Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Stand A Chance To Meet Mercy Johnson And Eat Her Specially Made Food - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stand A Chance To Meet Mercy Johnson And Eat Her Specially Made Food (1164 Views)

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) / Bisola And Uriel Meet Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim for first time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stand A Chance To Meet Mercy Johnson And Eat Her Specially Made Food by theinfong(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mercy Johnson is promising her fans a taste of two sumptuous delicacies if only you can meet her. The mother of three has been all and about in the movie industry ever since the birth of her 3rd child Angel. She took to her Instagram page to ask her fans to meet her at the Silverbird cinema in Ikeja on the 17th of February.

Mercy shared a photo of a cake and a pepper soup dish which includes plantain and some pieces of meat. The photo caption reads thus, ‘Good Morning fnds,it’s Meet and Greet with me :Mercy Johnson Okojie on the 17th of February at the silverbirdcinema Ikeja as The Light Will Come Movie begins to Show on cinemas.Get your tickets to see the movie and Me.

Arrr and Yasssssss I am bringing this hot peppersoup and cake for all my super fans that will be there.lol nice combo abi?.lol see there”please”

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/02/stand-chance-meet-mercy-johnson-eat-specially-made-delicacies-read/

Re: Stand A Chance To Meet Mercy Johnson And Eat Her Specially Made Food by Durhleepee(f): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Stand A Chance To Meet Mercy Johnson And Eat Her Specially Made Food by rose54321: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Go Mercy, much love.

A hardworking mother, not so easy to do or find nowadays.

(1) (Reply)

My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong / Celebration Gone Bad As Davido Shoots On Air To Clear Way (pics,vid) / 8-month-old Baby Stabbed By His Mom, Undergoes Operation In Ebonyi State (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.