Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction (38586 Views)

Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus / Barcelona Apologize For Mocking Real Betis In A Tweet / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by ifyan(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Being an Arsenal fan should be included in 1000 ways to die embarassed lipsrsealed cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by palsenator(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
When Arsenal will not stop being childish, why won't everyone throw stones at them? They gave us reasons to laugh anyway.
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by bayocanny: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
dacovajnr:
What figure of speech is this
Exaggeration grin
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Richy4(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
mikkypel:

I need to see your English teacher.. .you have some change with him

grin grin
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by 9jatatafo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
e don red ooo
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by StupidYorubaFool: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
tribalistseun:
See his face like monkey wey lick lemon. He doesn't have respect for constituted authority.
like Ajimobi his fellow afonjah compatriot
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Temihamzee85: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
I ve a problem with Arsenal fans, they don't believe in their players neither do they trust the expertise of their manager. My concern is: why then do I ve to remain a fan? Is it the name of the club that I love so much that I can't let go or leaving the club is a taboo because I am an indigene of London?
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ipisi:
See Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal, As some Arsenal Nigerian Fans React

Who would believe that the Governor of Osun State in Nigeria, Rauf Aregbesola is a football lover and after he watched how Arsenal FC scandalously lost to Bayern Munich in 5-1 humiliating defeat, he was forced to send out a Tweet

But the Tweet did not go down well with some Arsenal Nigerian fans who came directly after him.

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2017/02/see-governor-rauf-aregbesolas-tweet.html

Some people mumulity don pass be careful... imagine one of the Twitter user asking if Aregbesola is a governor or a football fan? Abeg how does being a governor affect the passion for what you love?.... Nigerian Youths foolish gan, no wonder Nigeria is in such a great mess.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by omenkaLives(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
One mumu asking "are you a governor or a football fan"?

I mean, wtf. Cant a governor be a football fan? What is wrong with a gov being a football fan? Why some people too foolish like this? sad
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by vigasimple(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lagbaja said 200 millions MUMU, and Area father said 'our mumudondo'

APC is government of propaganda with diversionary tactics. Are onigbese will continue to employ those tactics to divert peoples attention from gross incompetence of government at state and federal level.
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by don003(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Arsenal don suppose learn. They are too a big team to lost in that kind of margin
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by mctowel01: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
oyetunder:
Nigerians and their lost identities! We are all shouting recession at home and screaming 'goooooaal' while viewing foreign football festivals with our generators. We have not considered how much those matches are adding to the economy of such far-away Nations. We have not consider how it helps them to create jobs. To them football is a serious business...to us as usual, it is just a mere pleasure. Like Aregbesola...like Nigerians.
Naaah! There is so much frustration and aggression. Football is a medium by which people cool off to retain their sanity. Its also cheap. Try being open minded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by freshinko: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=oyetunder post=53767262]Nigerians and their lost identities! We are all shouting recession at home and screaming 'goooooaal' while viewing foreign football festivals with our generators. We have not considered how much those matches are adding to the economy of such far-away Nations. We have not consider how it helps them to create jobs. To them football is a serious business...to us as usual, it is just a mere pleasure. Like Aregbesola...like Nigerians. [/l. ....Have u forgotten that bad belle is a pure bastard? So because of recession, man can't have fun and lower the high BP. incurred from this same recession. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by jr4u2(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ipisi:
See Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal, As some Arsenal Nigerian Fans React
His a governor but his human still, there is nothing wrong with him seeing a match, Moreover his doing well in osun too cos everyone is satisfied with his governance.

Who would believe that the Governor of Osun State in Nigeria, Rauf Aregbesola is a football lover and after he watched how Arsenal FC scandalously lost to Bayern Munich in 5-1 humiliating defeat, he was forced to send out a Tweet

But the Tweet did not go down well with some Arsenal Nigerian fans who came directly after him.

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2017/02/see-governor-rauf-aregbesolas-tweet.html

Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by femi4: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
oyetunder:
Nigerians and their lost identities! We are all shouting recession at home and screaming 'goooooaal' while viewing foreign football festivals with our generators. We have not considered how much those matches are adding to the economy of such far-away Nations. We have not consider how it helps them to create jobs. To them football is a serious business...to us as usual, it is just a mere pleasure. Like Aregbesola...like Nigerians.
Hypocrite!

Why did you open the thread about foreign football festival? Since you have your identity intact, I thought i should be seeing your contributions on threads created for our local league

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Sicillian: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dandsome:
He must be a heart broken Arsenal fan

Advice for guys

Dating one loyal girl makes u a bigger boy than gathering 11 cheap slut, one Messi is beta than Arsenal team...

