Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Samsung Impression - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Impression (620 Views)

First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8 / Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression / Blackberry Classic Vs Q10 : Comparison And Hardware Impression Discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Impression by smithmille: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hi! I bought an Impression last week. I'm usually a WinMobile person, and was hesitant to go with this phone. It's alright; a good, sturdy phone with long battery life - but I'm not finding many apps like I had on my Q. The apps I have downloaded, such as Google maps , are not working. The screen shows the map, has it's truncated touch menu up, but will not let me do anything on the screen with the map. Even to close it will not work. I have to close the entire thing.

Has anyone found any apps that work well with this phone? Has anyone else had similar problems?
It would also be wonderful to find an app to enter in calendar items from the PC that would transfer into the calendar on the phone. I don't need anything as fancy as outlook - just want something easier to manage for appointments, etc. Any suggestions?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Plz I Need An Operamini 4.2 Code / 2moths Old N95 8gb For Sale! Very Neat&works Perfectly. / Sixmartgp - Xmas Sales On Blackberry New Curve 8520 (50k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.