Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here (54076 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Has Passed Peak - Akin Abayomi, Health Commissioner Says / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Mutuwa(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2017
No one needs a doctor except a surgeon. Learn to heal your organs using your inert catalysts.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Butoneday2(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Who is dat man to declare why God has not? Dose docs. and dia declarations sef don't taya person. For that ma u will live long.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by adecz: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jehovah has the final say.....
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Butoneday2(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Who is dat man to declare why God has not? Dose docs. and dia declarations sef don't taya person. For that ma u will live long don't mind dem na so dem go dey declare nonsense for dia head.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by icejoel(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
GRACE HAS TAKEN HER THIS FAR
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Angelinastto(f): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
To God be the glory. Enemies be like i won't see 2017, but here i am achieving what their generations can't.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Hemanwel(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
This trial-by-error profession sef! You tell a doctor at the clinic that you have a migraine; he/she prescribes some medications for you and tells you to come back after a few days, if those drugs do not provide you relief. You go to him/her a few days later, he prescribes another set of medications for you and still tells you to report back if pain is not relieving,and on and on, until he/she luckily gets you the right medications for your malady. Now, what's so special about this profession that they be forming god?
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Vokians(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Who has the final say? Jehovah have the final say.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by fuckboys: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
www34w:
mynd44, when are you gonna ban this guy? undecided , always spamming all threads with this poo angry
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Laple0541(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
That is called a MIRACLE..... Halleluyah
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by felixomor: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Seun will not like this type of news. cheesy

I thank God for the Lady.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Marvel578(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
difference between Osun State University Tuition fee and LAUTECH's Tuition fee is #5000, it shows that it is either the governor is suffering from "Metalobontomy" or a product of misinformation. The tuition fee of Osun state univeristy ranges from #105000 - #135000 while LAUTECH's tuition fee ranges from #65000 - #75000. It is very important to get informations from the original source or quarters rather than his consistent celebration of sheer ignorance. It is visible to blinds & audible to the deaf that LAUTECH is the second cheapest state university in Nigeria. My governor, these are things you need to know; they are simple to cram sir.
-
Infact, I am totally disappointed not only in your leadership skills or style of governance but in unguided statement you made during your Dagunduro Programme. It abhors and fights against sense of judgement to compare Osun state university with LAUTECH on capacity or funds usage. Eventhough there is no single block erected or placed on the soil of this institution since your inception as the governor of the state neither can you as a governor boasts of any project either hall, hostel, purchase of laboratory equipments or medical supplies that your administration had done for LAUTECH because you have done nothing as a government and one wonders if the school has owners.
-
LAUTECH is a large entity and any attempt to compare it with half-baked schools would be repelled aggressively by students of this institution. Funds spent on medical supplies, purchase of laboratory equipments for science departments and construction of extra classes to make learning conducive for students is enough to cater for expenses of our counterpart. Maybe I need to inform Aregbesola that academic staffs in UniOsun have started planning for strike if 11months salary arrears owe by the government of Osun is not resolved and yet you owe LAUTECH 29months salaries and arrears. Moreso, we've more lecturers, erudite professors, visiting professors and sponsoring of lecturers for advanced learning and projects. I do not know how LAUTECH will survive without fee or subventions.
-
As far as LAUTECH is concerned, we have no fear about auditing of accounts rather we have fear about what the school would have become before 14weeks elapse. There is an internal auditor in the school management and lautech accounts are concurently or annually audited. If it is not advisable to use past records, then visitors should settle staff salaries and arrears to avoid academic disruption due to non-payment of salaries.
-
Vilify Aregbesola not rather educate him because he is swimming in pool of ignorance.
Aregbesola's aides should deeply make researches before giving him information not to portray him as "OLODO" that needs to be educated. Thank God that our governor; the governor of the masses has stopped subventions into higher institutions in Osun State and gradually, this combat would turn to the survival of the fittest. As we look forward to increase in school fees, let us be hopeful that we find someone who will educate the good governor of Osun state, the essence of education, result and how happy ladokites would be if subventions are paid by both visitors.
-
LAUTECH management have refused to speak up and one wonders if they emptied the reserve. Is it possible for LAUTECH management to pay up salaries for 22months and nothing would happen to the reserve? The earlier the better.....Alakiisa to n jo loru......
Yesterday at 10:10 · Public
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by realmindz: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
felixomor:
Seun will not like this type of news. cheesy

I thank God for the Lady.

Who gave her the illness?....Satan

Who is healing her?.....Yaweh

do you see the irony?
Satan takes all blames, Yaweh takes all glory

Religion is a big joke
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
wen God says yes no man can say no
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Power of life belongs to God

Man proposed but God dispose
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by wakes: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
May you live long and shame your enemies to God's glory!
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by felixomor: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
realmindz:

Who gave her the illness?....Satan

Who is healing her?.....Yaweh

do you see the irony?
Satan takes all blames, Yaweh takes all glory

Religion is a big joke

What I sha know is that some pple will not like this type of news.... grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by balancediet(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
You see those type of doctors Who are Nnsuka graduate
dominique:
So the doctors don't know the nature of her illness yet they were able to deduce how much time she has left battling it. What manner of stupid doctors are those?
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Harida123: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmm!
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by realmindz: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
felixomor:

What I sha know is that some pple will not like this type of news.... grin

Yeah, maybe her sworn enemies
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by muri4mig(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
the doctor must be a Nigerian doctor.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by ArchEnemy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
So the doctors don't know the nature of her illness yet they were able to deduce how much time she has left battling it. What manner of stupid doctors are those?
Such a harsh judgement; not cool
Patents are told about their chances of survival based on available statistics. It does not mean it has to happen the way they predict
They are not stupid.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Trybes(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
That doctor most be very stupid. Is he God?
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by d33types: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
priceaction:
that one, they will say it is a lie because they as a doctor are only interested in where prayer will never work for patients, there by questioning God and his existence. They always think everything start and end in their profession.

Just shut up. You make it sound like doctors are your enemies.

dominique:

Doctors are only doing what is obtainable by science.So, that they do not give you a good diagnosis is because of limitations in science and not because they hate you or wish you evil.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by mikkypel(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
KVC1970:
I degreed and declared that doctors verdict is hereby over ruled in Jesus Name.
You are healed in Jesus Name and your story will be a testimony.

Did u only degreed... U didn't diplomaed
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by TellBlazer(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Believe what God said and not what doctors said.Baba said you shall not die,lokoaya mayakase ka kokoseko lukamaseko I feel like cabashing.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by gqboyy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Una wan remind Angel of death abi? Okay o
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Forget Doctors' declarations, follow God's words and enjoy your laif
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by DrObum(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
Bae, there's something called 'reading to understand and not to comment'

You should try that out
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by DrObum(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Goodness! Just reading these comments above, I understand how gullible and terrible Nigerians can be with the issue of faith.

No wonder these fake miracle centres thrive and live off the sweat of Nigerians and Africans in general.

She has chosen not to go public with the nature of the illness, doesn't mean that she wasn't told the diagnosis.

She has beaten the usual prognosis doesn't mean the managing medical team doesn't know what they are doing, and doesn't mean she still isn't sick.
Even stage 4 cancer can suddenly go into remission for a while.

People just rushed here to feed their ignorance.

#Yes, I am a UNN trained doctor and I have seen people die in a short while even after such testimonies. If the truth dey pain you, I dey clinic, come and beat me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) / Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime? / Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.