Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Charge To Keep By Adewebs - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Charge To Keep By Adewebs (485 Views)

I Will Download Almost Any Paid Book On Amazon For You Free Of Charge / Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) / How Much Should I Charge For A 150 Paged Novel On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Charge To Keep By Adewebs by ADEWEBS(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2017
You are drown in the river of poverty, you are lost in course of your search for greener pasture, disappointment always becomes all your efforts, your endeavors has always been futile....

Yes you have no helper, I understood there was no help mate, I believe you have no adviser neither Chancellor..

You have no father who can help, neither mother who cares, brothers and sisters focus more on Their own life they abandon you,
All this weigh you down just because you refuse to keep a CHARGE

have you ever wonder why eagle fly in high altitude? , because it has a CHARGE to keep soaring higher amidst its contemporaries,

I wouldnt know if you have ever ask yourself, why the ants never stop searching for food and save for dry weather despite walking through the valley of death on daily basis? , because it CHARGE is to live and live above circumstances and fear..

Jesus christ was condemned, Mohammed Ali was discourage, Oprah Winfrey never stop believing, Bill gate never relent, Mark Zuckerberg was determined!.. aforementioned personality kept a CHARGE that define their life.

Your life will keep perambulating in JUST half hemisphere of a cycle, you will never get what it takes to survive, you will be trod upon and push aside in the congregation of men if your life has no CHARGE TO KEEP

life will show you thousands reason to quite, your cerebral and intellectual property should keep the CHARGE to show life you have got one life to live and give it the very best you have..

Nobody, I repeat nobody is ready to get you to the top, the only man that was destiny to help you is just you, as the saying goes, heaven help those who help themselves..

Birds in the sky was never shown the part to ply, neither the beast in the wild train how to navigate in the jungle, river was never shown the course to follow, they kept a charge to come through....

2016 has come and about to wrap up, what was the CHARGE you keep this year?, never bother to think of that, it is not over until you admit is over, draw a scale for the coming year and keep a CHARGE!!!
Have got nothing to give rather than change a life and live life worthy emulating..
Thanks for your time
##IAMADEWEBS
Re: A Charge To Keep By Adewebs by AvsGot007(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
nice one Mr gboye

(1) (Reply)

Sinbad The Sailor - The 3rd Voyage / Book Summary - Dont Sweat The Small Stuff By Richard Carlson / The Definition Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.