Am in my house, come and beat me now..
Warris dis one saying? che messi died when dey played psg or he travelled?
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by ezana1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
I rather be a hand fan or ceiling fan than doing fan business with arsenal
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by zicobaba(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Time to go Arsene

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by martinosi: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
oyetunder:
Nigerians and their lost identities! We are all shouting recession at home and screaming 'goooooaal' while viewing foreign football festivals with our generators. We have not considered how much those matches are adding to the economy of such far-away Nations. We have not consider how it helps them to create jobs. To them football is a serious business...to us as usual, it is just a mere pleasure. Like Aregbesola...like Nigerians. Some naija brains will surely attack me over this...but I am expecting such from glorified home negros.

I co-sign your point...you have stated the obvious....
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by davidif: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
mctowel01:

Naaah! There is so much frustration and aggression. Football is a medium by which people cool off to retain their sanity. Its also cheap. Try being open minded.

Gbam!
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Dandsome: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sicillian:

Warris dis one saying? che messi died when dey played psg or he travelled?

He was on sabbatical leave grin grin
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by kolaish(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH AREGBESOLA'S TWEET. THIS IS FOOTBALL MATTERS AND NOT POLITICS. AS A FOOTBALL FAN, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO COMMENT ON FOOTBALL MATTERS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FOOTBALL FAN, THIS SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED WITH POLITICS, THE BEST ARSENAL FANS CAN DO IS TO FIND OUT WHICH CLUB HE IS SUPPORTING AND GET BACK TO HIM THROUGH HIS CLUB. PERIOD!
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Bimpe29: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Arsenal hear am well last night.

Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by GreyLaw(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bigsteveg:
It's just so sad for Arsenal. Am a Chelsea fan, I must say stuffs like this makes one question the strength of English football compared to Spain and Germany.

Going by your logic, we also have to question the strength of the Spanish league compared to the French league, right? @PSG vs FCB.

My point is, those one-off results don't mean anything. Afterall, Arsenal FC has also beaten Bayern at the Alianz arena before. Furthermore, I am conviced that Bayern may not be able to whoop any other team in the top 6 of the EPL as much as they whooped Arsenal. Arsenal, their players and coach, are just the poor man's Barcelona.

FYI, I am not an Arsenal fan.
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Vanpascore(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
go and pay salaries to your workers ogbeniundecided

these useless apc governors thinks we are fools especially that mad fool from benue
As i type, Aregbe is not owing any kobo in Osun, go and find out.
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Vanpascore(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
vigasimple:

Lagbaja said 200 millions MUMU, and Area father said 'our mumudondo'

APC is government of propaganda with diversionary tactics. Are onigbese will continue to employ those tactics to divert peoples attention from gross incompetence of government at state and federal level.

Who told you Aregbe is owing??
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Absuchat(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
oyetunder:
Nigerians and their lost identities! We are all shouting recession at home and screaming 'goooooaal' while viewing foreign football festivals with our generators. We have not considered how much those matches are adding to the economy of such far-away Nations. We have not consider how it helps them to create jobs. To them football is a serious business...to us as usual, it is just a mere pleasure. Like Aregbesola...like Nigerians. Some naija brains will surely attack me over this...but I am expecting such from glorified home negros.
Wetin dey posses you? What exactly do you do in Nigeria here without adding to China,Germany, Japan,India,America or England GDP? So because we are in recession, we should go and die abi?
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Bigsteveg(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
I totally agree with you, am always saying EPL is still the best as well, but let's look at it. When last did an English club last won it, let's take a look at the Europa League as well.

I'll also like to admit that no EPL team can be beaten 5-1 truly, but overall EPL teams are always crashing out at semi final stages.

What happened to Barca is just unfortunate.

FYI...am a Chelsea fan

GreyLaw:

Going by your logic, we also have to question the strength of the Spanish league compared to the French league, right? @PSG vs FCB.

My point is, those one-off results don't mean anything. Afterall, Arsenal FC has also beaten Bayern at the Alianz arena before. Furthermore, I am conviced that Bayern may not be able to whoop any other team in the top 6 of the EPL as much as they whooped Arsenal. Arsenal, their players and coach, are just the poor man's Barcelona.

FYI, I am not an Arsenal fan.
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Khalifa04: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
go and pay salaries to your workers ogbeniundecided

these useless apc governors thinks we are fools especially that mad fool from benue
shut ur mouth wu told u he hasn't pay workers salaries, work harder nd stop complaining
Re: Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction by Vhickthour(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
How does this relate to the topic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You / Asisat Oshoala All Swagged Up In New Photo / Kamaru Usman: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.