Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? (2658 Views)

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference / Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference / Top Cuban Official Says Obama Lied In Copenhagen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2009
backspade:

@ No2Atheism

You are doing a great job exposing the global warming fraud. Keep it coming. cool Thanks for posting that timeline, next time I get into a debate with a brainwashed 'climate activist', I'll use it.

@backspade

Edit:

- The sources that i quote and used are not my own personal research work, hence I cannot take credit for them, hence that is the reason why I have made sure that I provide links and references for most (if not all) of the things that I posted.

- The funniest thing is that I also used to think that Global Warming was true (until my eyes became opened),  until I started doing my own information digging from which I then found out that there was more than meets the eye as far as this whole Global Warming nonsense was concerned. Hence I have become an advocate against [/b]the Global Warming Scam because I have been able to see what the end game of the whole Global Warming Scam is really all about :

a. Carbon Tax
b. Global Financial Fund controlled by the same Eurocentric blood sucking Elites
c. Stiffling of development of Third World countries
d. A license to print more fiat money.
e. Carbon Trading Market.
f.  A new market for lending and borrowing of fiat money.

The Global Warming Scame has absolutely nothing to do with science and the environment, its all just pure propaganda meant to brainwash the populace into accepting a well thought out global economic and domination plan.

@others

- [b]Please note
that I am intentionally ignoring naliakar because I believe I have already provided more than enough information that exposes the Global Warming Scam and also because he is free to direct his query and review to the data presented in the references I have provided . . . he is also free to then produce and provide raw scientific data that counters the data that has been provided in the references that I gave.

- I don't have time to waste with what I think are mere straw man arguments, that are meant to do nothing other than just prop up egos . . .

- I am willing to listen to raw scientific data based arguments that review the data presented by the references I posted . . . I am not interested in rhetorics that only end up propping up each others egos (I simply do not have the time or patience for that).
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2009
more scandalous links . . .  for the Global Warming Scam . . .can you notice the difference between the fairmont [/b]data and the [b]orlando data . . . . men this Global Warming Scam people have really been taking us all for a ride . . . grin grin grin

http://wattsupwiththat.com/

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2009
Now for Al Gore the man that invented everything from Internet to Slice bread to Global Warming . . . grin grin grin grin

http://wattsupwiththat.com/

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2009
enjoy more interesting Global Warming music . . . .

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/dpQXY4tWaoI&feature=player_embedded#[/flash]
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by naliakar: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

@backspade

@others

- Please note that I am intentionally ignoring naliakar because I believe I have already provided more than enough information that exposes the Global Warming Scam and also because he is free to direct his query and review to the data presented in the references I have provided . . . he is also free to then produce and provide raw scientific data that counters the data that has been provided in the references that I gave.

- I don't have time to waste with what I think are mere straw man arguments, that are meant to do nothing other than just prop up egos . . .

- I am willing to listen to raw scientific data based arguments that review the data presented by the references I posted . . . I am not interested in rhetorics that only end up propping up each others egos (I simply do not have the time or patience for that).

You don't have time!! Jesus!!

There are two things about your evidence. It is all there and what one has to do is fish them out and paste them as you do. But really, this evidence is from data supplied by individuals and institutions that have interests in the debate if only to further their ideological considerations.

If you are sure of the data that you post, I want you to follow it up with sound arguments that because of one or two trend lines in the cycle of warmth and coldness of climes as presented, the following conclusions can be gleaned  and inference made.
What I have done is to pick one of the data you pasted giving a historical trajectory of the clime cycles the earth has gone through. Based on that alone, I wished to  first point out that there may be some truth with the cartographic presentation. Secondly and this is what I want us to pick up upon and address. for each warming cycle, what was the causation? For each successive clime did the causal factors remain the same or were there newer elements?

In other words can we say, with putative certainty that each cycle of global warming is uniformly similar to the antecedent ones or is it possible (probable is the right research word here) that each emergent cycle as a result of a newer element? In other words there is a repetition yes but with a singularity that may, as is the current phase, be contingent upon human factors?

