Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) (72138 Views)

Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / 7years Old Girl Asked Google For A Job In Writing And Got A Response From CEO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
thats just so cute. i love it
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by noziz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
meanwhile in Nigeria, 26years old girl still dey live with her parents, dey do opo about. she never even still know wetin her talent be at this age grin
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by 2shur: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
try chat up with a 7yr old naija kid
u wud shake your head
Phi001:
She tried...

That's all I can say...
What fuckery is this?

Judging from the BS you typed, it's obvious you used yourself to stereotype Nigerian kids...
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by uwajeh(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
You dey sleep? This news done mature for BBC na
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
if it were to be in nigeria, ehh those ogas' wont even reply the message.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
sorextee:
letter too blurry..
wetin she write abeg?

Bros and I told u to always take that your drug first thing in the morning...see now its negligence has started affecting your sight..make sure this don't happen again,,,,#AWU
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
dyabman:

Even the use of your present tense being taught by your parents hasn't gotten you to anywhere in life because we don't know You !

so people know you abi??
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
If it's in Nigeria. The secretary to the CEO, will just throw her letter into the dustbin, and hiss.
That's end of her dream in meeting with the CEO.

Even anybody at home, if she confides about writing the letter.. They will simply shut her up.. Cmon! Don't disturb me, go and play.
Lol

Nigeria.. grin

May God help us.. Amen

1 Like

Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Swizdoe:

So this is what you call a formal letter lol.... Nothing special, don't know what the fuss is all about
I put the formal in bracket bcus it isn't correct, but it is a job application letter afterall
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by javispj(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
It's a shame that nairaland now post old news, re-edit a headline of the news they posted be4 to post again..n sometimes post irrelevant stories.. na Waytin dey happen to nna. U guys r messing up
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by fadeoxus(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
How many CEOs in Nigeria will reply to a letter of such?
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hannysmilez:
LMAO!! Pls don't kill me!
And what is funny now..
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Amajerry83(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dear Google boss where are the owners of MMM?
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by tutorago: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Geekylady:

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4229230/7-year-old-girl-asked-Google-job-got-response.html#ixzz4YqrirNbr

Good for her

If you have experience in teaching, sign up on https://tutorago.com in order to be considered for a tutoring job in the future.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
I can bet it that before the end of this month, some unfortunate Nigerian parent will copy this by faking it for their child. They'll teach the child what to write and maybe present the letter to maybe dangote or some oil company. I am just waiting for that unfortunate parent and I hope it will never be that attention seeking mercy aigbe.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by SuperBlack: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
ritababe:
lol,
NawaoO. Na you carry first?
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Our dreams are valid and obtainable regardless of the obstacles we face to get there is what I picked up am inspired.

Remember those who helped you get there help another achieve theirs.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by latup4real(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Not segun wire who wants to join yahoo... mo fe ma cha che
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by teebillz: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
sorextee:
letter too blurry..
wetin she write abeg?

I encourage you to see your optician asap.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by dquantom: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
@sorextee- Would you have written this great when you were her age?
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Macaulish(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Like they say.

Rich man signature no dey plenty or Long..

See C.E.O Google Signature.

Very Simple as *Search Engine*

Nice One Kid.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Danty37:
And what is funny now..
Nothing at all. We go fear Heavenly boyfriend
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by sorextee(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hey, I didn't say anything bad about her, did I?
So what has age got to do with it?

dquantom:
@sorextee- Would you have written this great when you were her age?
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by sorextee(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oya, come and tell me.. What does it say about me? Is it now a crime for someone not to see something clearly?

byrron:

If the CEO of Google can read that letter that is so blurry to you and even go as far as replying the little girl then it says a lot about you.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by sorextee(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
I know... Plan to see my doctor on Saturday..
What is ENT?

chubbygal:
you gat issues with your sight, visit ENT.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Gbelexy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
oluwayimika123:
Buh somewhere in my country a 9 year old boy says he wants 2 b a YAHOO BOY ofe ma shashe walaitalllahi[f[color=#000099][/color]ont=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by sorextee(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
The op edited the post(made it clearer by adding more pix). This wasnt what he/she posted yday...
Dont be quick to judge u hear....

Limitless72:

Bros and I told u to always take that your drug first thing in the morning...see now its negligence has started affecting your sight..make sure this don't happen again,,,,#AWU
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
sorextee:
letter too blurry..
wetin she write abeg?

when dem tell you say make you buy better phone, you go dey buy chinco phone. how e no go blurry.... grin grin..........just joking...
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lagusta:
hahahaha, sharp babe....

meanwhile in nigeria.... &yr old girls are busy begging their moms for barbie dolls and being taught to say "jesus is my boyfriend, satan go away"
At that age having good morals and having barbie dolls is more important than writing job applications.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
sorextee:
I know... Plan to see my doctor on Saturday..
What is ENT?

ENT -Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by tifany89(m): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
She is not desperate, she is smart and intelligent. You can't pull this even when you were 15.
Lwkmd *dies* flawless victory
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by ritababe(f): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
NawaoO. Na you carry first?
you runaway ABI?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.