Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (53815 Views)

Herdsman Beheads Girlfriend In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
NaWhoBanMe:

Abeg who be that person? Me too wan serve am, I don serve kora for 11 yrs now, my entitlement never reach 70k

Haba bro, my own na base on agreement ooooh. Its Igbo kind of business stuff, boi boi things it was suppose be 1.5m self, he ask me to add 1 more yr I refused he then give me 1m, but if you're wise and coded enough you can make more than 2m b4 ya settlement
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by NaWhoBanMe: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:

Haba bro, my own na base on agreement ooooh. Its Igbo kind of business stuff, boi boi things it was suppose be 1.5m self, he ask me to add 1 more yr I refused he then give me 1m, but if you're wise and coded enough you can make more than 2m b4 ya settlement

No probs, Is it in Lagos here? Any recommendations?
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
NaWhoBanMe:

No probs, Is it in Lagos here? Any recommendations?

Was in abuja
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nathan2016: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na them
But why?

Why ..

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by NaWhoBanMe: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:

Was in abuja

What of accommodation?
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
NaWhoBanMe:

What of accommodation?

You will live with the person na, your freedom will be reduced by 80% sha, its like slavery bare, inpatients guys can't do it
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by itzemar(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
Money rituals things God punish you, all the good boys has joined gang,

I wish thus guys can get patients like me sha, after saving person for 7yrs and was only giving 1m

Another FTC

This my 3rd FTC in 2days sha, suen never ask me for account details oo,
it is not only "suen". it is "sune"
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
itzemar:
it is not only "suen". it is "sune"
lolzzz
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Onwubiko231: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Evil people everywhere
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:

You will live with the person na, your freedom will be reduced by 80% sha, its like slavery bare, inpatients guys can't do it
yea! 1 million plus the ones you kept hidden = 3 million grin grin, be honest you didn"t kept any?
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by deflover(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose should engage the teeming youth of ekiti

He should empower them

Than cutting ponmo and ranting online

I am shocked the way some people call this guy there hero

Oga try get sense na
And d ones in Ogun have all got jobs before its the ritual capital of south west ba grin grin
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by NaWhoBanMe: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:

Can I send you a PM?
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by belloadebowale: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
yoruba xtian sha
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
God go punish al des lazy longtinos / AFONJAS
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
gypsey:
yea! 1 million plus the ones you kept hidden = 3 million grin grin, be honest you didn"t kept any?

I didn't bro grin

But some guys can do that sha
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
NaWhoBanMe:

Can I send you a PM?

Yes
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by mikkypel(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:
See how his face be like rat wey dey for mensuration

Breaking News : The three men

*Ajiamu Ademumu

*Oluwatosin Olakankita

*Tunde Amuijiji

were caught with a fresh human head.

They confessed that this is not the first time they have done this, they said they lure their victims with fresh cooked Amala and Ewedu

Lol... I don laf tire... Omo ake
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:

I didn't bro grin

But some guys can do that sha
okay i believe you grin
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nowenuse: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is one reason why i can never reside in Yoruba land. These people are like savages.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by autonomous22: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:

He should empower them

Everything to u is politics... plz get out
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na dis kain one dem sabi confirm, ask dem about the crime wey one Police Officer commit, u go hear, am not aware of it or nobody reported... hmm!
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by bolaadebiyi: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
heem wan cop ham

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by oblak00(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:

He should empower them

The manner with which you rush to comment on threads every minute is saddening coupled with your grammatical blunders. What is the problem Mr Sarrki?
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:
See how his face be like rat wey dey for mensuration

Breaking News : The three men

*Ajiamu Ademumu

*Oluwatosin Olakankita

*Tunde Amuijiji km

were caught with a fresh human head.

They confessed that this is not the first time they have done this, they said they lure their victims with fresh cooked Amala and Ewedu
Haha haha. Bros
take it easy naaaa
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Bitcoinworld: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Just came to check names...

Chai... .

AFONJA..
Na dem.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Oloniyan(m): 3:18am On Feb 17, 2017
victorazy:

Serious! shocked

...But why everything in Africa na kill! Kill! Why wouldn't u threating him by telling him u will report him to the police?
w

I thought it was just an armed robbery thing then. cos I was robbed not long before that.
so I just kept quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.