Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal (37855 Views)

Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja / Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole / Photos From The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke, Rotimi Akeredolu, Amosun Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
how did he became billionaire? whats his work?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by MisteerConcord(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
whats mimiko during there or has he defected to apc?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by anonimi: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
obailala:
This Ayiri na just glorified tout but im money plenty.. lipsrsealed

He is in good company with the Jagbajantis leader of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC being the Asiwaju Asiwere of touts, area boys and agberos himself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by vislabraye(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
DeeCherry:
People can be wicked sha....Am in tears now....one brother just told me that...even if arsenal will play arsenal in the final, arsenal will still lose!

You are banned angry

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Rafaell(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Very useless country! Ayiri Emami who is a known pipeline vandals and several times ordered his boys to destroy pipelines, take vessels hostage and kidnapped foreign oil workers is now being celebrated because he has joined APC.

May this country die a natural death

Amen.. Amen.. Amen...
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by mario383: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oyind17:
Money good
Nor be small. This stark illiterate dey fly and dey climb every where to hide Ibori the thief. I nor blame am after all, na Ibori enrich am.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
anonimi:

He is in good company with the Jagbajantis leader of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC being the Asiwaju Asiwere of touts, area boys and agberos himself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals abii? Abeg remind me again on the association that ur lord and hero belongs to?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by deolu2000(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Corruption ti take over!!!
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by akinsuraj(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Very useless country! Ayiri Emami who is a known pipeline vandals and several times ordered his boys to destroy pipelines, take vessels hostage and kidnapped foreign oil workers is now being celebrated because he has joined APC.

if d country die of natural then what death are u expecting, watch ur mouth
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by mario383: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

That is my prayer too because this country is just competely finished. In fact, am always happy because I am a pensioner, meaning that I have lesser years to spend since I am of age. Although, I believe in miracle, but the case with this country, I doubt am. Look at Ayeri, one of most dangerious theive, who has crude pipeline from NNPC connected to his private refinery in Warri and a first hand collective thief with Ibori is climbiing other apc members so as to become Saint. This country is worse than a zoo.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
anonimi:

As it is with the militants and vandals, so it is also with corrupt politicians. grin
All hail the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

l use to tackle you online before but now as an AngelicBeing l now see that you make sense with all your post grin grin tongue cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by mario383: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
GreatMahmud:

AMEN....useless country
and amen. What an hopeless country. How I wish there is place I will climb to pull down this country.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by KingRex1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
DeeCherry:
People can be wicked sha....Am in tears now....one brother just told me that...even if arsenal will play arsenal in the final, arsenal will still lose!
Oh no grin grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by AngelicBeing: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amebo1:
He is a professor emeritus of Pipeline vandalism, stealing of crude oil , kidnapping of expat in the Niger-delta via his foot- soldiers, laundering money for politicians both in the APC / PDP, hijack of vessels in the high-sea and he has his foot soldiers in the Niger-delta region, ex clueless President Jonathan is one of his godfathers , he has 50 PHD'S in criminality and crude oil stealing cool

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Abudu2000(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is this not the same ayiri that was celebrating a fraudster that returned from prison the other day, sad
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by AirFireEarthH20: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
mario383:
That is my prayer too because this country is just competely finished. In fact, am always happy because I am a pensioner, meaning that I have lesser years to spend since I am of age. Although, I believe in miracle, but the case with this country, I doubt am. Look at Ayeri, one of most dangerious theive, who has crude pipeline from NNPC connected to his private refinery in Warri and a first hand collective thief with Ibori is climbiing other apc members so as to become Saint. This country is worse than a zoo.

I'm just tired of this useless country. This Ayiri Emami has several barges he uses to steal crude oil and sell in high seas and makes millions of dollars at the detriment of Nigeria and the masses.

Seeing APC always celebrating this man makes me wanna carry gun. It's so painful

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by sorzy1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
DeeCherry:
chai! Babe buto why?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Zaha(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
malel1:
Thieves
did he stole ur money, abeg recieve sense

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by sorzy1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
I hear say the man wan succeed Okowa for Delta. Olodo
who tell you?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by sorzy1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Zaha:
did he stole ur money, abeg recieve sense
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by AngelicBeing: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

I'm just tired of this useless country. This Ayiri Emami has several barges he uses to steal crude oil and sell in high seas and makes millions of dollars at the detriment of Nigeria and the masses.

Seeing APC always celebrating this man makes me wanna carry gun. It's so painful
Dont carry gun, if you have the means to relocate from Nigeria , do it, l did so long time ago, left Nigeria and l am happy l did, l was thinking of coming back to settle in Nigeria because of relatives and the few assets l have but, l have completely made up my mind, Nigeria to me is just for visit, the country is gone to the dogs, l dont think there will be changes in Nigeria with this set of crooks, criminals, wicked politicians we have, just tell me one basic thing that the masses are enjoying now?.... security of life & properties = 0
, bad roads = 0, hunger, poverty= 0, electricity=0, corruption, looting & stealing, killings, ritualism, kidnapping = 100 % and the politicians are living in affluence like kings while the masses are like paupers waiting for crumbs from their masters tables, nonsense angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by focus7: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
APC life.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by repogirl(f): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nigerian politics is very dirty and politicians have not an ounce of shame.
AirFireEarthH20:

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by focus7: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amebo1:
E-money should first answer the question.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Btruth: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
See tommy! Anyway, it is good for them.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by focus7: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Hypocrite you.

When Tompolo and Asari Dokubo held sway in pdp day, then they were heroes.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by skimmy005: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
oshio baba, u are highly sighted my n!qqa
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by tojahh(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
I mean..... Don't this man has a business or something... What do they always mean by saying Warri billionaire...

Abeg Na him company name be that? Because me ayamnotunderstaning o.

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by jauthentic: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bash Oloye, Akulagba 1 of Warri, Kingdom. Let them say what ever them like and all haters will go to hell. He is from oil producing Escravos and a prince of the Niger Delta, man wey sabi and use him sense take grab him opporturnity and beceme a billionaire. Too much money nothing do you, dey enjoy dey go, too much money. Who no know go no, Oloye is born like you & I, he made money by hussling him way out, I beg cain your line & leave my Honourable Chief of Warri Kingdom alone. JT
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by chuksfluential(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
DeeCherry:
.my Deecherry lady you not just beautiful but pretty, I wuld love been cordial with you. Please do call me if possible 07066809447. I just want us to be friends.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by delishpot: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
cr7lomo:
Its certain that this ayiri guy launders money for politicians and that's the reason he immediately switched from pdp to apc the moment buhari was declared winner...ayiri is not a man...strong men stand by those that made them and would rather go down with those that made them than for them to betray them.

Yinmu!!! The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom. Make he remain loyal until witch hunters trail his mansions and seize them ba? Even GEJ sef Dem still Dey follow am. Loyalty for Nigeria Politicians be like water for desert. You can find it but it is very scarce.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Awoo88: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ayiri don't have the boys to rival tompolo. If the apc want to delta, rivers and bayasa they ibori and tompolo. Ayeri's influence doesn't extend beyond some part of isekeri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.