Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 (482 Views)

The Devil, You Can’t Abort, Steal Or Truncate My Destiny!. Part 2. / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by xtianwoman: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Recall that in the last post we had concluded that a Xtian Woman is on d path of destiny recovery by accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
Of a truth, a woman cant be exempted from the responsibility of responding to Gods call. Though Apostle Peter calls her a weaker vessel - I Pet 3:7, yet the Bible promises strength for the weaker vessel - II Cor 12:9. Here is a Wake Up Call!!!!!
See every product is used only based on manufacturer's instruction, so also we are God's product made after His image and beauty to have dominion and for His own Glory - Isaiah 43:7;21, Jer 1:5
God has a Master Plan for all and our double responsibility is to discover and possess all he has predestined and chosen us for if we determine to have glory on earth and heaven- Rom 8:29-30
One key word, What is Destiny? Destiny is the predetermined end of a thing or purpose for existence. It is the key to fulfillment.
How can you discover destiny as Xtian Woman? Study Gods word to obey and Pray without ceasing.
How do you possess discovered destiny? Vision + Venture. Vision only cant possess destiny. It must go with Venture.
Vance Havner has said 'Vision isnt enough, it must be combined with Venture : It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs'.
In conclusion, every Xtian Woman has a high calling in destiny to be diligently discovered and pursued till possessed for the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the children of God - Rom 8:19. This generation is waiting for you! You must find your place in destiny and God's eternal purpose!! You must reign!!!
PRAYER: God open my eyes to see my place in your eternal plan and give me Grace to pursue till I possess all that is in that plan for me.
If you said that prayer, start discovering from scriptures, follow His directions and pray your life to fulfillment by possessing all God has for you.

WATCH OUT FOR PART II - THE XTIAN WOMAN'S UNIQUENESS IN CREATION AND HOW TO COPE WITH THEM WHILE RECOVERING HER DESTINY
Re: The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by enshy: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2017
I see God's Glory arise like never before upon the Women in these last days. God is making a statement with the weaker vessels. For God uses the base things of this world to confound the wise...Keep Up the good work. You will reap
Re: The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by enshy: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Can it be that I should gain
An Interest in the blood of the lamb
Died He for me who caused His pain
And for me Him to death pursued
Amazing Love, how can it be
That thou my God should for die

I need no other argument
I need no other plea
It is enough that Jesus died
And that he died for me

O Wonder of All Wonders that I should be His child.

I am a Christian! I am on course on the journey into Canaan!! If I need to walk alone, I would....
Please let everyone find a reason for existence. That defines who you are.
Re: The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by xtianwoman: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Im releasing a new post on a Xtian Woman's uniqueness in creation....How can she cope with them and yet walk on destiny path?
Glory to God!!! 'with man its impossible but with God all things are possible'
Re: The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by xtianwoman: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Remember how Jesus said 'without me, ye can do nothing'..If you want to amount to something for God on earth and enjoy eternity with Him, run to Jesus. He says 'I am the Way, Truth and Life, no one comes to the Father but by me'
Re: The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by enshy: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
It is written in the volume of the book, to do thine will o God!
Re: The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by enshy: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
There is no destiny outside Christ, get on track!
He is waiting...Believe today on the name of the Lord Jesus and thou + thine household shall be saved!
Re: The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by enshy: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
You are Gods perfect creature only in Christ..Believe and Repent! He is willing to receive you!!
Re: The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by xtianwoman: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
The truth is there was a need you had to solve before God created you. Some have seen it already but haven't begun work on it. Arise women and don't let fear or people's opinion delay you, don't get involved in something that is not needful like Martha focus on this very one God has called you to do and do it with your breath. God help you.
Re: The Xtian Woman And Her Destiny Part 1 by xtianwoman: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
There is a saying that 'Great opportunities comes to those who make the most of small ones. '

(1) (Reply)

Just Want To Know If I Am A Sinner / Movement Of Spiritual Inner Awareness / 3 Vital Lessons I Have Learnt In LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.