Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

FICTION: NK, The Adulterous Wife [part 2] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: NK, The Adulterous Wife [part 2] (941 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Nkechi, The Adulterous Wife (A Short Romantic Story) / FICTION: NK, The Adulterous Wife [part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: NK, The Adulterous Wife [part 2] by trendope: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Read part 1 Here https://www.nairaland.com/3622627/fiction-nk-adulterous-wife-part

"All I want to do is enjoy the moment, to enjoy you with nothing to spoil the magic of it," she said, putting a finger near her lips suggestively. "If you notice, I never ask you anything about what happens with you when I'm not here-if you're out there fucking some lady. I don't ask because I don't want to know. That's your business, what you do when I'm not here. I don't need to know."

Just before they left, Nkechi said two things that surprised him, two things that had stopped him in his tracks. One of the things he loved about her was her shameless honesty and astonishing unpredictability.

"Tayo, I've always wondered what it would be like to have a dick," she said with a giggle. I think I have penis envy. I wonder what it would be like to have that power between my legs. I'm fascinated by what men can to with their bodies that we can't. I think most women wonder about that kind of thing."

"What?" was the only response he could mutter.

But she wasn't finished. In a few seconds, she could say things that could turn anyone's head and leave them struggling for a reply.

She floored him again when she said the following with a perfectly straight face: "You know I had a bad moment of crisis in my marriage about three years ago. I thought about leaving my husband, children and marriage for you. I don't know what snapped me out of it."

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/02/16/story-nk-adulterous-wife-part-2/

(1) (Reply)

STORY: RAPE [episode 1] / Kisses In The Air / How Do I Protect My Script From Being Stolen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.