Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference (9718 Views)

World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by snakie86: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Australia-Minister Malcolm Turnbull arrives in Paris ahead of the UN climate conference, accompanied by his wife Lucy and welcomed by Australian ambassador in France Stephen Brady and his partner Peter Stephens

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/un-climate-conference/paris-un-climate-conference-2015-why-leaders-are-turning-up-for-the-start-not-the-end-20151130-glbfo1.html

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by snakie86: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Vietnam--Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and his delegation were welcomed at Paris-based Charles de Gaulle International Airport by COP 21 Organizing Board representatives, Vietnam Ambassador to Vietnam Nguyen Ngoc Son along with numerous embassy staff

http://english.vov.vn/Politics/PM-Dung-arrives-in-Paris-for-UN-Climate-Change-Conference/306658.vov

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by snakie86: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Canada-Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family arrive in France on Nov. 28, 2015 to attend the United Nations climate change summit. (Photo: Adrian Wyld/CP

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/11/28/trudeau-paris-summit_n_8673994.html

1 Share

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by snakie86: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2015

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by snakie86: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2015

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by ubah84(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
ignore d wailers. baba carry go

3 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by snakie86: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by feelamong(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
yet these wailers wanted president Hollande to welcome Buhari...

the canadian president even came with his wife and kids!!!

thanks Ops for this pics!

hope no end time wailer will come and start wailing here

cc: lalasticlala

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by chris4gold(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
isokay

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by seunmsg(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wailers have been destined to wail uncontrollably for four years. No amount of evidence that is provided will stop them from wailing. It is their destiny.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by ziccoit: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Who are those kids shouting everywhere Buhari was not welcomed by France president? You know what? Take pain to educate yourselves, that shouldn't be difficult in this age of Internet.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by snakie86: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2015

18 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
where is the president, federal republic of Biafra? Still busy protesting in the zoo? I wonder who does such.

Just kidding abeg, don't unleash horror and frustration on me.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by doctokwus: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thought one fool opened a thread that PMB was ignored while other leaders were given VIP treatment by the French president,despite the availability of google and several posters educating him to the contrary.
Abi these pics too are lies?

15 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by koligs: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
An Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a clinic
and puts a sign outside 'GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF
NOT CURED GET BACK 100k
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn
100k and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22
and
put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored.
Give me 20k"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to
recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember
anything"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22
and
put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to
me last time for restoring my taste"
Igbo man: "Congrats. You got your memory back.
Give
me 20k"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a
week later determined to get back 100k.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Igbo man: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that,
so
take this 100k"
Lawyer (staring at the cash): "But this is 20k, not
100k"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give
me
20k"
You can't beat an Igbo man.

Click like of your enjoyed it even though it's an old joke here in nairaland.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by vivianblog3(f): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
good
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by onosprince(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
During ur campaign photo shoot you wear suit take deceive people to feel say you know what's up but since you turn presido na abokii dressing you dey do oh.

28 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by godwinbeg: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
K
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by wellmax(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why don't you call these ones junketers? Abi na only PMB waka come?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by missKiffy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
If other world leaders are attending, why is everybody insulting bubu now lipsrsealed

36 Likes

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by idris4eva(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
nice one ops
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by idris4eva(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
missKiffy:
y now
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by olaolulazio(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
# change is a slang!

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by missKiffy(f): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
idris4eva:
y now
tongue
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
doctokwus:
Thought one fool opened a thread that PMB was ignored while other leaders were given VIP treatment by the French president,despite the availability of google and several posters educating him to the contrary.
Abi these pics too are lies?
cheesy Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by idris4eva(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
[/quote][quote author=koligs post=40547350]K
k for kane
Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Paschal55(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
What has that got to do with BUHARI when his house is on fire...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by hardeyincah(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
from paris to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by wellmax(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Weeks after the #Paris Attack, an international meeting is happening there. If the attack where to be in Africa, I am sure that country would be blacklisted for years. it will be declared unsafe for such meet.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good. Some people are made to wail forever. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice / Jonathan Congratulates Netanyahu On His Re-Election As Israeli Prime Minister / Tanzania: The Most Beautiful Nation In Africa...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.