Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal (37856 Views)

Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja / Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole / Photos From The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke, Rotimi Akeredolu, Amosun Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by AirFireEarthH20: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Dont carry gun, if you have the means to relocate from Nigeria , do it, l did so long time ago, left Nigeria and l am happy l did, l was thinking of coming back to settle in Nigeria because of relatives and the few assets l have but, l have completely made up my mind, Nigeria to me is just for visit, the country is gone to the dogs, l dont think there will be changes in Nigeria with this set of crooks, criminals, wicked politicians we have, just tell me one basic thing that the masses are enjoying now?.... security of life & properties = 0
, bad roads = 0, hunger, poverty= 0, electricity=0, corruption, looting & stealing, killings, ritualism, kidnapping = 100 % and the politicians are living in affluence like kings while the masses are like paupers waiting for crumbs from their masters tables, nonsense angry angry

Sir, the country is frustrating. I have already made up my mind to leave this country long ago but I don't know how to go about it. Can you assist?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by AngelicBeing: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Sir, the country is frustrating. I have already made up my mind to leave this country long ago but I don't know how to go about it. Can you assist?
l dont know much about processing visa from Nigeria because l left Nigeria long time ago, alternatively go to travel section on Nairaland, there are so many information's about several countries cool
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by AirFireEarthH20: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l dont know much about processing visa from Nigeria because l left Nigeria long time ago, alternatively go to travel section on Nairaland, there are so many information's about several countries cool

Aiit, thanks

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by entrepreneurmic: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Very useless country! Ayiri Emami who is a known pipeline vandals and several times ordered his boys to destroy pipelines, take vessels hostage and kidnapped foreign oil workers is now being celebrated because he has joined APC.

May this country die a natural death
We have a long way to go.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by entrepreneurmic: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
IamPatriotic:
League of billionaires..
little or no positive impact to d masses.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by nobsalis: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Very useless country! Ayiri Emami who is a known pipeline vandals and several times ordered his boys to destroy pipelines, take vessels hostage and kidnapped foreign oil workers is now being celebrated because he has joined APC.

its u and IPOB or any kind of separatist dat will die #Rubbish
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by JegaQuin: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
DeeCherry:
People can be wicked sha....Am in tears now....one brother just told me that...even if arsenal will play arsenal in the final, arsenal will still lose!

Like Ibori...
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by rexandyke(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
see as oshiomole eye be
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by erico2k2(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
tojahh:
I mean..... Don't this man has a business or something... What do they always mean by saying Warri billionaire...

Abeg Na him company name be that? Because me ayamnotunderstaning o.
U can Google hum .
Heard of 911 resort ?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by bsideboii(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
DeeCherry:
People can be wicked sha....Am in tears now....one brother just told me that...even if arsenal will play arsenal in the final, arsenal will still lose!
lol...u are pretty tho
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by tojahh(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
erico2k2:

U can Google hum .
Heard of 911 resort ?

Oh nice, I will look it up

Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Oyiboman69: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Say what you kno
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by joewy02: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
thieves in action
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you can say that again my dearest Sis...
My brother wey don forget me
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by daizylove(f): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
GreatMahmud:

AMEN....useless country
While you're saying amen to the death of your country just remember that if the country goes down to earth, you go with it, you're its citizen are'nt you?. So maybe instead of praying for distruction, do something that'll better the country's situation....
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by daizylove(f): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
2kaybiel:
naija politics tire me jare, those old foools wil neva wanna leave or quit 4 d young ones d post dey all hold til dey old finish
Rethink this; are the so called young ones leader materials?, majority of the youth can't even properly lead a group of five-there is more to leadership than you might think- not to talk of leading a country, this although do not exclude our so called leaders, for most are just there to store up money for their brat kids who'd most likely quander all the money few years after its handed to them. Bad leaders yield bad followers, no one's exempted unless you break the status quo and actually do something worthwhile, you'll just be among the nigerian mass who are just damaged in their own ways......
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
daizylove:
Rethink this; are the so called young ones leader materials?, majority of the youth can't even properly lead a group of five-there is more to leadership than you might think- not to talk of leading a country, this although do not exclude our so called leaders, for most are just there to store up money for their brat kids who'd most likely quander all the money few years after its handed to them. Bad leaders yield bad followers, no one's exempted unless you break the status quo and actually do something worthwhile, you'll just be among the nigerian mass who are just damaged in their own ways......
yes we have youths who have leadership skill and can pilot the affair of this country successfully, but the problem among us is our differences in either tribe or religion which is the bane to achieving success in our diversity.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by daizylove(f): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
2kaybiel:

yes we have youths who have leadership skill and can pilot the affair of this country successfully, but the problem among us is our differences in either tribe or religion which is the ban to achieving success in our diversity.
Another Nigerian tribalism belief, thinking ones leadership skills has much to do with their tribe, this is one of the greatest reasons Nigeria might never move forward
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2017
anonimi:

He is in good company with the Jagbajantis leader of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC being the Asiwaju Asiwere of touts, area boys and agberos himself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

Can your state Governor past and present match their achievements?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal by Rhea(f): 1:35am On Feb 17, 2017
guy don bunker oil finish come wear chaplet for neck on top suit
billionaire boys club cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / Emir Sanusi Faces Dethronement As Kano Government Commences Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.