Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire (11786 Views)

Lamborghini Recalls The Centenario To ‘repair’ An Overweight Label / 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) / 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by AutoJoshNG: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2017
Someone asked me how owners of Lamborghinis in Nigeria would fix their cars with this recall. I was like, well.. I know someone who shipped his Lamborghini Gallardo from Nigeria to USA for repairs and shipped it back after it was fix.

The Italian automaker is recalling about 5,900 supercars including all the 12 Venenos.
According to the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Lamborghini admits, “In certain driving conditions while the vehicle has a full gas tank, gasoline may contact the exhaust system and this can increase the risk of a fire,”
Lamborghini also confirmed 7 cases of such fire.

https://autojosh.com/lamborghini-recalling-5000-supercars-due-risk-fire/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2017
Let them come and carry their Lamborghini jare and refund back my money. I no kuku enjoy the car.

Like say I even get bicycle grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by immortalcrown(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Full gas tank abi? To prove that too much of everything is bad.

Big man, big trouble.

10 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by Teniolasmart: 7:12am On Feb 19, 2017
,money is extremely good

and i actually give a fvck on dis one

3 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by magicminister: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2017
I always wanted a lambo or a ferrari or maybach.
I am pretty sure lambo is out of my list for not but my next car will definitely be a maybach or rrarri.

Oya stop day dreaming and get back to work!!

2 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by MrHighSea: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Lambo, mercy, wherever I go, there she goes.
I just dy like the name.
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by gentyolu(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmmmmm.....lambo_ankara
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by EncephalonPikin(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2017
Abeg I want am joor

Fire no fit catch me
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by shakablaiize(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2017
I have driven two of these cars.

. nah for need for speed sha ;DI have driven two of these cars.

. nah for need for speed sha

4 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by hopey8088(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2017
hmm, better to be safe, but wait, no be money dem go take ship am back? abi na free shipping?
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by seguno2: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Does that include the ones in Nigeria or not?
Abi oyinbo no send us.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

3 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by haywire1: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2017
I havent receive any message from Lamborghini yet ... I'm still cruising wit my lambo for now

#

1 Share

Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by magicminister: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2017
seth12:

His dreams are valid... No be human being dey drive the cars? The get two heads

I always achieve my dreams...
All my major moves started as a dream!

Then i wake up one morning and find that its become my reality.
As for the cars, they are not far fetched!!! within 5 years i can comfortably afford a ferrari without a flinch!

3 Likes

Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by Mayor38(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2017
SO they expect me to ship out all my 10 Lambos?

lolx
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Why are most advanced technologies catching fire?
first the smartphone, and now supercars, maybe we are advancing faster than Moore's Law

i think they should slow down ohh, very soon now all those paper slim notebook laptop will start their own fire.
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by aysnoopy(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2017
make I create space for my Lamborghini

as u can see, the plot of land never still reach am.

is okay
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by Seyeah23(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2017
Una wey dey book space above... God is watching you in 5D.
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by EzeeYFB(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2017
magicminister:
I always wanted a lambo or a ferrari or maybach.
I am pretty sure lambo is out of my list for not but my next car will definitely be a maybach or rrarri.

Oya stop day dreaming and get back to work!!
STFU
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by mustymatic(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Everything is faulty nowadays grin
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2017
MrHighSea:
Lambo, mercy, wherever I go, there she goes.
I just dy like the name.
... I-I-I-I-I'm in that two-seat Lambo with your girl, she tryna jerk me grin
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by akigbemaru: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lamborghini recalls!
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by forandy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Seems they were very close to pulling off some Samsung stunts smiley
Re: Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire by tck2000(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
i love the colour

(1) (Reply)

What's The Farthest A Car Can Go With A Damaged Fan Belt? / Things Your Car May Not Need / Lagos State Ministry Of Transportation Introduces The Electronic Billing System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.