Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Buhari Travelling To UK For Vacation Is A Sign Of National Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Travelling To UK For Vacation Is A Sign Of National Disgrace (379 Views)

New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare / Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster / BREAKING: Senate Reads President Buhari's Letter Saying Vacation Is Indefinite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Travelling To UK For Vacation Is A Sign Of National Disgrace by nkemjacob2(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
have you ever seen where british prime Minister will comes to Nigeria or africa country for vacation?.

though nigerians are not cleared about the main visit of president buhari visit to UK. report said he went for vacation. this kind of act makes me hate the so called change begins with me campaign organised by APC. looking at the state of the economy is there no place for president buhari to spend his vacation in nigeria?. let assume he is sick, isn't nigeria having thousands of doctor to attend to him. what a country "NAIJA". i hate when our leaders want us to follow a course when they are not following a good example.

the painful part you can imagine how our top politicians are flying to UK to see him. have they calculated how much flight has been spent? that money would have been spent on agriculture.

now i am begining to confirm that nigerians are governed like a tyrant (we are practising modern slavery).

buhari can spend all the years​ he likes in UK i don't care, am not seeing a good example of leadership from him.

YOUR CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME CAMPAIGN IS RUBBISH... SHOW AN EXAMPLE

(1) (Reply)

Today Is The Late Ondo State Former Governor (dr) Olusegun Agagu Birthday / Police Confirms Arrest Of Chocolate City’s Audu Maikori / Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Defence, Tenders Ward Results As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.