Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Study In South Africa Cape Town- Enquiry To Better You Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In South Africa Cape Town- Enquiry To Better You Education (697 Views)

Reaching For The Stars For A Better YOU / ASUU Strike: Lady Loses Masters Admission In Cape Town, South Africa / Lotachi Onyenam Wins 16 Awards From University Of Cape Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In South Africa Cape Town- Enquiry To Better You Education by TumiDonserenos(f): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2017
There are ways you can better your education and take it to the next level. media studies and graphics, or just want to improve your skills and get your degree. Post what you want to study and where and lets discuss it....

http://donserenosconsult.com/index.php/about-us
Re: Study In South Africa Cape Town- Enquiry To Better You Education by TumiDonserenos(f): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Government “excited” about opportunity to get first-hand feedback

Minister Gigaba ended his address by asking delegates to share their views, concerns, criticisms and aspirations. The Minister specifically asked for feedback on students’ biggest challenges and where they see the biggest opportunities for improvement.

The Minister was, in his own words, “excited for this opportunity to hear about [their] experiences and preferences”. The feedback will help shape future visa offerings.

Do you want to study in South Africa?

Re: Study In South Africa Cape Town- Enquiry To Better You Education by cutieme(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2017
I want to study Computer science or an IT course how do i go about it?
Re: Study In South Africa Cape Town- Enquiry To Better You Education by TumiDonserenos(f): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2017
cutieme:
I want to study Computer science or an IT course how do i go about it?

There are a number of institutions that offer those courses, depending your budget. What is your qualification level? there are Technical colleges for skills development for those who haven't completed their high school, or university for others. When your are enrolled you can then start your study visa process.

http://donserenosconsult.com/index.php/services/education-consulting

(1) (Reply)

FUPRE maiden Convocation Ceremony Announced by mgt / What Course Can I Study With This Result / Why Is 2.2 Graded POOR By Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.