everybody. He called Abuja and the not Muhammadu Buhari personally. I rest my case

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Arsenal's Victory Over Liverpool Using Apc's Slogan / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.