Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos (43724 Views)

Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State / Customs Officer, Yakubu Shuaibu Shot Dead In An Ambush By Suspected Smugglers / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by legendsilver(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na to retaliate remain.

Boys are after money here in lasgidi

Click like if you live in Lagos city

4 Likes

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
He was definitely a cultist

4 Likes

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
He died like a tiny rat that fell inside
Hot oil.. Good for him.. Young children
Wouldn't yield to the warnings of their
Parents.. Shun cultism do more productive
Things.. Look at the little boy now..and one fool is saying people go die follow you.... This is what happens when a state governor uses the money meant for education to sponsor a suck mans election and to Marry a white woman.. God would visit all the government officials for making this generation wayward.

how is this the fault of government officials? pls look closely ,this has a lot to do with a child's foundation and upbringing.if the parents were there when the child need counsels this wouldn't be happening. talking about bad governance, its in all countries in the world but that doesn't mean we should snap because the government are not working..... getting involved in cultism is a matter of choice,even if the individual is been threatened to join there are lots of precautions that has to be taken to avoid it.pls stop blaming the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by ihejimagha(f): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wen will the Edo state Government do something to all dis killing here and there. They loiter abt a lot doing nothing. The boys should be empowered, we don't sleep again at nite. Gun shots everyday. May God hv mercy on his soul.

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by teemswest(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Get sense oh
carzola:
He died like a tiny rat that fell inside
Hot oil.. Good for him.. Young children
Wouldn't yield to the warnings of their
Parents.. Shun cultism do more productive
Things.. Look at the little boy now..and one fool is saying people go die follow you.... This is what happens when a state governor uses the money meant for education to sponsor a suck mans election and to Marry a white woman.. God would visit all the government officials for making this generation wayward.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Goahead(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Edo, our Chicago

5 Likes

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by exlinkleads(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
OMG

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Terrible thing. i hope he wasn't a cultist himself.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Cultism has always been their birth right go and do your research and find out.

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by decatalyst(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
diportivo:

Wicked world u say

Let's assume he wasn't a cultist, den u are right

If he were one,...serves him right

He made a choice.... A very dumb one at dat

That's true sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by PrinceOgun: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:
Edo and cultism...

U R MARKED!!w
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by aigbeedo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
The sh** was good as over even crime, when thousand flee last year through libya-mediteranian sea 2 Italy,Germany,france and other Europe countries. But believe me after the recent deportation that is going on now. Am afraid this is just the re-opening of phase2 of crimes and cult killings. It will be worse than records set by the Mexicans and Cubans. Dead bodies will roam streets, banks will be robed, kidnapping that once served as occupation for some of the youth will blow up to an unimaginable height. Pls I beg the Fed Government again pls find a way to let them stay back in the camps and assist them to get work permit or other documents. I swear 70 percent of them there in camp or outside the camp where all nuisance right here in Benin. Male or female.
DON'T BRING THEM BACK.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by SonofHim: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
The rate of gun shot injuries in Edo state recently is becoming worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by rusher14: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:
Terrible thing. i hope he wasn't a cultist himself.

What do you think?
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by SWORD419(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
i suspect he's also a cultist
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Marrtynze(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
He is a very young fellow, last small boy, RIP

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Offense nor dey sour!, I see more going down in my area if they don't migrate to libya, he who dines with the devil must come with a long spoon, zero sympathy from me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by amzee(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Why do people pray for dead peeps to be accepted by one invisible monster in the sky
An Atheist spotted.
May God have mercy on your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
What sacrifices did they make to put him on? And the one that said people go die follow am? That sounds like cult rivalry gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by leeikem(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
u wish him speedy recovery

You didn't read it
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Wadosky(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
cripping
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
leeikem:

You didn't read it
I did man
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Bwaal(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Let the devil that lead you Save you

#No love in the heart of the city shun cultism

I repeat shun cultism life is mirage their is never true happiness
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by SalamRushdie: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
ozoebuka1:
if he was a cultist, then I have zero to 1% sympathy but if he. wasn't a cultist, then, my condolences to his family and I pray his killers be found and made to get treatment they gave to him 7 fold!!!

Of course he was a cultist and maybe a headhunter
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by kabrud: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Where is Valfrankie, abeg come see ur 'educated' blodas. I told u we can achieve at least 10 reports today alone and u can see we are getting there already.
Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
The day you become a cultists you don't only pledge your allegiance you pledge your life to its dealings... A guy in my neighborhood recently finished his schooling a bloody cultist he was, responsible for so many evils he decided to fly straight to Malaysia... Dude was hacked to death a night before he could say "bye bye naija" cultists don't thread on the innocent paths.... But then again R. I. P

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos by vicadex07(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
PrinceOgun:

U R MARKED!!w

Ode

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.