Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here (54056 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Has Passed Peak - Akin Abayomi, Health Commissioner Says / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by edogho(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
No one needs a doctor except a surgeon. Learn to heal your organs using your inert catalysts.

Billyonaire please tell me how one can wake and use these inert catalysts.

I beg of u to educate me more on this
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by brojoshua: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
She should give thanks to God who alone says a thing and brings it to pass.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
edogho:

Billyonaire please tell me how one can wake and use these inert catalysts.

I beg of u to educate me more on this
Study the Sub-conscious, conscious and super-conscious minds from the best brains and u will understand the trinity of entities that broadcast these signals to the human organism and harness the energies to make your molecules resonate in natural frequencies and rhythms not the discordant anti-clockwise vibes that makes the body dis-eased. What drug does is to activate these endocrine and exocrine systems for enzymes and hormones to correct anomalies. You can do these better by activating these inert nannite machines called enzymes with the sub-consscious minds under the supervision of the super-conscious mind, which is always wired to spirit.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by miqos02(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
praise the lord
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
realmindz:

Who gave her the illness?....Satan
Who is healing her?.....Yaweh
do you see the irony? Satan takes all blames, Yaweh takes all glory
Religion is a big joke
Wetin com concern u

Abi Satan na ur roomate?

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by peacemara54(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
d33types:

Just shut up. You make it sound like doctors are your enemies.
See how you reason, your brain is full of dirts.
Msteewww
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by elsomm(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
So the doctors don't know the nature of her illness yet they were able to deduce how much time she has left battling it. What manner of stupid doctors are those?

The doctors ain't stupid. God did that which is why He's called God! Praise Him.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
If it is Naija doctor my brother never ever listen oo. That was how I told one doctor my rib was hurting. He did his tests. Asked me to get my sperm, I say for wetin na. Na rib de pain me no be penis. He said bring your sperm. I bring am, next thing was, you can't have kids. I shout mo gbe.. that's how any girl that looks for me, I go sharp shoot, 6 weeks later, 3 girls called and said they were pregnant. I shout mo da ran. Dont ever listen to them. Crazy idiots.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Bibyken(f): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
KVC1970:
I degreed and declared that doctors verdict is hereby over ruled in Jesus Name.
You are healed in Jesus Name and your story will be a testimony.
decree
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by eazichris: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
i Key into your miracle for my mums healing too...
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by bobkezel(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Like she is gonna live forever. What's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by fairheven: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
So the doctors don't know the nature of her illness yet theGood y were able to deduce how much time she has left battling it. What manner of stupid doctors are those?

Nothing about stupidity, they acted based on their professional "know how " and God intervened to prove them wrong
#letmanbelie and God be true
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by ThinkSmarter: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
So the doctors don't know the nature of her illness yet they were able to deduce how much time she has left battling it. What manner of stupid doctors are those?
they re not stupid, they might hv did the regular diagnosis bf coming up with that assertion probably due to the nature of the disease like cancer etc.
There is what z called spontaneous remission, in which a deteriorating health condition reverses and heals on its own without any medication.
Using religion to explain it, u can call it a miracle.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Ak75: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
God is God, man is not God. He alone has the final saying.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Ken4agent(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
No wonder BuBu flew to UK....9ja doctors doing trier and error since independent
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by ziga: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nigeria is the most religious country in the whole world.

But also one of the most immoral and corrupt.

Contradiction eh
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Elle277(f): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Awesome God,!!
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by laudate: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
CastedDude:
This post has been trending online since it was shared online yesterday due to obvious reasons. According to the posters, doctors gave her mom just 10 days to live due to an illness. Now a year has passed after the medical declaration and the woman is still bubbling with life.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/doctors-gave-her-just-10-days-to-live.html

Fine daughter, fine mama!! wink What an awesome God! As the Lord God has kept you alive Ma, may He continue to redeem your life, protect, preserve, support and fully restore you back to good health again, in Jesus name. We join our faith with yours', to pray that affliction shall not rise again a second time! sad Can I get an Amen from somebody?!!
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Ophilabraham: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Its ten years I think.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Gkemz: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
The doctor has spoken but God hasn't decided yet.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by drtee247(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:

Pls write Jamb UTME and apply for medical school..I will like to know the kind of Doctor you will be
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Johnbosco77(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
tolexy007:
grin am happy for, Thank you Jesus.... i know seun will avoid this thread angry
is seun an atheist??
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
God did it
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Eaugusta(f): 3:59am On Feb 17, 2017
I know some people will avoid this post grin

My God is awesome, only him understands his timetable
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Ehealth2o(m): 4:01am On Feb 17, 2017
HomeOfMe:
May God heal her totally.
What was the doctors finding , that they came to that conclusion.
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by snowblaq(f): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lagusta:
An undisclosed illness.....

This doesn't add up, a doctor always explains the diagnosis and prognosis to a patient, thats standard all over the world, including Nigeria...

I don't believe this jare
......understand....by undisclosed illness..the writer simply does not want to tell us what sickness the mum was diagnosed with.......not that the doctors dont know the illness...
Re: Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2019
It's strong not just alluring!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) / Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime? / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.