If I were to wean your argument of the ideological ring you have laced it with, I will agree that the cycle may just be proof of a naturally occurring phenomenon? But what certainty is there based on your data that the global industrial craze is not unleashing upon us a period of warming a moment too soon.

So you can choose to ignore my question for all sorts of reasons but it still stands,

What causal percentage of the current warming is dues to carbon emissions as a variable and what portion is due to the naturally occurring cycle.
Don't post more data that you cannot digest. let us begin with this single question and use any info from the myriad links you have (in a fit of defensive irritation) marshaled to you defense. Okay
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2009
Another Global Warming Scammer mercilessly exposed on television . . .

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cgPJnvgCSb4&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Furthermore

Please note that this issue of Global Warming is not just a single isolated issue, it is intricately intertwined with the European Elite dominated idea of New World Order.

See they are not even hiding the idea of the New World Order again sef . . .they are blatantly saying it in public now . . .check the video below, yet for some reason . . . brainwashed Africans continue to think Europeans are benevolent . . . when are my people going to wake up

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/hXWeOa-FuyM[/flash]

Notice where he talked about "Global Governance" and also notice his statement and context where he linked idea of "Global Governance" to the idea of "Global Warming"

Na wa o . . .

. . . People please wake up for goodness sake . . . if not for your own sake at least wake up for the sake of your own future generations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: World Bank To Control Climate Change Slush Fund  angry

People you are starting to see the end-game of the Global Warming Scam artists . . .

http://minnesotansforglobalwarming.com/m4gw/2009/12/leaked-copenhagen-document-world-bank-to-control-climate-change-slush-fund.html
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2009
more

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2009
Even scientists have come out to speak out against the whole Global Warming Scam . . .

http://www.petitionproject.org/

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2009
it gets worse for Global Warming . . . grin grin grin

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2009

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2009

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2009

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

Another Global Warming Scammer mercilessly exposed on television . . .

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cgPJnvgCSb4&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

Furthermore

Please note that this issue of Global Warming is not just a single isolated issue, it is intricately intertwined with the European Elite dominated idea of New World Order.

See they are not even hiding the idea of the New World Order again sef . . .they are blatantly saying it in public now . . .check the video below, yet for some reason . . . brainwashed Africans continue to think Europeans are benevolent . . . when are my people going to wake up

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/hXWeOa-FuyM[/flash]

Notice where he talked about "Global Governance" and also notice his statement and context where he linked idea of "Global Governance" to the idea of "Global Warming"

Na wa o . . .

. . . People please wake up for goodness sake . . . if not for your own sake at least wake up for the sake of your own future generations.

Update: World Bank To Control Climate Change Slush Fund  angry

People you are starting to see the end-game of the Global Warming Scam artists . . .

http://minnesotansforglobalwarming.com/m4gw/2009/12/leaked-copenhagen-document-world-bank-to-control-climate-change-slush-fund.html

You are indeed very very very stupid. Do you really read the crap you type before posting?

Going through all your posts its evident you're a paranoid, racist and anti-semitic fool just like every conspiracy theorist out there.

Do us all a favour, since you live in manchester why not strap on a bomb, take a hike to brussels then blow up the EU since they are evil.

Isn't it obvious nobody gives a crap about the nonsensical rubbish you copy and paste from conspiracy sites. . . .since you care so much, do us a favour and end it all. Moro.n

Anyone ever wonders why this hypocrite who hates europeans and jews so much lives in the UK and pays his tax to the british government which is then used to fund "new world order", "enslave africa" and bla bla

Its only to cowardly sit behind a computer and rant about europeans, americans and jews but when it comes to taking the first practical step this fool prefers to save his black as.s first. Hypocrite!
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2009
Tudór:

You are indeed very very very silly. Do you really read the crap you type before posting?

Going through all your posts its evident you're a paranoid, racist and anti-semitic fool just like every conspiracy theorist out there.

