Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers (31740 Views)

IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum / Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege / Edo Tribunal: Recounted Ballot Papers Show Discrepancies With Inec’s Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by LastSurvivor11: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2017
It seems oshobaba boy is going down..

2 Likes

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by seguno2: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
Tribunal is just a name, it can't remove a sitting governor that's it

Under dictator Buhari and his party, APC.
When PDP was in power at the federal level, many governors of the president's party were removed. Oyinlola, Ngige come to mind.
APC is evil!

2 Likes

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by rusher14: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2017
When Wike won it wasn't under Buhari no be so?

4 Likes

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by mario383: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2017
rubbish government.

1 Like

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by Aburi001: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2017
Aristo3146:
Reminds me my old high school days, I score 71 in an exams (mumu sit down nah) i went and applied for remarking... Na so remarking reset my scores to 69...my eyes clear walahi...
Na there you go fear fair nah......LOL

2 Likes

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Wayo dey smell here
Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by lielbree: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Out of the 4 local govts, only 8 wards in 3 LGAs were recounted. One LGA was completely not recounted!

Is that justice??

If you check well the wards that were counted are apc strong holds.... na wa o

1 Like

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by ddippset(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
lielbree:
Out of the 4 local govts, only 8 wards in 3 LGAs were recounted. One LGA was completely not recounted!

Is that justice??

If you check well the wards that were counted are apc strong holds.... na wa o
e pain am

1 Like

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by ddippset(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Am just laughing at these wailers. When wike and udom were winning their case, wailers were shouting victory for democracy, democracy is hope of common man, God has given us victory. Am sure now they see what it's like to prove a case in court!

1 Like

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am confused here.

What kind of article is this?if the votes were counted, i think we should have been informed which party got what votes in the wards. Instead of just telling us the total numbers of votes cast.
apc Won The Few Wards Recounted And There Were A Lot Of Fraud. Like Etsako West, The Vote Record By Inec Were 17,173 While The Recount At Tribunal Show A Great Difference Of 8152 And This Was The Case In The Other LGAs.

1 Like

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am confused here.

What kind of article is this?if the votes were counted, i think we should have been informed which party got what votes in the wards. Instead of just telling us the total numbers of votes cast.

It was as it is before. No needs to waste time giving details. Enough time has been wasted. Edo people are enjoying the leadership style of GO

2 Likes

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by Doyin2(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
thesicilian:
The truth is that after the disastrous 8yrs rule of Lucky Igbinedion, there's no way PDP could have, or will ever, win the governorship election in Edo State.

Confirmed.

I was living in EDO during the evil days pf PDP.

Only a slowpoke or those who were still kids then,would have voted for PDP.

EDO is relatively far far better than what Oshiomole met.

Disgracing oshiomole at the polls would have been one of the greatest injustice and ingratitude of all times!

1 Like

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by Doyin2(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2017
phkka1:
APC is completely full of Lai Muhammeds. Why do they bother us with their lies. They should go ahead with their system of of governance. 2019 is at the corner. By then, the people will know whether to continue under this hardship or do the needful.

Stupidity is when you think the current hardship will continue forever undecided

Nigeria is passing through an inevitable recession phase that not even the best economists in the world could have averted.

Other economies, including USA,the biggest,have passed thorough the same phase.

2 Likes

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by senatordave1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
This clearly shows that apc won the polls hands down.wailerd should stop all this excuses and give uo

2 Likes

Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by Elose11(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Edo Election Petition Update: Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers Released By Tribunal, Exposes How Pastor Ize-Iyamu Was Rigged Out

http://www.olikareporters.com/edo-election-petition-update-results-recounted-ballot-papers-released-tribunal-exposes-pastor-ize-iyamu-rigged/
Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by focus7: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Eze Iyanmu should not gree o, he should match forward to appeal court, it's season of harvest for the lawyers.
Re: EDO POLLS : Tribunal Releases Results Of Recounted Ballot Papers by focus7: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nukualofa:
The Nation newspaper is giving out false information, it refuse to inform the readers that the total number of recounted votes didn't tally with what was written in INEC form

The result on INEC form was over bloated by as much as 3000 in each ward.

PDP used the stronghold of Oshimole for recounting to show the level of impunity done there

Tinubu should stop being stupid
See pain!!!!!

Did APC win the recount or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients / Buhari Returns To Nigeria,to Embark On Three-nation Tour Of Egypt, Saudi Arabia / Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.