Do us all a favour, since you live in manchester why not strap on a bomb, take a hike to brussels then blow up the EU since they are evil.

Isn't it obvious nobody gives a crap about the nonsensical rubbish you copy and paste from conspiracy sites. . . .since you care so much, do us a favour and end it all. Moro.n

Anyone ever wonders why this hypocrite who hates europeans and jews so much lives in the UK and pays his tax to the british government which is then used to fund "new world order", "enslave africa" and bla bla

Its only to cowardly sit behind a computer and rant about europeans, americans and jews but when it comes to taking  the first practical step this fool prefers to save his black behind first. Hypocrite!

Here we go with the straw-man arguments again . . , cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tudor . . . my "White Tanned Jesus" loving friend you don pursue me reach this thread . . . . grin grin grin. . . yes you are welcomed  grin grin grin.

I think you meant that advise for your Muslim friends . . . .  grin grin grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abeg Tudor stop trying to derail this thread or are you another Global Warming Scammer . . .  grin
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2009
@Topic

I hope legally binding deals on emission cut targets are reached at this summit but thats just wishful thinking.

The developed countries should lead the way because they contributed most to the present situation.

Under no circumstance should development of africa and other developing economies be compromised though.

To individuals out there, do your bit, get energy saving lightbulbs, unplug your chargers when not in use, avoid leaving your TV's, computers and other appliances on standby, plant a tree wherever possible, use high pressure showers, place a ball in your cistern of your toilet it helps reduce the water needed for a flush,, if you can afford it get solar panels. . . . . If everyone can do little things as this, it'll go a long way in saving the planet.
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

Here we go with the straw-man arguments again . . ,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who was making an argument? It shows you've got no understanding of the meaning of that concept.

You learn a new word on NL and think you can use it just anyhow without brains. . . .how typical.
Tudor . . . my "White Tanned Jesus" loving friend you don pursue me reach this thread . . . . grin grin grin. . . yes you are welcomed  grin grin grin.

I think you meant that advise for your Muslim friends . . . .  grin grin grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abeg Tudor stop trying to derail this thread or are you another Global Warming Scammer . . .  grin
Why are you funding the european vampires you racist pric.k?

We are tired of hearing you whine EVERY single day about how evil the white man is, question; What are you doing about it?
Why do you keep funding and replenishing the stores of the demonic jews/europeans at the detriment of your african brothers?
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2009
Tudór:

Who was making an argument? It shows you've got no understanding of the meaning of that concept.

You learn a new word on NL and think you can use it just anyhow without brains. . . .how typical.Why are you funding the european vampires you racist pric.k?

We are tired of hearing you whine EVERY single day about how evil the white man is, question; What are you doing about it?
Why do you keep funding and replenishing the stores of the demonic jews/europeans at the detriment of your african brothers?
Tudór:

@Topic

I hope legally binding deals on emission cut targets are reached at this summit but thats just wishful thinking.

The developed countries should lead the way because they contributed most to the present situation.

Under no circumstance should development of africa and other developing economies be compromised though.

To individuals out there, do your bit, get energy saving lightbulbs, unplug your chargers when not in use, avoid leaving your TV's, computers and other appliances on standby, plant a tree wherever possible, use high pressure showers, place a ball in your cistern of your toilet it helps reduce the water needed for a flush,, if you can afford it get solar panels. . . . . If everyone can do little things as this, it'll go a long way in saving the planet.

And the song continues . . .
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2009
grin grin grin more Global Warming Scam to give you more to talk about . . .

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/globalwarming.html

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

And the cowardly whining continues. . . .

What are you doing about it? Is it just to sit behind a screen and cry about Europeans and Aliens wanting to take over the world while at the same time paying taxes to them?
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

What are you doing about it? Is it just to sit behind a screen and cry about Europeans and Aliens wanting to take over the world while at the same time paying taxes to them?
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
Tudór:

Tudór:

grin grin grin . . . [size=28pt]GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM [/size]. . .  grin grin grin
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

grin grin grin . . . [size=28pt]GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM [/size]. . .  grin grin grin
Why are you paying to support the "scam" ?
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2009
Tudór:

Why are you paying to support the "scam" ?

grin grin grin . . . [size=28pt]GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM [/size]. . . grin grin grin
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
^^
Why are you paying to support the "scam"?
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
grin grin grin. . .[size=18pt] Global Warming is a Scam[/size] . . . grin grin grin

What has been said on this is now being vindicated by the recently leaked Copenhagen Global Warming Treaty . . .all those interested and not yet completely brainwashed beyond reason can easily check this from the following nairaland thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=367095.msg5123318#msg5123318
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
Oh shut up!
Two days to go and we're still yet to agree on a deal. I wonder where crazy fools get their 'leaked' treaty from.
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
Tudór:

Oh shut up!
Two days to go and we're still yet to agree on a deal. I wonder where crazy fools get their 'leaked' treaty from.

Someone is finding it uncomfortable realising that he  undecided or she  undecided is brainwashed  and just a pawn in the hands of his Eurocentric, Racist and "White Tanned Jesus" worshipping European Elites . . .  grin grin grin

[size=18pt] grin grin grin. . . Global Warming is a Scam . . .   grin grin grin[/size]

This has finally been confirmed by Science, Leaked CRU emails and Leaked Copenhagen Treaty. Let the Tudors of this world continue in their self delusion . . . of opposing all facts, leaks, reports and scientific data and instead continue to stick their heads in the sand and sing to the European masters.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
^^
Tell your deluded self anything so you can sleep well at night.
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
Tudór:

Oh shut up!

- The usual Eurocentric response . . .

- See him or her deceiving himself or herself . . .

- who exactly are the we. Who deceived you into thinking you are a part of the we. Do you sincerely think you have any input to the Treaty . . .  grin grin grin grin . . . I laugh in Global Warming . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

- I  sincerely think you need to sue Covenant University for teaching you nonsense . . .  grin grin grin grin

Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by naliakar: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
Afdrica fails to speak with one voice with Ato Malez Zenawi of Ethiopia considered a traitor for putting forth a position thought to havebeen crafted by France,
[url][/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE2ivmXII4w
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by Tudor6(f): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2009
No2Atheism:

- The usual Eurocentric response . . .

- See him or her deceiving himself or herself . . .

- who exactly are the we. Who deceived you into thinking you are a part of the we. Do you sincerely think you have any input to the Treaty . . .  grin grin grin grin . . . I laugh in Global Warming . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

- I  sincerely think you need to sue Covenant University for teaching you nonsense . . .  grin grin grin grin
You are a fool.

I am a part of humanity and this climate change phenomenom is a threat to humanity.

We must find a solution and work together towards saving the planet.

Unlike you we don't believe a dead jew is gonna come from the sky and take us to another kingdom. Earth is the only home we have. . .take care of it!
Re: Copenhagen: Un Climate Conference-what To Expect? by No2Atheism(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2009
Tudór:

You are a fool.

I am a part of humanity and this climate change phenomenom is a threat to humanity.

We must find a solution and work together towards saving the planet.

Unlike you we don't believe a dead jew is gonna come from the sky and take us to another kingdom. Earth is the only home we have. . .take care of it!

You are not a part of the "we" . . .stop deceiving yourself . . .the "we" in this case are clearly shown in the report given below

Chai see the effect of brainwashing . . .or do you mean the same climate change that naturally occured in the following periods as shown below . . . . grin grin grin grin. . . i can't stop laughing.

Or wait let me guess, maybe they also organised a climate treaty during those times . . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Politics Of Assassination In Rwanda. Behind The 'not So Perfect' Kigali / Israel Vows To Cut Off 'the Head Of The Snake' And Launch An Attack On IRAN / U.S Vs Iran: Fresh Bomb Attack Kills Two US Soldiers, Injures Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.